Chapter Thirty Two

Tonight came all too quickly. I didn't tell the kids I was going on a date I just don't feel like answering their millions of questions.

Around six, I got up and took a shower. I shaved and then exfoliated my skin.

I got out and dried off. I lotioned my body and put on a bra and matching panties.

"Where you getting all dressed up to go?". Cassie came into my closet as I was trying to pick out an outfit.

I pulled her inside and shut the door.

"I met this guy at the beach today. His name Jamal and he asked me out on a date. From what I know he's funny and super cute and I know I'm supposed to be taking a break from men but ya know, he is too fine to miss. I don't know what this is I just want to get out of the house and meet new people". I explained trying to answer all her questions I knew were coming.

"So you going on a date with a guy you just met today but chu couldn't give my friend RayRay a chance?". Cassie poked her lip out.

"Girl RayRay still live wit his Momma and drives her car and he ain't got no job. I told you, I ain't taking care of no grown ass man and I damn sure ain't getting in between him and his four baby mommas". I listed.

"I mean he a nice guy once you get past allat. I'm forreal Drea like give him a chance. I sent him a pic of you and he said you cute". She pleaded.

"Nah, I'mma have to pass on that one". I shook my head.

I decided on wearing my white Thrasher t-shirt with my ripped jeans skirt. I paired that with my white low top airforce ones.

I put my clothes on and slid on some no show socks. I put my shoes on and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

"How should I do my hair Cas?". I looked to my bed and Cassie was laying there watching TV.

"Do two little buns and swoop ya edges cause you be killing me with these brushed back edges. God blessed chu wit the perfect amount of baby hair and you just gon brush it back like it ain't girls out here looking like they got alopecia by the hair line, give me the damn edge control and toothbrush cause I'll be damned if you walk out this house again with no swooped edges". Cassie ranted.

"All cause I won't give RayRay a chance. Damn". I poked out my lip.

She parted my hair down the middle. She took some ECO gel and slicked my hair into two pigtails. She combed both pigtails until they we're thick and she wrapped them into buns, using bobby pins to hold them in place.

"All done". She stepped back.

I looked in the mirror and was shook.

"Bitch you need to get into the hair business once you drop my lil God baby". I admitted my hair in the mirror.

"Shit chu watch enough hair guru and makeup guru tutorials on YouTube and you ain't got no choice but to know how to do shit". She shrugged.

I put in my bamboo 'Love' hoop earrings and added some juicy ass lip gloss. I didn't need makeup considering my skin care routine had me right. I added my orange shades and took a few pictures on Snap.

I grabbed a black backpack from my closet and put my wallet, charger, perfume, pads(just in case y'all never know), and pepper spray in case he was a slime ball.

"I ain't gon lie, you look cute or whatever even tho you did RayRay wrong as hell". Cassie rolled her eyes at me.

"Girl bye RayRay gon be just fine without me. He betta call one of his baby mommas to go on a date wit". I gave her a stank face.