Jimin

I wake up naked with my tail wrapped securely around Jungkook who is also naked. No Yoongi anywhere, though.
Rubbing my eyes, I sit up and replay everything that happened earlier. Holy crap! I can't believe I walked in to Yoongi doing bad things to Jungkook then...the bad bad things they both did to me. I blush, looking at Kooki'd sleeping form.
I can't believe his tongue and fingers were...were inside me! I clench my thighs together at the memory. It felt so good, though. And Yoongi's lips on mine then Kookie's...I loved the attention. Loved the care they showed me. Being the center.
I smile happily and snuggle back into Kookie's side as he sighs in his sleep and pulls me tighter against him. I'm so lucky! I really really like Kookie. Have since the first moment I saw him in their basement. Couldn't take my eyes off him.
Then...master. He's the nicest, calmest vampire and the most handsome I've ever seen. Not that I've seen many but still. I'm so happy he took me and I get to be with Kookie, too!
The door opens and Yoongi walks back in, glancing over to see me awake. He smiles as I get up and run into his arms, burying my face in his chest. He massages my ears, kissing my lips softly. "Kitten." He sighs.
I beam. "Master."
He looks over to see Kookie still sleeping. "Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asks me.
I shake my head. "No. I want to spend time with you." I know I sound clingy but as a young kitten hybrid, I'm naturally clingy. Can't help it.
He smiles and picks me up. I wrap my thighs around him and he squeezes my butt. "Think you can be quiet? We should let our little wolf sleep." He winks.
Giggling quietly, I nod. He lays me on the bed and begins kissing me more deeply, his hands roaming all over my body the way they did on Kookie. I whimper so he covers my mouth with his big hand and spreads my legs with the other. I close my eyes as his mouth works up my inner thighs, sucking and licking.
I grasp the sheets in my hands tightly as he sucks my balls into his mouth one at a time before licking up my shaft. My hips buck, my moans muffled. He begins sucking hard on my erection, my body arching in pleasure. Oh my god!
I whine, shaking uncontrollably as I cum in his mouth, overwhelmed and drained but he doesn't stop. He simply pops me out of his mouth and spits my cum between my spread cheeks. I blush at the sound and wet feeling.
It reminds me of earlier...only Kookie down there...
He looks up at me, holding my cheeks wide apart with his hands. "Don't make a sound, okay? Or I'll have to stop." He warns.
I nod and bite my lip, trying so hard to obey as he begins licking on my hole, his tongue pushing inside my tight inner walls. I choke on air and lift my thighs up, locking my hands behind my knees so he can have better access.
He hums and begins hungrily eating me out. I pant, biting my lip so hard it bleeds to keep silent. My hole being ravished and abused by Yoongi's tongue and fingers. It feels so so good. My erection bobs on my belly as I rock down on his thrusting fingers.
He lifts up and kisses me, licking the blood off my bottom lip. "You gonna cum for me, kitten?" He growls.
I nod. "Y-Yeah...I c-can't help it." I whisper, heat burning in my belly.
He coos, massaging my ears. "Do it. I want to see you ruined, sweet thing." He sighs, hitting my sweet spot with his long fingers.
He covers my mouth as I cry out, cumming all over my belly and thighs. I gasp for air as he leans down and licks me clean from my belly to my thighs and butt. It's too much.
     He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. Running another bath for me while I try to catch my breath. He slides into the hot water with me and bites my neck, feeding from me until I cum again in the water. I've never felt so cherished and cared for. The only thing missing is Kookie but I know he needs his sleep.
     Yoongi rubs my shoulders once he done feeding. "You don't mind me spending time alone with our little wolf like this, right?" He asks casually.
     I shake my head. "N-no." But it makes me jealous. "C-can I sometimes spend time alone with him, too?" I ask in a small voice.
     He chuckles. "Of course. As long as you both remember who you belong to. When I'm gone you're more than happy to play."
     Smiling ear to ear, I turn in his hold and straddle his lap, kissing him, tasting my blood on his lips. It doesn't bother me like I thought it would.
     "M-master will always want us both, right?" I ask.
     He smirks. "I will. You both belong to me. I don't plan on releasing you anytime soon."
     I nod, content. "D-do you think he'll be mad we did this without him?"
     He snorts. "Maybe. He has to know that I want you both, though. I will do things alone with him, too. I will be fair and spend the same amount of time when I can. We won't stay here forever, though. In a couple weeks, I'll be taking you to my home."
     I frown. "You don't live here?" I ask.
    "No. I'm not actually part of the Kim family. Just very close friends and we work together. I have a home not too far from here but closer to the humans. I'll move us back there soon."
     "C-can we still visit my hyung?" I ask, now worried.
     "Of course. I come here a lot so I'll bring you both back with me. I won't leave you behind unless I'm working. It's dangerous." He explains.
    Nodding, I rest my head on his chest. Loving the warm water and bubbles lapping at my skin. His hard body under mine.
      "Tired again so soon, kitten?" He teases.
     I purr, stretching my limbs on top of him. My tail swishing around us. "Mhm hm."
    "Let's get out as well go back to bed."