Yoongi

Jimin is being absolutely ridiculous about this whole situation. Way too stubborn. Jungkook has finally calmed down and fallen asleep with Yoon-Jae.
     Koya is still trapped in the bathroom with Jimin. I scowl as Jin knocks on the door. "Do something about your damn brother!" I demand angrily.
       He pauses, surprised. "He still not coming around?"
      "He's been locked in the bathroom with my child for over six hours! He's starving him and our child over this nonsense. He refuses to listen to reason! I'm over it!"
      He frowns, biting his lip. "Alright. I'll be right back with the key." He disappears out the door, returning minutes later with a ring of heavy looking keys.
He unlocks the bathroom door to find Jimin asleep in the bathtub with Koya clutched to his chest. I sigh, walking in and lifting the sleeping two in my arms and carrying them back to bed. No telling how long they've been asleep.
Jin stares at Jimin with concern. "C-can I hold the baby?" He asks timidly.
I grab Koya and gentle place him in Jin's hands. He coos and sits on the edge of the bed, staring down at the baby boy. His little peachy kitten ears twitching cutely. His little fangs latching onto the feline's finger.
"How are you holding up? How's...Taehyung? Is he actually treating you well?" I ask hesitantly, knowing better than to assume.
He hesitates. "Yes. He is." He lowers his gaze. "He's changing, I think. Just a little bit."
"Don't push too hard, Jin. I know it would kill Jimin if something happened to you despite his anger at the moment. You're his everything. You have a future child of your own to think about. Are you sure staying here...enduring this...is good for you?"
He doesn't answer for a long time. "He's my mate, Yoongi. The father of my child. What am I supposed to do? He's now the leader of vampires. The most powerful of all. I'm better by his side than not."
I stare at him intently and he gazes back calm and serene. "Alright. If you really think so."
Nodding, he hands Koya back. "I have to go. Taehyung will be waiting for me soon. I'll come back and talk to Jimin later."
"Alright. Don't let him hurt you, okay?" Worried for the poor feline.
He smiles. "It's okay. I can handle myself just fine." He leaves the room, closing the door behind him.
When I turn around, I see Jimin awake and sitting up, tears in his eyes as he stares at us. "D-Do you think Taehyung hurts Jin a lot?"
Shit. Didn't want him to hear that. "Honestly? Yes, I do. Taehyung is obviously a very unstable person."
"And yet you want to hand over our innocent boys to a psycho. Tell me the logic in that?" He scoffs, holding his arms back out for the baby. With regret, I hand Koya back to him.
"At this moment it's our best option. I'm not giving up on our children, Jimin. Jungkook understands this. You're being unreasonable and unfair to us."
      His eyes turn cold. "How can you say that?! Sorry for giving a damn about the safety of my son! I seem to be the only one not brainwashed by the crazy vampire on a rampage! This is how dictators start out, you know!"
       I roll my eyes, giving him a look. "Really?"
      "Do you not see where this is headed? First thing in power and he demands all our hybrid children? Next thing you know he's going to be starving everyone to keep his power and everyone in line! It's always about power!"
      "Jimin..."
      "You can't convince me otherwise. You have to see that as well. How can you not see it?!" He demands, raising his voice.
      Groaning, I grasp his hand. "Calm down. It's not that we don't see the problem he's becoming. It's just...complicated. You can't just openly keep defying him right now. Even Jin can't do that and he's his mate." I remind him.
     His eyes cloud over after I mention his hyung. Swallowing hard, he glances down at the baby. "I w-want to talk to him. I'm still angry but I want to...apologize for hitting him." He whispers.
     "He said he'll come back in a while to speak to you."
      Shaking his head, he places Koya on the bed and stands up. "I'll go find him. I really need to get this off my chest."
      I grab his hand as he tries to pass and pull him down into my arms. "Kitten, don't be like this." I rasp, kissing his cheek before trailing them down to his neck.
      Pouting, he crosses his arms but still shudders in my hold. I suck on his flesh before slowly sinking my teeth down into his neck. He whimpers, shifting around on my lap before letting out a low moan.
      I drink hungrily from him before pulling away and kissing him hard, passionately.
      He gives in easily, his soft body turning limp and puddy like in my hands. I pull away and kiss his nose. His cheeks are flushed. "I love you, kitten."
      He bites down on his wet pouty lips. "I love you, too, Yoonie."
      "Good. Now please calm down and no more overreacting. Go apologize to your hyung then come back. We all need to spend some quality time together. You need to apologize to Jungkook, too. He's really upset right now you know."
       He nods, looking guilty and shame faced. "I will. I'm sorry." He whispers.