Chapter Seventeen

Tommy POV

I was sleep when my phone started ringing.

I sat up as best as I could as Neecey was sleep on my chest.

I smiled at the sight of her.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?". I frowned.

"Yo T, it's me Doughboy. Drea set up a meeting bout Sentilly and she ain't show up". He sounded worried.

"Alright D. I'm on my way". I got up and slipped on my sweatpants. I threw on a shirt.

I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my car keys.

I know y'all probably thinking that we overreacting but when Drea set a meeting you better be there. If not, God have mercy on yo ass.

I drove to her house and her car was in the driveway. I got out and used the key she gave me and Neecey.

"Drea!". I walked around the first floor looking for her.

I heard crying coming from upstairs. I jogged up the stairs and followed the crying.

I got to Drea room and she was holding her face crying in the middle of her bed.

"Drea! What the hell happened to you?". I asked.

I lifted her up by her shoulders. She dropped her hand and her eye was light purple.

I grabbed her chin.

"Who the fuck did this to you". I yelled.

"A-K". She sniffled.

"Where this nigga at. I'm bouta kill his ass". I spat.

"I don't know he said he had to leave because somebody was after him". She cried.

I ain't know what else to say.

I helped Drea up.

"Drea I'mma find his ass. I put dat on my life". I said.

She just nodded not looking at me.

*
After helping Drea out, I went to the trap. I know I retired and shit but them niggas still respect me.

"Ay wassup wit Drea?". Doughboy asked.

"Some shit bout that nigga A-K. I need y'all to find him for me. Don't bring this shit to Drea, he hit her so I just wanna deal wit him myself". I told him.

He nodded.

"Alright man thanks". I clapped him up.

"Anyways, everything good at the crib? Neecey pregnant yet?". He asked.

"Nah not yet but chu already know what I'm on". I chuckled.

"Alright lemme know. And I'll get on finding that nigga for you". Doughboy said.

I nodded and went to my car and drove home.

*
Drea POV

I honestly don't feel nothing. I mean shit yeah the nigga blackened my eye which if I ever see him again it's on sight, but the problem is I wasn't hurt that he hit me, I'm more hurt that I gave him my whole heart and he shitted on me. Like damn was my love really that worthless?

I honestly don't know what the hell is going on because this came completely out of left field. One minute he's taking me to the nail place and pays for my nails and he's buying me a mall full of shit and then bam. He up and leaves.

I haven't told anyone. Not even Cassie who for the most part was so happy I finally found somebody. I just need time to breathe and think.

I was watching TV, when the doorbell rang. I sighed hoping the person would go away. They continued to ring the doorbell and then started knocking.

So much for some alone time.

I threw the covers off my body and walked downstairs. I snatched the door open and there stood Youngin with a bag of Raw Addiction in his hand.

"Hey uhm-Tommy said you was down so I got chu some food". He handed me the bag.

"Aww thanks Youngin". I said pulling him into a hug.

"No problem". He shoved his hands in his pocket.

"But anyways, I was just gon say feel better and we all here. And when we find that nigga that hurt chu, issa wrap". He spat.

"Please don't kill him". I pleaded.

He frowned.

"Leave it to me to decide his punishment". I spoke with a straight face.

Youngin busted out laughing.

"Damn, even wit a black eye yo ass know how to scare the shit out of a nigga". He chuckled.

We talked for another minute when he said he had to go.

"Thanks for the food". I waved watching him get in his car.

I closed and locked the door.

It was really nice if Youngin to bring me some food once he heard about what happened.

I went back upstairs eating my food.

*
Tommy POV

Ay you reached Jerome, leave a message and I'll call you asap.

"Nigga is you fucking dumb. You hit my fucking sister in law! Is you fucking stupid! You better hope I don't find yo ass or it's over for you. You better fucking call me back and explain yo fucking self". I spat into my phone.

It's true that I knew A-K. He's part of the Kingpins. But Drea doesn't know he's in and he don't know she's in. I don't know why they ain't discuss the shit but all I know is that if I find A-K before he fucking shows himself, I'mma have Doughboy and Youngin handle his ass.

And that's on everything I love.