Jimin

"Jin hyung?" I knock hesitantly on his door, newborn in my arms. I've decided to name him Koya. He's a clingy little thing, attached to my breast. He cries whenever he's out of someone's arms. I think Yoongi and Kookie has spoilt him while I've been resting.
The door opens to reveal an exhausted looking Jin. His ears pressed down as he rubs his eyes. He blinks at me, shocked. His gaze flicking between me and the baby. "Y-you had the baby?"
I smile and hand Koya off to him. He clutches him tightly, cooing at his little peachy ears and stubby tail. "He's beautiful. Just like you." He sniffles. "I'm sorry I missed it."
I walk into his room and sit on the bed. He reluctantly follows and lays the baby on the bed between us, playing with his little ears.
"Jin, what's going on? I'm really worried about you. Taehyung abused you, right? You don't love him, right?" I ask desperately.
He frowns, not answering.
"Hyung, he's dangerous. Please stay away from him." I beg.
He sighs. "It's not that easy, Jimin. I'm not like you or Kookie. I'm officially mated to him. Whether he's dangerous or not doesn't matter. I can't just abandon my mate."
I huff. "It's easy, actually. You're safe here away from him. Please stay here with us."
"I'll stay as long as I can." He says evasively.
"Are you pregnant, hyung?" I ask, scared for him.
He looks away. "I don't know. Probably." Both of our gazes move to his stomach, it doesn't look much different but he hasn't been taking care of himself much either.
Koya gurgles and begins to cry. Cooing, I lift him into my arms mumbling words of love as I lower my shirt and begin feeding him. Jin watches us with amazement.
"You're an amazing eomma, Minie."
I smile. "You will be, too. Especially when you ditch that abusive asshole vampire."
He rolls his eyes. "Since when did little brothers worry about their hyungs, huh? I should only worry about you. It's my job."
"I can worry about you. You're my family. You've been the only one to care for me my whole life. It's my job, too." I mumble stubbornly.
He cracks a smile. "I'm sorry I haven't been here for you recently."
I stare down at my baby. "I understand. It's not like you've had a choice in anything with that crazy mate of yours. Please be honest with me—he's hurt you a lot, right?"
"Honestly? Yes. He's hurt me so much but for some reason...I still care about him. I don't want to leave him." He admits, sounding ashamed.
"Has he been here?"
He looks surprised. "Why would you think that?"
"You have marks that you didn't have the other night." I note, nodding toward his exposed thighs and the bruises on his arms.
He gasps and tugs his boxers lower. "Oh."
"He was, wasn't he? Why didn't you tell anyone? He could have really hurt you or attacked us. He's obviously not stable, hyung." I frown, irritated he doesn't get it. It's like he's brainwashed.
"He's not all that bad." It sounds like a lie. His expression says it all.
"I'm scared for you." I admit.
He starts to reply but gets cut off by a knock at the door. Yoongi pokes his head in. "There you are, Kitten. I was wondering where you ran off to. You're supposed to be in bed, love. You're still recovering." He frowns.
Smiling, I lift Koya in my arms and walk over to him, kissing him. He takes the baby from me and pats my butt, urging me on. I wave at Jin, wanting to continue our conversation later.
He seems relieved for me to go which hurts but I get it. Huffing, I'm forced back into bed. I pout. "I'm tired of sitting in bed. I want to socialize."
He pecks my cheek. "You will as soon as Jackson gives the okay. He's going to be by later to give a check up to you and Jungkook. If he says everything is fine then I'll let you do whatever you want. Please be patient, love. You went into cardiac arrest, remember? We almost lost you."
I bite my lip. I forgot about that. "I feel fine, though."
"Well it's better to be safe then sorry. I can't lose you or Jungkook, alright? I need my kitten." He smiles, poking my nose teasingly.
I nod, my tail swishing excitedly. "Okay." I lay back down and sigh. Maybe I am a little tired still. I peak an eye open to see him about to walk out with Koya. "Hey! Leave him here. He's my only company!" I whine.
Shaking his head, he moves quickly towards the door. "Sorry, baby. You need to rest and Yoon-Jae misses his brother." He winks.
I scoff. I highly doubt that but at this point it's easier to give in. I suppose I could sleep for a bit longer. I stretch my sore muscles and find myself drifting off rather quickly, listening to the sounds of giggling babies from the other room. I smile faintly at the sound of Kookie's laughter.
As soon as I'm well, I'm demanding Yoongi take us out into the human world with the babies. We all need fresh air and a break. At least before all shit hits the fan with the council. We can enjoy the times we have.