Chapter Thirty Eight

Armani came downstairs and got in the car.

Due to my hormones still being fucked up, I was crying.

"Why you crying Cey?". Mani asked.

"Cause man. It's like everytime I turn around my so called friends just be switching up on me. And then by the time they see the shit for what it is, it's too late. First Shayla now Asia. Me and Shayla was friends since fucking middle school bro. Me and Asia was friends since college. And this shit keep happening. Don't change on me Mani, please". I vented.

She just hugged me.

"I ain't gon switch Cey. Word to mommy". She reassured me.

We just sat there for a lil bit.

"You ready?". She asked.

I nodded.

Just as we was about to leave, Marcus knocked on the window.

"What Marcus?". I rolled down my window, not looking at him.

"Can we talk? Please?". He begged.

"Meet me at my house". I rolled up the window.

Armani drove back to her house and told Cisco what was going on.

"The fuck wrong with Marcus? Why would he do that. Ashley gon be devastated". Cisco shook his head.

"Well he on his way to my house so we can talk. I want all of us to be there considering he's our friend". I suggested.

"Bet. We can talk to him and y'all can talk to Ashley". Cisco planned.

"OH FUCK NO! I am not talking to her about her cheating ass fiancé. My plan was just to talk to Marcus". I shook my head.

"Fine. Lets go". Cisco grabbed Armani's keys.

I got in my car and drove home, Cisco and Mani driving behind me.

*

We pulled up to the house and Marcus' car was in the driveway. I got out and went inside and Marcus was sitting on the couch with Rashad and Tommy playing 2k.

"Marcus! Glad you could make it. Tommy! Did Marcus tell you that he's cheating on-what's the girl name Cisco?". I looked to Cisco.

"Ashley". He answered.

"Yes! Ya buddy Marcus here is cheating on his poor fiancé Ashley. And you wanna know what's the funniest part? Ask me what's the funniest part babe!". I jumped up and down with a smile on my face like a kid on Halloween.

"What's the funniest part?". Tommy looked so confused.

"This nigga is cheating on Ashley with Asia". I threw my hands up.

"Nigga you fucking Asia? Oh fuck nah, bring yo ass now". Tommy stood up.

"Oh no! I got this. Marcus call Ashley and tell her to come over". I demanded.

"Woah! What the hell you said we didn't have to bring her into this!". Marcus looked scared.

"Well now, you need to tell her. And this ain't some shit that can be done over the phone. So call her and tell her to come over". Armani spat.

I know it seems like this has nothing to do with us, but I'll be damned if I'm friends with a liar and a cheater. Shit kills me. Why cheat? Just call the shit off and do what chu wanna do. I'm trying to protect this Ashley girl, it hurts to be cheated on. I would know". I spat.

"Bro seriously I'm not fucking doing that. I will tell her on my own time. Not now. I promise y'all, my relationship with Asia is over". Marcus defended himself.

"Ok. We'll see". I walked off.

I went upstairs and Kai was awake. I dressed her in her lil cute ghost costume. I took pictures and posted them on Snap and Instagram.

I picked Kai up and went in the kids room.

"Happy Halloween y'all". I smiled.

"Aww baby Kai is too too cute". Jayla reached out her arms.

I let Jayla hold her.

"Hold her head Jay". I instructed her.

"She is so cute". Maya cooed.

I let the all the kids hold her. DJ was really happy that he had a little sister.

"Alright y'all, make sure this room clean or nobody going nowhere". I reminded them.

"Awww". They all sucked their teeth.

"Aw my ass. Y'all best clean up for Halloween be canceled". I threatened.

"You can't cancel Halloween". Jayla put her hands on her hips.

"Don't let this room be cleaned by the time it's time to go and see what happens". I warned.

I took Kai downstairs.

"Looka my lil ghost! She is too cute Neecey". Armani took her out of my arms.

"I know right. She get it from ha momma". I cooed.

"Wow, so to hell with the looks she got from me huh?". Tommy stood up.

"When we have our son he will look like you and be cute". I kissed his cheek.

"Bet". He chuckled.

I went in the kitchen and warmed Kai up a bottle. I made a mental note to pump more breast milk.

After the bottle was warmed I went back in the living room and Kai was whining.

"Aww what chall did to my scoota?". I took her from Cisco.

"I ain't do nothing, she prolly hungry". Cisco raised his hands in surrender.

I fed Kai and she burped all by herself.

"Aw big girl". I kissed her forehead.

She smiled, showing her gums.

"Awww Tommy look". I cooed.

"Ayyy Daddy's baby". He picked her up and kissed her forehead.

I just love this man in Daddy mode.

"Neecey it's almost three o'clock where the kids at?". Mani asked.

"Upstairs, cleaning. Y'all know they got a curfew for trick or treating.  It's from six to ten now". I told them.

"Wow, back when we was kids trick or treating started from the time you got home and changed into yo costume to the time the street lights was on". Armani reminisced.

"Right". I shook my head.

I honestly cannot wait. My babies gon be so cute.