Chapter Four

Sera

"C-Can we leave, please? I don't wanna see my mom right now." I look at my childish outfit; mother would never approve.

"Okay, sweetheart. If it really makes you this upset, we can leave." Zayn replies.

"T-Thank you."

We stand up, throw our trash away and head for the door at the same time my parents go towards the tables.

My mother's eyes widen much like mine did when she sees me with Harry and Zayn.

"Seraphina?" Mom asks. "Who are they?"

"T-This week's matching week, Mom. This is Harry and Zayn, they could be my caregivers. We're spending the day together to get to know each other."

"Matching week, huh? My beautiful daughter is a little I can't-"

"Sasha, don't do this. It's not her fault that she's a little. I love her no matter what and you should too." My dad says before adding, "Mistress" to the end.

"You will not disrespect me in public, Daniel even if you're right." Mom says to my dad. "Sera, I wish you would have told me about this."

I reach for Harry's hand and silently beg him to help me.

"I'm Harry Styles and this is my husband, Zayn." They both shake my parents hands. "Your daughter is a lovely girl."

"Thank you, son." My dad replies politely.

My mom just stares at them.

"Well we were just leaving. Lovely to meet you." Zayn says before guiding me out of the restaurant. I feel that feeling of having a cloudy mind start to seep over me again.

I sniffle before tears leave my eyes and cries fall from my lips.

"Aww, shhh, baby. Everything's okay." Harry says while picking me up into his arms. He holds me against his chest and rocks me back and forth.

"You're such a sweet girl. You didn't do anything wrong." He coos in my ear softly.

When my sobs continue, I see Zayn pull out a pacifier and slide it into my mouth. Finally my cries turn to sniffles and I'm left feeling exhausted.

I let out a yawn and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Is it naptime, baby?" Harry coos at me again. "I think it is. Let's go home now, angel."

I wake up wrapped in a fuzzy baby pink blanket. I let out a yawn as I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I'm in a house I've never seen before. The walls are painted a light gray and is decorated with different black and white photos. I recognize the men in the pictures as Harry and Zayn and remember where I am.

"Hey, sweetheart. Good nap?" Said men walk in with a smile on their faces.

I try to speak but something is in my mouth. I spit it out and see it's a pacifier. He gave it to me because I had a meltdown in public.

I stare at it for a few seconds before setting it down on the table beside the couch I'm laying on.

"Y-Yeah." I reply. "S-Sorry about earlier. I just get where I can't think right anymore..."

"That's alright, baby. That's part of being a little. It's our job to take of you, if you choose us to be your caregivers at least." Harry says.

"I know, but it's stupid. I can't even remember not to cross the street when cars are coming! No wonder my mom doesn't want anything to do with me!"

I turn away from them because I feel tears filling my eyes once more.

"Let us show you how amazing being a little can be..." Zayn says sweetly while grabbing my hand.

The rest of the day they took care of my every need, Harry fed me a bottle, Zayn cuddled me while we watched movies, they both helped me climb the stairs, and both continuously praised me for each small task I completed.

Now they're tucking me into bed in their guest room after letting me borrow one of Zayn's big t-shirt's to sleep in.

"How was that?" Harry asks, obviously referring to being a little.

"I-It was really fun. It made me feel really good." I reply honestly.

"I'm so glad. I promise if you choose us than everyday we will make sure you always feel so happy to be a little." He leans down to kiss my cheek and Zayn follows after. "Do you want your paci?"

"Yes please." I've found great comfort in the suckling of the rubber toy.

"There we go." He places the pacifier between my lips. "Goodnight, Seraphina."

"Goodnight, Harry. Goodnight Zayn."

I snuggle into bed with a smile on my face. Maybe being a little isn't the worst thing that could've happened to me. 

I'm so so sorry for the late update! I've been on vacation so updating slipped my mind. While I haven't formed a strict updating schedule yet, I always stick to once a week. 

I will be doing a double update this week to make up for the long wait on this one.

Don't forget to vote and comment it always makes updates come faster:)

~Abbie Grace