Chapter Four

Neecey POV

The next morning I woke up and Tommy was sleep.

I took a shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Today was Saturday so erbody was home for the day.

I was cooking breakfast when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?". I answered not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Neecey it's Asia". She spoke.

I immediately hung up.

I don't want to talk to her not after what all she said and did.

Flashback

It had been five years since Tommy was gone and I was finally doing ok. I didn't cry at the sound of his name or the thought of him. But I still did miss him. Asia said she wanted to take me out to make me feel better and she wanted to meet at Cheesecake Factory. The kids were in school so I went. I go and tell the waitress who I'm meeting and she takes me to a table and a guy is sitting there and Asia is no where to be found.

"You must be Neecey?". He stood and smiled.

"Uhm-yeah. Where's Asia?". I frowned.

"Oh! She didn't tell you. Well this is supposed to be a date. I'm Reggie by the way". He held his hand out and I shook it.

"Reggie, I don't know what Asia was thinking but I'm in a relationship. And I don't plan on leaving it". I let him down easy.

"Well she didn't say that". He shrugged.

I left and went to Asia's. I banged on the door.

She opened it.

"Why the fuck would you set me up on a blind date when you know I promised Tommy I would wait for him. He got friends on the outside Asia. They could easily go back and tell him and what we have would be done". I yelled.

"I was just trying to get your mind off of Tommy. He might be in there for twenty years. That's a long time for you to wait". Asia tried to defend herself.

"If I wanted to date other niggas I would do so. But I don't. I only want Tommy. How the fuck would I look if he got out and I'm all boo'd up with another nigga after I told him I would stay huh? He would hate me. And I don't want that. So from now on stay in your own fucking lane". I spat.

"You act like Tommy would wait for you if the tables were turned. Bitch he would move on to the next thing smoking, as soon as them bars slammed. Let's not even act like he don't entertain other bitches. Because all men do". She put her hand on her hip.

"Bitch how dare you try and defame his character to make you feel better about what chu did. I know for a fact he don't entertain bitches because I got the passcodes and passwords to everything and he himself gave them to me. So not everybody cheats Asia but chu wouldn't know cause your so busy fucking with married men to know that. You know what they say you lose him how you got him". I felt like putting hands on her.

"You know what Neecey, yes I fuck with married men. Because that's what gets my bills paid. And if I have to give up a lil bit on the side to get shit done then so fucking be it. But you not gon sit here and tell me that lil nine to five you got me working under you is enough to pay for the shit I want. And you can't possibly tell me Tommy sending you money from jail because if remember correctly you said out cho own mouth that he ain't send no money or the passwords to his acocunts". She threw that shit right back in my face.

"Asia I don't know what the fuck happened to you, but you've really changed in the worse way. Yes I said that. But did I mean it? No! I was mad at Tommy for getting caught. You cant do the type of work he do and not be careful. And I partly blamed myself for talking to JoJo the way I did. But now I know that this is only Jojo's fault. But when Tommy got locked up I had to grow a pair and act like a fucking adult and grind so I can make sure my family straight. And if you gotta open yo legs for cash your basically just a prostitute who sleeps with high class married white men and thinks she doing something because they pay her a lot. Bitch your just like the rest of these hoes round here". I looked her up and down.

"Fuck you". She spat.

"Fuck you too bitch". I gave her a stank face.

"You know what Neecey I honestly don't care no more. Don't call me when yo ass up in the middle of the night crying cause you miss Tommy". She threw that in my face too.

"Well I guess the only thing left to say is this shit is over, dead, and done wit". And with that I went home.