Chapter Twenty-Two

Sera

 "Remember, baby girl. We want you to stay little, okay?" Papa tells me as we pull into the driveway of my parent's house. "We want you to be yourself and we'll take care of the rest."

"If anyone says anything even a little bit not nice to you, I want you to tell me right away, okay?" Daddy states.

"And don't be embarrassed about anything. If you need a change or want Mommy's milk just ask, my love. You can whisper to me if you feel uncomfortable." Mommy adds.

"Otay." I feel really scared. This is the first time I'm gonna be seeing my entire family together since my matching. I'm just thankful all three of my caregivers are here to support me.

I grab onto Mommy's and Papa's hands as we walk up to the door as Daddy grabs my diaper bag and bag full of toys and other supplies they found necessary in helping me feel comfortable.

Ding-dong! I almost feel tears start to rise in my eyes as I hear the sound but I'm instantly calmed as the smiling face of my father greets me.

"Seraphina!" He pulls me into his arms and squeezing me so tight. "I'm so happy you're here. I love you so much and I've missed you."

"Missed you too, Dad." I reply.

"Harry, Zayn, Katherine, I can't thank you enough for allowing this after what my wife has done. I promise today will stay under control."

"We're glad to be here." Daddy replies.

"Okay, Ser. Your brothers are in the living room and your mother is in the kitchen so why don't we visit your brothers first?"

"Yeah." I agree, I haven't seen Zach and Eli in so long.

"Andy!" I shout as my second oldest brother comes into view.

"Hey squirt! How're you doing?" He replies and crushes me a bear hug.

"Where's my hug, Ser?" Zach asks in a fake upset tone.

I dash into my oldest brother's arms and he spins me around. My giggles fill the house and I start to feel less scared until I remember what Andy said about Eli, my youngest brother with him being only two years older than me.

"Hey there squirt. I've missed you so much." Eli hugs me tightly. "Are these your caregivers?"

The attention shifts off of me now.

"Yes, I'm Harry and this is my husband, Zayn. And this is Katherine." Daddy introduces them.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too, which one are you?" Papa asks lightheartedly. "You all look alike to me."

"Yes we get that a lot. I'm Eli."

"And I'm Zach." Zach adds in.

"Nice to meet you guys and nice to see you again, Andre." Mommy replies.

"Seraphina!" I hear my mother's voice echo out from the kitchen.

Out of old habit, I start to quickly run in to see her.

"There's my girl." She says before she turns around. As soon as she sees me though I see her whole demeanor change. "Y-You y-your outfit...Are you wearing a diaper under that?"

I feel myself regress significantly with the judgment I feel from my mother.

I pull the sleeves of my onesie down over my hands and feel tears fill my eyes.

I just nod slightly.

"That is absolutely unacceptable. My daughter doesn't even know how to sit on a toilet? My daughter is a little..."