Chapter 1

Camila hated parties. That was a fact. The noise, the people, the alcohol, the sweaty bodies brushing up against you no matter how much you try to avoid them. She hated it. Plain and simple.

She likes to think she felt like this because of the role she was assigned. A submissive. But she doubted that was actually true because if it was, all submissives would feel as she did.

Don't get her wrong, she wasn't apposed to going to occasional parties when invited. But partying on the daily like her best friend Dinah. No thanks. She'd much prefer to be curled up at home with a good book and some hot chocolate, music or a movie playing quietly in the background.

That wasn't the case for tonight though. Despite being the shy, introvert she was and preferring to stay home by herself, she had been dragged by no other than Dinah to yet another stupid party. She didn't want to and had fought hard against it, but Dinah was more stubborn than her.

Sighing, she looks down at her nails and begins to pick at the already chipping polish covering them, the glasses sat on her nose allowing her to see despite the lack of light in overly large, crowded room. She wanted to be anywhere but here right now. Like honestly, she'd take being smothered by her family over this and considering how clingy her family were, that was saying something.

"Mind if I sit?" A woman's voice interrupts.

Not expecting anyone to bother her in a place like this, Camila jumps, obviously startled. When she finally manages to calm her racing heart, she adjusts her gaze and was greeted by a girl about her age. She was beautiful, startlingly so and her demeanour told Camila that this interaction wasn't making her nervous what so ever, unlike herself.

By the bracelet supporting her wrist, Camila could see she fell into the Dom part of the community, and that, non surprisingly made her all the more nervous.

Obviously seeing the way she was being checked out, the woman smirks, "Well?" She asks, once again gesturing towards the table with the hand that wasn't holding her drink, an eyebrow raised as if she was daring Camila to ignore her again.

Camila shrinks in place, "s-sorry ma'am." She whispers hoarsely, "you...you can sit" she adds quickly, not wanting the woman to have to repeat herself again.

The woman's smirk changes into a soft smile, "thank you" she murmurs, sliding into the chair opposite Camila, "not really a party girl huh?" She attempts to start a conversation, taking a sip of her drink. 

"Uhh, not really ma'am. I'd honestly rather be any where else right now" Camila admits in a mumble, playing with the bracelet that was sat on her wrist. It was different from the woman's opposite. Not my much. Just the colour, "my roommate forced me to come. It wasn't voluntary"

The woman nods, "What's your name sweetheart?" She asks after a few seconds of considering her next words. She didn't want to carry on with a conversation that was obviously making the girl in front of her uncomfortable. That would not be a good first impression.

"Uhh, Karla ma'am. But I prefer to be called Camila. My middle name. What's yours?" Camila asks, allowing herself to relax slightly. If the woman was going to hurt her, she would have done it already.

"Lauren" the woman states simply, a small smirk gracing her perfect features.

Camila clears her throat quietly, "i-its nice to meet you, uhh ma'am" she replies, inwardly cursing herself for stuttering.

Lauren raises an eyebrow, "likewise sweetheart." She speaks, draining her glass before setting it off to the side, "how long have you been assigned your classification?" She asks softly as she raises her hand to get the bartenders attention.

Camila subconsciously begins to play with the purple bracelet sat on her wrist, "a little under a year ma'am" she replies, pushing the glasses that were slipping down her face up a little so they were being used for their acquired purpose.

Lauren smiles softly and resists the urge to tell the girl to look up so she could be addressed properly, "still pretty new to this whole thing then" she speaks instead, placing her hand back down when she see's the bartender nod and start to make her drink.

Camila simply nods, her gaze purely on her bracelet.

"Is that anyway to address someone like myself?" Lauren questions sternly, knowing that despite barley knowing the girl in front of her, respect was needed.

Camila was quick to whip her head up, her eyes wide and a little teary, "Uhh, no ma'am. I'm sorry" she whispers, having for a second forgotten Lauren's roll in this society. She knows it was because she didn't have many people in her life that had Lauren's assigned roll. Not that she knew on a personal level anyway.

"Good girl. You're forgiven. Try not to let it happen again" Lauren warns, trying her best to keep her voice as soft as possible for the simple fact Camila wasn't hers and she had no right to tell her off more than she already had.

Praising was another thing that had to happen too when it came to any sort of relationship between people with their classifications. When a sub complies to a Dom's instructions without hesitation, they were to be praised. It didn't matter how long it took them to do it or how many times the instructions were given to them. If they did was was told, they needed to be praised.

Camila nods, trying her best to hide the unwanted blush covering her cheeks at being told she was a good girl , "I'll try not to ma'am" she replies, her throat tightening. She hated being scolded, especially by someone who was as intimidating as Lauren.

Sensing the girls nervousness, Lauren holds out her hand as an invitation of comfort.

The younger girl hesitates, but slowly reaches out to take it as she tries to stop her hand from visibly trembling for all to see. When Lauren's hand gently takes her own, she notices just how bigger it was than her own. Silently thanking the darkness of the room for hiding her not so subtle red cheeks, she once again forces herself to make eye contact with Lauren. 

The woman was wearing a smirk on her face again, but before she could ask why, she speaks first, "can you unlock your phone for me sweetheart?" She asks, holding out her free hand.

Nodding numbly, Camila reaches for her phone that was placed in the front pocket of her oversized hoody and unlocks it, "here you go ma'am" she whispers, holding the device out.

Lauren takes it and types one handedly for a few seconds before passing it back, "I've put my number in there for you. I don't expect you to call or anything, I just want you to know it's there if you ever need to talk. I mean it Camila, anytime" she states softly.

Camila has to stop herself from tearing up as she pockets her phone again. "thank you ma'am." She whispers, liking the feeling of actually being wanted.

The woman squeezes her hand and sends her a smile that was beginning to feel comforting, "You're welcome Camila"

**

I've never written anything like this before so bare with me for the next few chapters lol.

Anyways, this contains BDSM, MDLG and age play so if that isn't your cup of tea, there are plenty more books out there for you to read that don't contain content like this.

If you wanna see the next chapter, get this to 100 votes!

Stay strong!

Oh, and if any of you are good with making covers, hmu 😘