Chapter 11

Your POV.

Matt; C'mon Y/N!  Post Malone won't wait for us!
You; I'm coming Matt!

I went downstairs.

Matt; Finally!
You; Did you miss me?
Matt; A lil bit. 😂😉 C'mon let's go.

Matt and I have come so close! He's really a funny guy, caring, sweet, cute! Since I apologized to him, everything has changed. I wish I could be nice to him from the beginning!

Matt's POV

Y/N made me believe that she hates me. Like a lot. But it turns out she was confused and in the end, she actually likes me. But, I don't know about her, but I actually can't stop thinking about our first kiss. Like did she actually kiss me or was I dreaming? I avoid talking about that with her. Anyways, we got in my car and I started driving.

Me; You can turn on the radio if you want.
Y/N; Nah!  I want to hear you singing.
Me; Me?  But I...
Y/N; Just sing something.
Me; Okay. Waking up this morning with a lot of on my mind. Ain't feeling the same since that dream last night. We were all having the time of our lives, but the reality strikes, strikes.

Your POV

God! 😍 I for real regret of everything I said for him! He's a natural talent!

Matt; I just can't get you off my. Thinking about you lately. Memories you left behind. Oh they're me driving crazy.

I swear this kid is a TALENT! Ivey was right. He has the whole pack. He's kind, he respects girls, he likes sports and singing.

Matt; Tell me if you've found yourself somebody new. See them on other girls, but girl ain't you. Girl, this is driving insane. Can't get you off my brain. No I ain't lying the harder and harder I try. I just can't get you off my mind. How was that?
You; Your voice... It's like an angel's one! 😍
Matt; Thanks!

He smirked as he looked into my eyes. Of course I was looking into his eyes too. Duh! His eyes returned to the road.

You; Matt?
Matt; Yeah?
You; I love you!

I whispered.

Matt; What?
You; Are we there yet?
Matt; In about 10 minutes.
You; Can we speed up?
Matt; Sure! The roads are empty anyways.

He speeded up. I was really impressed by the way he was driving. He was only using his left hand. We finally arrived at the concert.

Matt; Don't forget your phone!
You; Oh yeah. Thanks!
Matt; No problem! Give me your hand.

I looked him confused.

Matt; Well, don't you wanna hold it?

Okay I couldn't say no plus, OF COURSE I WANTED TO HOLD HIS HAND!

Matt's POV

She took my hand and we started walking. We entered the theater. The concert was lit! We took a pic with Posty and we went home but before leave, something extremely weird happened. I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

?? ; Heyy Matty!

I froze for a second. I know that girl.

Me; Run!
Y/N; Why?
Me; Just run!
Y/N; Who's that girl Matt?
Me; I'll explain when I can. Let's just run please!

Your POV

We started running. He quickly unlocked the car and we got in. He started the car and we left from the theater. We didn't talk about 10 minutes and he decided to break the silence.

Matt; Look, I'm so sorry for leaving from the theater like that!
You; It's okay Matt!  But who was that girl?
Matt; I'll explain another time.
You; Fine.

Matt's POV

I couldn't let her know about that girl. ESPECIALLY her. Y/N will learn about her when I get the chance to be more close to her.

Me; What's wrong?

I asked her.

Y/N; Nothing.
Me; C'mon tell me!
Y/N; I told you nothing.

I stopped the car.

Y/N; What are you doing?
Me; We won't go anywhere unless you tell me what's wrong.

She sighed before she answers.

Y/N; Matt, I don't wanna go home yet. I really had an awesome time with you! I for real don't wanna end our night right now.

I started the car again, changing destination.

Y/N; Wait, where are we going?
Me; You said you don't wanna  go home now. So, we'll go to the park and then to my house.
Y/N; But Matt...
Me; Relax! You're with me!
Y/N; I know but...
Me; Just call your mum and tell her you'll stay with me.
Y/N; Alright!

She texted her mother.

Me; Well?
Y/N; She's okay with that.
Me; Awesome!
Y/N; So, let's go!

(Hmm... Interesting... 😏)