Chapter Ten

Neecey POV

I walked in the room and Tommy was getting basketball shorts out his draw. I walked over and hugged him from behind.

"Wassup baby girl?". He asked picking me up and sitting me on the dresser in front of him.

"Nothing just chilling". I smiled.

His face just bring me so much joy.

I looked down in his drawer and seen XL Magnums.

"Why you still got these?". I frowned.

"What chu mean?". He furrowed his eyebrows.

"We tryna get pregnant. Can't do that wit these laying round". I smirked.

"You was forreal? I thought chu was just fucked up". He chuckled.

"Nah my ass was serious. I'm twenty-six I was sposed to be pregnant yesterday". I emphasized.

"Well shit les get it". He took his shirt off.

"Right here?". I giggled as he licked my neck.

He ain't say shit.

He ducked down taking my panties off with his teeth.

*

I woke up two hours later. It only get better and better.

I stood up and put my robe on. The kids was still in school so I decided to cook.

Tommy was in the living room watching ESPN.

"Yo ass straight KOed on me after I was done". He came into the kitchen kissing me and grabbing my ass.

"Nigga after that last stroke my ass was done". I chuckled.

I cooked grilled chicken, black beans, and white rice.

"You gon pick up the kids?". I asked.

"Yeah, I got chu". He grabbed his car keys and walked out the front door.

I went back upstairs and took a shower. I put on one of Tommy's hoodies and some Pink Moon shorts.

I was bout to watch Power when the doorbell rung.

It was Asia.

"Hey girl. Sorry I missed the lil kickback, something came up wit my Mom". She apologized.

"You good. But shit you missed a whole lot of drama. Tell me how my Momma showed up talking bout she here to take the kids off my hands, like they was a burden to me. Then you know how Shad was, he was pissed off fa the rest of the night. But she talking bout she takin me to court. Bitch, I got so much dirt on ha, she best hope God give ha some sense cause I aint having my brother and sisters back in no damn projects living the life I don't want them to live". I said catching her up.

"Girl that's crazy. But lemme tell you, I went on a lil date last night". She stuck her tongue out.

"Who wit?". I was low-key excited for Asia.

She ain't have nobody since like her and Shayla kissed.

"It was a girl ha name Ashley". She smiled.

She showed me pics and lemme just say this Ashley girl got body and she pretty.

"Aww, I'm so happy for you". I hugged her.

"Thanks bih. But wassup wit chu and Tommy?". She asked cocking her eyebrow up.

"No we not pregnant yet, but I should be after today because damn he puts it down". I chuckled.

She busted out laughing.

"You is a mess". She said.

I made us a plate and we ate some food.

Then the kids came home.

"Hey yall". Asia waved.

"Hi Auntie Asia". They all said hugging her.

"How was school yall?". I questioned fixing them some food.

"Good. I got a A on my math test and Jayla got in a fight". Maya snitched.

Jayla snapped her neck to Maya.

"Jayla! You got in a fight today?!". I yelled.

"Yeah". She said not looking at me.

"What happened". I frowned folding my arms.

"Well there was this girl Erica and she said that I was texting her crush so I said that it wasn't true. So she said that's why Momma a crackhead and I said that's why it look like her hairstylist was milly rocking while doing her hair cause her braids stay crooked and uneven, so she swung and I swung back and then she was on the floor and I kept beating her up and then the principal came and broke it up and suspended us both for two days". She explained.

"Well why you ain't say that go eat". I handed her a plate.

"Yo you wild". Asia chuckled.

"That lil Erica girl had no business bringing our Momma up. It aint Jayla fault she can't get ha lil ugly ass a boyfriend". I smirked.

"Bitch bye". Asia was holding her sides laughing.

Everybody finished eating and Tommy and I washed the dishes and put them up.

We was all in the living room when somebody rang the doorbell.

I got up and opened the door, it was Drea.

"Hey sus". I hugged her and closed the door.

"Hey Neecey. Where Tommy at?". She asked.

"In the living room wit erbody else why?". I frowned.

"No reason. I just gotta ask him bout something with my car". She said walking towards the living room.

"Hey yall". Drea waved.

"Hey". They all said in unison.

"Tommy can I talk to you?". She looked to Tommy.

"Yeah les go in the kitchen". He got up and they walked out to the kitchen.

I followed them and they were whispering.

"Drea this part of you being boss, I made you boss because I thought you could handle it on your own". He whispered angrily.

"YOU MADE DREA BOSS OF THE KIGPINS". I screamed.

They both looked scared as fuck.

"Please tell me you did not make my little sister boss of the biggest drug gang in California!". I yelled.

Nobody spoke.

Oh fuck no.