Chapter Eight

Drea POV

I haven't heard from Tommy in a week so I was gonna drop by to see what he thought about me being top boss. I know it's a lot of work, but I really ain't got nothing else going for me other than this.

I got dressed and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I did a simple makeup routine and added some lip gloss.

I grabbed my phone and purse and got in my car.

My apartment wasn't too far from Neecey and Tommy house so I got there quickly.

As I was pulling up, Tommy was walking out the door.

I parked and got out.

"Oh shit! Drea, you can't be popping up on niggas like dat". He frowned.

"You been avoiding, I told you I want in and I brought you JoJo which I assume is dead by now.  So i already know to much so you should just let me in". I folded my arms.

"Ride wit me". He ran his hand down his face.

I told y'all I get what I want.

We got in the car and he turned the radio off.

"I can't let chu in because of Neecey. If she found out I knowingly let chu in the Kingpins, she would most likely kill me. And I don't want to put chu in harms way". He spoke.

"I don't care about anything Neecey has to say about this. This my life and I do as I please. Last time I checked I'm eighteen, she has no say in my life. And as far as harms way goes, take me to a shooting range and I'll show you how I get down". I was low-key getting mad.

"Alright. You get one chance. If you do good I'll let chu in if not you go home and get cho shit together". He sighed.

"Good. I didnt come to disappoint". I winked.

*

We pulled up to the shooting range.

"You still got that gun I gave you?". He looked to me.

I reached into my purse pulling it out.

"Good. Les go". He said getting out.

We went inside and Tommy and the owner did the lil head nod thing. We went into a booth and he handed me headphones.

"I'on need em". I tossed them back in the box.

"You su-

Before he could finish his sentence I started shooting at the target paper until the gun clicked.

I pressed the button and the target paper flew forward.

I snatched it off the hanger and handed it to him. All the shots were in the head and chest.

"What type of terminator shit chu on? Do Neecey know you can buss like dis?". He stared at the paper in disbelief.

"Anything else?". I handed him the target paper.

"What the-ok, I'm taking yo ass to the trap house and see how you handle that". He stared at the target paper, mouth wide open.

I just busted out laughing.

We got back in the car and he drove shaking his head.

"Alright. When we go in, no shit talk. These niggas is serious about what they do. So no playing round either". He warned.

I just chuckled.

"I'm serious Drea". He got stared at me seriously.

"So am I". I said, my smile fading.

We got out the car and I could hear the music blasting from inside.

"You ready". He asked.

"Been ready since last week". I said hoping he would just let me do what I do.

He opened the door and all these niggas was sitting on the couch wit bitches sitting on they laps and shit.

"Ay yo Tommy who da bitch?". A big guy called to us.

"Bitch? Who the fuck you calling a bitch wit cho pillsbury dough boy  looking ass". I frowned.

He stood up putting a gun to my forehead.

"Like I said bitch. Who the fuck is you". He spat.

I chuckled.

In a quick snap I grabbed the gun and turned it on him breaking his wrist in the process.

"OH FUCK! SHE BROKE MY WRIST! TOMMY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!". He screamed holding his wrist which was broken all the way sideways.

"Oh not so bad now without the fucking gun huh. Clean yoself up nikka". I put his gun in my bag.

"Anymore questions?". I smiled sweetly as Tommy stared at me in horror.

The guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"Uhm-Drea les go to my office". Tommy seemed scared.

I stepped over big boy while he was holding his wrist. Before I left the room I turned to all of them.

"It was nice meeting yall. Oh! And if anybody call me a bitch again...les just say I hope you can still work with no wrists". I smiled sweetly.

I followed Tommy down the hall and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Yo Drea what the fuck kind of mortal kombat shit chu on. You just broke a nigga's wrist. I ain't never seen Doughboy cry like dat. Where you learned all this from". He frowned.

"Tommy you really think growing up the way I did, I ain't pick up a few tips and that shit out there I just taught myself". I shrugged.

"Ok. Well I need you to meet somebody tonight. He gon show you the ropes. His name Youngin. He round yo age. Meet him at this address". He slid me a folder.

"I got the job?". I smiled.

"Shit from what I saw hell yeah you got the job". Tommy

"Told you I wouldn't disappoint". I smirked.

Now, time to put my name out on the streets.