Chapter Nine

Around midnight, I went to the address Tommy gave me and pulled up to the back of a nightclub.

"This boy betta show up or I'm leaving. I could be catching up on Power but no. Tommy got me bossing round people who can't be on time". I spoke to myself.

I waited a hour and then three niggas emerged from the back door.

Two of them was jumping one of them.

"Really Tommy? You got me sitting here where niggas get jumped". I rolled my eyes.

I got sick of watching this nigga getting his ass beat so I got out my car and walked up.

"Yo! Cut that shit out and go back inside". I warned them.

"Who the fuck is you?". They both turned to me.

I reached in my purse and they ran back inside.

"I coulda handled that myself". The guy spat up blood.

"Yeah yo black eye and busted lip say otherwise". I said helping him up.

He stood up.

"What's yo name ma?". He questioned.

"Drea. What's yo name?". I asked.

"A-K". He answered making me cock my eyebrow up.

"Yo momma named you dat?". I chuckled.

He busted out laughing.

"Man, whatever. Anyways,thank you fa helping me even tho I ain't need it". He smiled making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah ok, and tip fa ya life, keep dat heat on em and they won't try that shit again". I winked.

"Point taken. Thanks again". He turned and jogged down the alley way.

I walked back to my car and called Tommy.

"Ay Youngin just called. He got caught up at the trap and he gon meet chu tomorrow. I'm sorry Drea". He apologized.

"No problems. Just hope he make it there before I do or we gon have a problem". I warned him.

"Alright Terminator I got chu". He chuckled.

I hung up and drove home.

*

The next morning I woke up and put on the same outfit.

I grabbed some fruit, after moving out of Neecey house I went vegan. I mean yeah it's hard but shit might as well stick to something.

I called Tommy after I ate.

"He at the trap". He answered groggily .

"Bet. I'm on the way". I hung up.

I grabbed my purse and made sure I was protected.

I got in my car and drove to the trap.

"Wassup B". A guy outside greeted me.

"B? What day stand fa?". I was low-key amused.

"Blackout". He smirked.

I sucked my teeth playfully.

"Y'all play to much". I chuckled.

I went inside.

"Where Youngin at?". I asked.

Doughboy had a cast on.

"No hard feelings Doughboy. I just snapped once you called me a bitch and put that gun to my head". I held out my hand.

He looked at it and clapped me up.

"Respect. I'm sorry bout calling you a bitch. I needa learn how to respect y'all females". He apologized.

"Apology accepted". I smiled.

I walked to the office and Youngin was sitting in a chair across from mine. Tommy had officially retired. And I was officially top boss.

I sat in my new chair and Youngin looked up.

"Ay yo what the hell?! That's Tommy chair!". He frowned.

"And they hired you to show me around? Nobody told you? I'm boss now. Tommy gone". I smirked.

"You Blackout?". He frowned.

"I guess that's what chall call me. So yeah, I'm Blackout". I crossed my legs.

"How Tommy hired you before any of dem more qualified niggas out there. You a whole female". He made a stank face.

"A whole female that will beat cho ass and have you blacking out". I winked.

He stood up.

"You setting up?!". He stood up.

I stood up.

"You sure dis what chu want?". I asked.

"I ain't scared of no bitch!". He raised his voice which I guess he thought was gon scare me.

Once I heard bitch come out his mouth I went into attack mode. I hopped cross the table and punched him dead in the nose causing his nose to break. I uppercut him and he flew to the floor.

"Yo why y'all in here-well damn I can't say issa a fight". Dough boy came in the room.

"He called me a bitch". I shrugged.

"Ay yo Youngin you straight?". He helped him up.

He spat blood on the floor he was holding his nose.

"Man I'mma catch cho ass in the streets". He warned.

"Nah. She can buss too. Only way you gon whoop her is if God himself let chu". Dough boy shook his head.

Youngin walked out the office.

"Well I guess this meeting over". Dough boy shrugged.

"I guess so". I grabbed my purse.

"Don't forget, we got that meeting wit Sentilly tonight". He reminded me.

Sentilly was a rival. The meeting was to discuss whether or not we could coexist. If not, it was war.

"Don't worry. I got it covered". I reassured him.