Chapter Thirty Nine

The kids was actually really cute. DJ was a Call of Duty soldier, Maya was a zombie prom queen, and Drea was a witch.

Rashad claimed he was too old to dress up.

"Aww y'all too cute". I took many pictures of them.

"Neecey can you please stop taking pictures so we can go please!". Rashad  groaned.

"Listen here! I will take as many pictures of you as I damn well please! Now, turn yo narrow ass around and smile!". I gritted.

He sucked his teeth and stood next to Jayla.

"Alright y'all can go. Have fun and be good. Rashad be home by twelve. See y'all tomorrow". I gave the kids the rules.

"Ok bye Neecey. Bye Tommy!". The kids called.

I handed Rashad my car keys.

"Have fun. And don't be out here runnin round wit these lil fast ass girls". I warned him.

"Man, you know I ain't like that. Kiss Kai fa me. Have fun". He walked out the door.

I turned around and Tommy was right there.

"Hey. Where Kai?" I asked.

"In her room. Come here I got a suprise for you". He took my hand and led me to our balcony.

He had dinner cooked, champagne I two flutes, and music playing.

"Awww babe your so romantic and good to me". I smiled.

"Dance wit me". He smiled.

He placed his hand on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I just wanna tell you I appreciate chu so much. You gave me a beautiful baby girl, you helped raise DJ all these years, you gave me kids that I ain't even know I could love so much. We built an empire together even with the pause button we had to hit. You stood by me through everything. All I wanna say is thank you babe, for believing in me and not giving up on me". He spoke.

I honestly didn't know what to say. And before I could react I just felt the tears rolling down my face.

"Ahhh don't cry baby girl". He wiped my face.

"I'm sorry you just be making me emotional". I giggled.

"Ay still got it". He popped his collar.

I rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye". I chuckled.

"You can't even lie and say I don't". He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I guess. You just be making me feel some type of way, like when we first met. And that's just hard to find for some". I told him how I felt.

"I love you babe". He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too boo". I turned around and kissed him passionately.

"What chu cooked for us?" I asked pulling away.

"Pork chops, green beans, and rice". He answered.

"Aww you cooked for me?". I cooed.

"I'll always cook for you beautiful". He smiled.

Bitch. I cannot.

"Ok. But news on the wedding, I want to get married on November 1st because it's your birthday and me and Mani been doing all the planning and stuff and all we need to do is pay for everything. The total is fifty geez". I pulled up the e-mailed on my phone.

He reached in his pocket and handed me his black card.

"Anything you want baby girl". He winked.

"Well damn you gon drop fifty geez on me?". I cocked my head to my side.

"I drop a trilly if it meant spending forever". He smirked.

I sucked my teeth.

"You betta be lucky this doctor said wait three weeks". I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nah you the lucky one. You know how I get down". He winked.

"Nasty. Just nasty". I shook my head.

"I'on see nothing wrooonnnggg". He sang off key.

"Boy bye". I busted out laughing.

We finished eating and I washed the dishes.

"I'm sleepy". I yawned.

"Gone and go to sleep I'mma watch some tv". He kissed the side of my head.

I went upstairs and checked on Kai. She was sleep. Kai was such a chill baby.

I went to our room and took a shower. I washed my hair.

I moisturized my hair and diffused it.

I put it in a bun and put on some pajamas.

I got in bed and dozed off.

*
Tommy POV

Honestly the fact that Neecey wants to get married on my birthday makes me fall even more in love wit her. She gave me a kid which I just love too much. I just can't wait to say I do like y'all just don't understand man. I love that girl wit my whole heart, no amount of gifts can even express my love for her. So I just shower her wit the shit she deserve. And I'mma do Kai the same way.

Man, life can't no better than this.

Makin Movesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें