Chapter Twenty Three

I texted Dre and told him to meet me at my house. I pulled up and he was sitting in my driveway.

"Wassup boo". I stood on my toes kissing his cheek.

"Nothing just missed cho lil ass". He grabbed my ass and kissed me.

"Damn you just seen me like a couple hours ago. Do I really got that effect on you?". I smirked.

"I guess so". He bit my neck causing me to get chills.

"Stop". I giggled.

We walked in the house and I turned on the lights.

"How Cassie doing?". He asked as I went to the kitchen.

"She's pregnant and Roscoe bum ass left her since his Momma didn't like her. Shits mad stupid man". I shook my head.

"Damn that's fucked up". He scrolled through his phone.

"Yep. Then on top of that, her parents might kick her out of the house cause she pregnant so I told her she could come live here". I informed him.

"But I thought her parents was cool people's?". He frowned.

"So did I but she said they be wilding to". I shrugged.

"I hope it work out fa my dawg". He sighed.

"Since when was Cassie yo dawg". I cocked my eyebrow up.

He sucked his teeth.

"Don't be jealous". He smirked.

"Whatever. You hungry?". I rested my hands on the counter.

"Yeah. Cook me a lil something something". He smiled.

I nodded.

I took out some shrimp, cilantro, and lime.

"You want shrimp tacos?". I aturned to him.

"Yo ass been hanging round Cassie for too long. But yeah". He chuckled.

"Don't do ha like dat. Ha shrimp tacos be good as fuck". I dumped the shrimp in the pan along with some salt, pepper, and lime juice.

I grabbed some soft taco shells and filled it with the shrimp, chopped tomatoes, and cilantro.

"Hm". I handed his plate.

"Thanks baby". He smiled.

He ate his tacos and washed his plate.

I sat on the counter as he wrapped his arms round my waist putting his forehead against mine.

"What chu thinking?". I asked wrapping my arms round his neck.

"I'on know ma, you just different to me. All these other females out here be just looking for a nigga wallet but chu cook fa a nigga, you'on ask me for money and shit, and you genuinely care bout me. I love that bout chu". He spoke

"I love that chu was down for me even when I told you that I wasn't over my ex". I kissed this cheek.

"I mean shit what I'm sposed to be mad? I can't help that chu was still thinking bout him. But I know you ain't thinking bout him now right?". He looked me in my eyes.

"All I think about is you boo". I kissed his other cheek.

"That's what's up. But chu ready for this trip to New York?". He asked.

Sentilly had moved him and his crew to New York. Considering that our weapons connect was in New York we ain't have no choice but to wipe him out now.

"Yeah. I guess. Long as I got chu by my side I can do anything". I beamed.

"Bet. But don't forget to pack, cause you look like the type to wait till the night before and be panicking and shit". He shook his head.

"Boy whatever". I rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs and started packing just to spite him. Yes, I'm that petty.

"Shorty we not even leaving until next week. Why you packing now?". His tone calmed down.

"Because you said I wait to pack till the last minute and now I'mma pack just to prove you wrong". I smirked.

He just started laughing.

"Shut up before I put cho buff ass in this suit case". I laughed at my own joke.

He mugged me causing me to laugh even more.

"You play too much man". He chuckled.

I finished packing for this damn New York trip and laid down.

"What we doing?". He asked.

"I'm laying my tired ass down. What about chu". I asked hoping he would spend the night.

"I guess I'mma lay my ass down too". He came on the other side of the bed, taking his shirt and shoes off.

He laid down pulling me close to him.

I laid on his chest, hearing his heart beat.

He started playing in my hair causing me to start to drift off.

"I love you shorty". I heard Dre say.

I couldn't tell if it was my imagination. But I just assumed it was my imagination and went to sleep.

*

The next morning I woke up and my bed was empty. I guess Dre went home.

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom, Dre was peeing.

"Get out lil girl!". He finished doing his business.

"Boy bye, but this lil girl still beat cho ass so what's tea?". I put my hand on my hip.

He sucked his teeth.

"Oh alright den". I rolled my eyes.

I peed and took a shower.

I put on a tank top, leggings and my uggs.

"You and these damn white girl boots". He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let me be great". I kissed his jaw.

"I gotta go shorty, but I'mma be back later". He kissed my forehead and lips.

"Ok drive safe. And text me when you make it home". I smiled.

"Bet. Love you shorty". He smirked walking out the door, closing it behind him.

So he did say he loved me last night.

I just stood there for about ten seconds with a blush on my face.

_______________________________________
Hey y'all was that good or nah if not that's tough cause I put my whole heart in these lovey dovey chapters. But anyway couple questions on what chu just read:

1. Does Dre really love Drea?
2. Does Drea love Dre?
3. What's gon go down when they go to New York?

But anyway love y'all and stay tuned for what's next and trust me it's bout to get to the point where y'all chase me down to update but thank y'all for reading, voting, and commenting, y'all comments make me laugh.

Happy Reading~Ari❤️