Taehyung

I scowl at my kitten as the others leave us. He avoids eye contact, just staring at the pool. Does he want to swim? I gave him permission to come here but he doesn't even look happy. Hm.
I stalk forward and grab his chin, tilting his head up. "Problem, kitten? You don't like to swim?"
He bites his lip, looking anxious. "I c-can't swim." He whispers.
My brow furrows. "But you brother can?" I find that hard to believe.
He blushes, looking embarrassed. "Our old master favorited him. Taught him a lot of things that didn't include me." He shrugs.
I frown, glancing at the pool. "Take your clothes off." I says, beginning to remove my own clothes as well. I stop at my briefs, waiting for him.
He looks terrified but of course complies. "W-what are we doing?" His voice quivers as he covers his body. I smirk. He acts as if I haven't seen every inch of him.
"You're going to learn how to swim." I demand. I jump into the water, adjusting to the cool water before looking up at him expectantly.
Chewing his lip, he sits at the edge in his underwear, letting his legs drop. "Come on."
Taking a deep breath, he eases his body into the water, almost immediately panicking and clutching my neck. "No!"
I wrap my arms around his body tightly, feeling his thighs lock around my hips. "Shh, shhh, kitten. I've got you. Calm down. Breath. You're okay." I whisper in his ear.
His chest heaves sporadically as I force him to meet my eyes. Tears glisten in his eyes as his nails dig into my shoulders, his tail wrapping around my hips.
I massage his hips soothingly as I begin moving us deeper into the pool. His eyes dart around in panic. "No! Please!" He gasps, terrifies.
Wanting to calm and distract him, I press my lips to his. His body jerking in surprise. I run my tongue over his bottom lip, continuing to back us farther away from the wall.
I listen closely and hear his pulse begin to slow as I seek entrance into his mouth. He gasps for another reason now, opening up for me.
I tangle my tongue with his more hesitant one, my fingers now digging into the backs of his thighs as he kisses me back, his tongue mimicking my movements.
He tastes surprisingly good. "Such a good boy, kitten. Mine." I whisper against his lips.
Whimpering, he nods, his hips beginning to jerk against mine. I loosen my hold on him until he's practically floating by himself, our lips still fused together.
I pull back to see his face flushed and eyes closed. I lift his hands from my shoulders and hold them tightly, moving my body away from his. His eyes snap open as he realizes that he's now floating on his own, just our hands clasped together.
His legs kick under the water. "Keep it up." I slowly release his hands and he gasps. "Don't panic. Calm. You got it, kitten. You can do this."
Slowly, staring into my eyes, he does as I say and remains calm, his legs still kicking and his hands moving over the water. I smile widely. "Such a good kitten." I coo, caressing his cheek.
His eyes widen in shock and he beams at me. "I'm doing it! Oh my god!" He wraps his arms around me excitedly, his lips crashing against mine passionately.
I'm a little surprised but I go with it. Kissing him back hungrily, my hands clutching his hips tightly. Somehow we end up with his back pressed against the stone wall, my lips and teeth sucking and nipping at his jaw and throat.
He moans, locked around me, fingers clutching my hair. "M-master..."
Unable to resist, I tilt his head up and bite down on his throat, my mouth flooding with fresh delicious blood. He cries out in pain and struggles for a moment before moaning in pleasure.
My hand slips inside his underwear to feel around his wet erection. He gasps out sweetly and it rings in my ears, turning me on beyond belief. "Kitten." I rasp. Licking the bite clean.
He whimpers, hips jerking as I feel around his tip, stroking gently.
"Ugh...m-master!" He cries out loudly, soaking my hand in cum, soiling the water between us.
Baring my teeth in a pleased smile, I tsk. "Kitten, who told you to cum, hm? Look at you, my dirty boy. Cumming in the pool? How naughty." I growl.
He whimpers. Thighs flexing around me. "I'm s-sorry..."
I kiss him again, jerking his underwear down his legs and throwing them over the side of the pool, spreading his legs widely. He gasps as I grope his cheeks, spreading them slowly apart, revealing his little pink hole.
"Turn around, kitten. Master needs to punish you for being so dirty." I groan.
Teary-eyed, he turns and places his hands on the edge, panting and waiting. I grope and knead his flesh, my fingers sliding between them, teasing his hole. It flexes against my fingers as I suck on his throat.
"Breath." I mutter, easing a finger inside him.
He whines, heaving for breath as I begin stroking it in and out of him, stretching him just a bit. "H-hurts."
"I know, Shh, kitten. I'll make it better, hm." I add another finger making him jerk and moan loudly.
I thrust both fingers deeply inside him, feeling for that special spot. He gasps and cries out loudly, his ass now pushing back on my fingers. "There it is, kitten. So tight. Feel good? Tell me how much you love me playing with your little needy ass, baby. Tell me how master makes you feel. Do you need to cum again?" I coo, working his sweet spot.
He throws his head back allowing me to admire the vivid bite mark on his smooth pale skin. "It f-feels so good! Nghnnn...i c-can't Stop..." He whimpers. "Please!" He cries.
"Fuck, kitten. Cum. I want to see you ruined." I growl, attacking his prostate ruthlessly.
He screams, his inner walls clenching painfully tight around my fingers as he cums again, his body jerking and twitching, breathy harsh pants ripping out of his mouth.
I turn him around and kiss him demandingly. He willingly gives in to me, kissing me back desperately.
I attack his throat again and again while scooping his cum out of the water and rubbing it over his lips. He licks them clean, staring into my eyes. "Such a good boy. Ready to go shower, kitten?" I ask, pecking his lips softly, tasting his cum.
He nods, looking tired. I help him out of the water before climbing out myself.
I toss him my jacket and he slips it on. I grope his plump ass. "Let's go. I don't want anyone else to see you like this. This is only for me, understand?" I demand.
He nods frantically. "Y-yes master."
Smiling contentedly, I take his hand and we walk back to the room. I feel his eyes on me the whole time.
When we reach the room and walk inside, I firmly shut the door. "Keep looking at me like that kitten and I think I'll be drinking milk tonight and instead of blood. Tell me, love, are you thirsty?" I growl, crowding him against the door.
His mouth opens as he sucks in a deep breath. His wide eyes burning into mine. He shakily reaches up to grasp my shirt in his fists. "Yes, master. I'm so t-thirsty." He whispers, the desperation in his eyes giving way from his sweet innocence.
Oh baby, you have no idea what your playing with. But you're about to learn.