Chapter 14

I couldn't wait for you dudes to hit the vote goal so here's an early chapter lol

**

Twenty minutes in and Camila was beginning to get a bit fidgety. Her hand was aching, her butt was going numb and she just wanted to be done. She wanted to be held, she wanted to take in the comforting scent she knew would be there when enclosed safely in Lauren's arms.

She didn't know how many lines she had written, but she had filled two sides of the paper.

Letting out a quiet whimper, she frustratedly, yet softly kicks her leg. Tears burn in her eyes and the pen falls to the table landing with a soft clatter. When non of that earns Lauren's attention, her bottom lip quivers and she finds herself letting out a soft sob.

Lauren frowns when she hears this, and she looks up from her book with a curious expression on her face. She waits a second, wanting to see if it was just a one off but when another sob fills her ears, she places her book down and rises to her feet.

"Camila? You okay sweetheart?" She walks through to the kitchen, her frown deepening when she was met with the sight of the younger girl curled up small in her chair. Her head was in her arms and her small body was shaking.

She gets another sob in response, and with a quiet sigh she heads over to the table. The paper catches her attention before she can go and comfort the girl, and she smiles slightly when she see's both pages filled.

She skims her eyes over them, making sure the allotted number had been done and when she see's it has, she places it back down and crouches down in front of Camila.

"Look at me please, my love" she reaches a hand up to gently manoeuvres the girls legs down onto the floor, smiling when the teary eyed girls beautiful brown eyes make contact with her own.

"Hi baby. You wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asks, unsure on whether or not she was dealing with big girl Camila as opposed to little.

Camila reaches a hand up to wipe at her nose before Lauren could stop her, "I wanna be done mama" she coughs, trying to get her breathing under control.

Little Camila.

Trying to shift the more dominant part of her away for the time being, Lauren allows a smile to appear on her lips, "you are done sweetheart. Mama looked over it and I think you did such a good job" she praises, reaching up to cup the girls cheeks so she could wipe away the tears staining them.

Camila looks a little surprised, but it doesn't last long and she's soon throwing herself into her mama's arms.

Lauren just about manages to stand up with her, and she encourages her to wrap her legs around her waist by cupping her thigh, "alright baby, lets get you all sorted and then we'll go have some cuddles. Does that sound okay?" She begins to walk, squeezing the girl close to her.

The small girl nods, happy to finally be in her mama's arms.

The two make their way up to Lauren's room, and after pressing a lingering kiss to Camila's head, the woman lays her gently down onto the end of her bed.

"What are you wanting to wear?" She wonders as she heads over to the dresser, opening the drawer and pulling out a diaper along with some baby wipes. Camila was big more than little so she didn't see the point of setting up a nursery specifically for her when in that mindset.

Although if that was something she wanted in the future, of course she'd do it.

Camila looks up as her mama comes to stand by her again, "Can I wear your shirt mama?" Her voice was shy and her cheeks take on a soft redness.

Lauren chuckles, "Of course my love" she pulls down the girls pj shorts, her underwear following. She makes quick work of diapering her, running her fingers through the leg holes to make sure it was on securely.

She sits Camila up after, and she heads to her closet to grab a shirt she normally wears for bed. She rolls it up and slides the top over her head, "one arm, then the other, good girl" she murmurs absentmindedly, letting the shirt fall down to cover her stomach and back.

Camila blushes again at this, and she sits contently as she watches Lauren place her pyjamas into the laundry basket. Soon she was back in the woman's arms, and she settles happily against her chest as they make their way through to the living room.

"Cuddles now mama?" A shy Camila wonders, leaning back slightly. She feels the woman's arms enclose underneath her butt keeping her upright.

Lauren nods, "Of course baby. Would you like a bottle too or are cuddles good enough on their own?" She sets herself down on the couch, Camila straddling her lap.

The young girl leans forward and buries her head into her chest, forcing the woman to settle back properly onto the couch, "cuddles" she whispers simply.

"Alright, that I can do" Lauren reaches towards the side of the chair and pulls the lever that lifts up the footrest, causing them both to lay in a cradled position rather than in a sat up one.

She pulls a blanket down to cover them both up, and after tucking it around them, she wraps her arms securely around the girl and holds her close, pressing a lingering kiss to the side of her head.

Sure she loved big Camila, especially because that better suited her dominant personality, but sometimes, this was nice.

**

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 250 votes