Chapter Eighteen

Harry

"D-Daddy? M-Mommy? P-Papa?" I hear Sera whine from the bedroom.

The three of us woke up early this morning to help Katherine move her things in and now that Sera's awake we will help her move her things in. After searching for far too long for a house that we would all like, we all just decided to live here at Zayn and I's place and just do a few minor renovations.

"Coming, baby!" I shout as I climb up the stairs to reach my distressed baby.

I hear her crying through the door. I walk in hastily and take her into my arms.

"I'm sorry we left you in here by yourself, love." I apologize. "You usually don't wake up until later."

"D-Don't wike being in the dark by myself, Dada." She whines again before she stuffs her face in my neck.

"I know, sweetheart. I'm sorry."

I carry her downstairs where I set her down in her new high chair.

"We can run down to the store and start picking things out." I hear Katherine say.

"Oh, wouldn't it be so adorable if we did little pink roses on the walls and white furniture?" My husband replies excitedly, with decorating being a thing he greatly enjoys. I still remember after we got married and first moved into this house, how he was so excited over each detail of decorating the house.

Since we're living here, we're going to set up Katherine and Sera's rooms today. While Sera loves cuddling with all of us at night, each of us needs our personal space. Zayn and I will keep our room and we're converting two spare rooms into a bedroom for Katherine and the other for a nursery for Sera.

"Dada I want bagel pwease wif strawbeweie sauce on top." My angel tells me.

"You want a bagel with strawberry cream cheese on top?" I ask, internally cooing at how adorable her speech is becoming.

"Yes pwease, Dada." She then starts to shout down the hall. "Papa! Papa!"

She stretches her arms out as soon as Zayn comes into sight.

"What is it, my love?" He asks as he kisses her cheek.

"Are you and Mommy making my room?"

"Yes we are, baby, but you get to help too."

"Reawy?"

"Of course, it's your room. What colors do you want?"

"I wike pink but momma never let me have pink woom cuz it's too girly."

"You can have a pink room, darling. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, okay?"

"O-Ok."

"Here's your bagel, little one." I say as I set the plate down on the tray in front of her.

"Not hungwey anymore." She replies with a pout on her face.

"What do you mean you're not hungry? You're always starving when you wake up." Zayn states in shock.

Our baby girl may be small but she puts away a lot of food.

"Mommy! Mommy!" She whines as she starts to cry.

"Aww, darling. What's the matter, my love? You want your paci, some juice, a bottle?" I ask.

"Mommy!" She cries again before Katherine walks in and quickly scoops her up into her arms.

"What's the matter, baby?" She asks the same question to our seemingly inconsolable baby.

Sera lays her head on Katherine's breast again and tightly clutches the top of her t-shirt.