Chapter Twenty

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked at the time on my phone and it was eleven in the afternoon.

I went in the kitchen and Cassie was twerking to Big Bank by YG.

"Bitch what is you cooking?". I chuckled.

"Churros". She said her thick Spanish accent.

Cassie was from Spain. And I loved it when she spoke spanish or her accent showed itself.

"Yaasss my Spanish Mami". I giggled taking a churro off the nearby plate.

"Anyways what chu doing today?". She asked.

"I'on know. Dre said he was coming over today". I shrugged.

"Bet. Roscoe wanna go to his Mom's house and I'm like I guess I'll go meet her today. But when he meets my family and my Dad starts wit the mierda I don't wanna hear shit.  Like I swear he's such a gilipollas. Watch I'm telling you". She said as I cried laughing.

When I tell y'all I love Cassie so fucking much.

"Girl leave Roscoe alone. He just want chu to meet his Momma. It was the same way with my sister. When Tommy got locked up, his Mom's ain't even know my sister existed. So they met without Tommy being there and they been cool ever since. Now Tommy don't know they know each other cause he barely got a relationship wit his Mom cause of some shit that happened when he was a teenager". I explained.

"Ok so your saying that Roscoe has to go to jail for me and his Mom to be cordial?". She questioned.

This bitch.

"No! I'm saying that even with Tommy not there, they was still able to meet and be cool". I said grabbing another churro.

"Whatever. I'll call you tonight cause I might be single and looking to mingle if Roscoe and his momma be on some bull shit". She pointed her finger at me.

"You ain't calling me for shit because one you and Roscoe gon make it and two I might be boo'd up tonight". I stuck out my tongue.

"Bitch bye". She put three churros on her plate.

I hopped off the bar stool and went in the kitchen. She had five churros on a plate for my fat ass.

"Aw you really do love me". I cooed stuffing half the churro in my mouth.

"Yes I do. Now sit down and eat". She patted the seat next to her.

I sat down and started eating.

*
After we were done eating we watched a movie and then I got a text from Dre.

Dre❤️👅- I'm comin over rn

Bae👑❤️- Ok bring ya ass😂❤️

I chuckled as I locked my phone back.

"Is Dre coming over?". Cassie looked over to me.

"Yeah". I smiled.

"Girl, let me go. I ain't tryna be third wheeling or cock blocking". Cassie stood up and stretched.

I washed our plates.

"Lock the door behind you. I'mma go take a shower and shit". I ran upstairs.

I heard the door close as I walked in my room and stripped out my clothes.