Yoongi

I try not to show my panic but as soon as I leave the two hybrids alone in the room, I'm sprinting back to Jackson. He's slumped over the table studying the ultrasounds.
"This is bad, isn't it?"
He sighs. "It was definitely stupid, Yoongi. How could you do this? Fuck not just one but both of them?! Yes, you can say this is bad!"
"Do you think they can really survive this?"
He frowns. "I think unless you get mated to them that they won't last another week. Look." He points out a specific picture. "This baby is already three times the size it should he. It's already almost stronger than Jungkook. I hate to see how Jimin is going to be in a few days, he's not as strong as the other."
"But I can't mate them!"
He frowns. "You might not have a choice if you want them to live. This is serious, Yoongi."
I throw my hands up in the air. "One—it's illegal in vampire law and two—I can't mate both of them anyway!"
He sighs. "Look, if you care about them as much as you claim to...maybe you'll have to. This is dangerous and unheard of. I don't know what I can really do for them. This has never happened. Sure, in the past a few odd vampires did mate and impregnate their hybrids but the hybrids were killed before they could give birth. I don't know what to tell you."
      "If I don't mate them...they will probably die...if I do...then if anyone finds out they still might die. Right?" I clarify.
       "You have to remember that you have to be mated soon, too. Your 25th birthday is coming soon." He reminds me.
I groan. "I know that. Shit."
"Shit is right, my friend. Look..." He sighs loudly. "I'll give you some advice but if you ever tell anyone that I said this—I will lie and throw you under the bus!"
I nod impatiently. "You have a great gig, Yoongi. You are mostly a silent partner to the mafia business and live in the human world on the outskirts of vampire society. If anyone had a chance at mating hybrids it would be you. I think you should move to that secluded beach house you own deep in the human world and take care of them. No one here needs to know about your personal life and as long as no one draws attention to it, everything should be fine."
I stare at him in surprise. "Why are you so willing to help me?"
He rolls his eyes. "I like you more than the others. I like those little hybrids too, to be honest. It'd be a shame to watch them die in such a way. Take them away and mate them before it's too late then raise the babies in the human world."
I nod slowly. "Okay. Thank you, Jackson. Maybe you aren't that much of an asshole." I tease.
"Maybe I'm just happily mated to Mark and think about if he were a hybrid. I would still love and want him no matter what. We should take good care of what's ours."
"Yeah, we should." I stare at the floor for a moment. "If...if I take them away from here...will you be their physician? Please? I know you're the only one I can really trust."    
       He frowns, closing the file on his desk. "I won't be able to leave frequently but I think I can convince my mate, Mark, to go check on them and relay any information I need to know. When it comes to the labor, though, yes, I'll go out and assist. I need to document this."
      "Does Mark have any medical training?"
      He laughs. "Yes. We met in medical school. He may be human but he's very smart and knows everything about us vampires. This should work."
      Sighing in relief, I squeeze his shoulder. "Thank you for keeping this discreet. You're a good man, Jackson."
      He smirks. "I wonder if those little babies will get any of the hybrid's traits? I'm curious. That kitten is cute as hell."
      Rolling my eyes, I leave him to find Jungkook and Jimin both asleep in bed, curled around one another, their bulging bellies touching. Fucking cute.
      I never thought I'd be the first one of our group to break the law—who the fuck am I kidding? Of course it would be me. Smiling, I let them sleep and begin packing.
      I need to let Namjoon know that we're leaving a little sooner than planned. He won't think anything of it. The only problem will be letting Jimin and his brother Jin see each other. I can't allow Jin to know about Jimin. He will tell Taehyung and then that little fucker will definitely tell on me.
      He can not be trusted. I trust Namjoon but still. I don't want to take any unnecessary risks to endanger my hybrids.
      After I have everything packed and ready to go, I call my boss and best friend. "Hey."
      He grumbles, half asleep. "What is it?"
     "I have to cut out early. We're leaving tonight but I'll be back to work tomorrow night. While I'm back home, I'll work on some trades and new backers."
      "Alright. Is everything okay? I thought you weren't leaving back home for another two weeks."
      "My eomma called. Figured now is as good as any time to go back. Really I've been here too long."
     "Well Okay. You're still going with me for the deal going on night after next, though, right? I don't trust Taehyung."
     "Of course."
     "Alright. Safe travels. Don't forget those little hybrids of yours."
      I smirk, looking down at them. "Of course not." How could I ever forget them?