Chapter 3

When Camila finally wakes, she felt warm. Her face was buried into something soft. A pillow maybe? She didn't really know. But it was comfortable. Letting out a soft sigh, she forces her eyes to open and they flicker around the room. It was dark, the faint sight of a dull lamp filling her senses and allowing her to see that the room was now empty.

It also allowed her to see that her face in fact, was not buried into a pillow like she thought. Freezing, she feels her breathing start to pick up. Her face was resting on Lauren Jauregui's boobs. That was definitely an invasion of privacy. She contemplates on what to do for a second.

She didn't want to move without warning and wake the woman. That would not be a good idea on her part. Slowly. Yeah, that sounded okay. If she moved slowly she wouldn't disturb anyone at all.

Tentatively, she lifts her head from her chest, her hand resting on the woman's toned stomach for leverage.

At first, she thinks she got away with it because Lauren didn't move an inch, but she soon realises why she hadn't moved when she lifts her gaze so she was making eye contact. The woman had been awake the entire time and was looking at her amusedly with a raised eyebrow, the all too familiar smirk on her face.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't...I promise I didn't mean to invade your personal space, I'm sorry" she whispers pleadingly, her eyes filling with tears. She could tell her tiredness was getting the best of her.

Smirk falling, Lauren once again pulls Camila into her arms and holds the trembling girl close, "no need to apologise sweetheart, you're okay." She murmurs soothingly, tangling her fingers in her hair, "it was my fault. I should have let you know I was awake when you first woke yourself" she adds after second thought, realising her mistake.

Camila sniffles and lets out a soft sigh of relief. Her head, this time, rests warily on the woman's shoulder, and her arms were curled up against her own chest and pressed in between both their torsos.

The two sit in silence for a while, before Camila realises how late it seemed to be getting. Despite wanting to remain in the woman's comforting embrace, she pulls away and plays with the bracelet on her wrist, "Uhh, where's Dinah ma'am? S-she was meant to take me home" she whispers, respectfully making eye contact with the Dom for a few seconds before looking away.

Lauren encouragingly lifts Camila chin with her pointer and middle finger, a gentle smile gracing her features, "Dinah went home with everyone else earlier sweetheart. She didn't want to wake you and asked me to bring you home" she replies, moving her hand so she could gently tuck a stray strand of her hair behind the younger girls ear.

Camila visibly blushes, "oh. Uhh, is that okay with you ma'am? I could umm, walk, I don't mind" she whispers, the butterflies in her tummy telling her just how much the woman in front of her intimidated her.

"Of course not. I'd be more than happy to bring you home. First though, I think we should get some dinner. How do you feel about that?" Lauren questions as she stands and holds her hand out, noticing that the clock above her tv was nearing six in the evening.

Camila nods numbly and takes the offered hand, "can we uhh, please have pizza ma'am?" She asks shyly, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks.

Lauren considers this for a second before nodding, "of course. Which veggie would you like with it?" She questions, not wanting to feed Camila anything too unhealthy.

"I don't mind ma'am. You pick" the tiny brunette responds, letting out a soft yelp of surprise when she was hoisted onto one of the bar stools.

"Sorry sweetheart. Didn't mean to startle you" Lauren apologies, heading to the freezer and pulling open the door. She spots a plain cheese pizza and grabs it before placing it down onto the side, seeing Camila's eyes on her the entire time she opens up the box and places the frozen food into the oven after turning it on.