Jin

My heart is racing so hard I feel it's going to burst as my body arches back and I grind down on my master's tongue. My head falls back and I swallow another loud cry as my thighs shake on either side of his head.
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I force back my whimpers as I smother him with my ass. Oh god, I'm gonna cum!
I feel my thighs drenched in my slick fluids as I bounce up and down, using his chest as leverage. I'm probably drowning him. He chokes as another gush of fluids fill his mouth.
I pant, my upper body collapsing onto his abs as I push my ass back, needing release. My cock being stimulated by his chest. His fingers twitch and I force myself to lift up so he can breath. He gasps loudly, choking and growling.
I pant breathlessly and sweaty. He groans as I give him just a few seconds for myself to recover before shoving back, his tongue thrusting deep inside me. Moaning, I leave my head down on his stomach as I reach behind me and spread my cheeks wide. "Deeper." I demand.
Grunting, I sit up and force his tongue deeper myself, crying out as I rock my hips frantically over his face, reaching my climax. I dig my hands into his shoulders as I sit back with a scream, my full weight settled on his face as his nose and mouth is drenched with my slick as I cum.
Whimpering and shaky, I lift my ass up off his face and look back. His eyes are closed and he's breathing very shallowly. From the neck up it looks like I dumped his head under water repeatedly.
As I watch, his eyes snap open and he licks his lips. "Impressive, kitten." He chuckles. "I may just decide to keep you." He rasps.
I'm still gasping as I turn around and scoot my ass down towards his leaking cock. Our eyes meet as I straddle him and oh so slowly ease my dripping hole down and sheathe him fully inside my body.
I groan loudly and have to take a break before I can settle fully on his large cock. Oh my god! I feel like I just impaled myself on a damn baseball bat!
      "Like being in control, kitten?" He purrs under me as I slowly begin to slide up and down his massive cock, whimpering as his eyes eat me up. I bite my lip and ground down harder and faster, my tail wrapping around his thigh as I ride him. "Enjoy it while it lasts, baby."
      "Nghhnnn...g-god!" I whimper.
      He smirks, watching me with amusement.
       This is insane. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to carry out this plan of drugging him and getting pregnant but being locked in a closet sized room for days on end with nothing to do but worry about my young pregnant brother and listen to Taehyung plot...well I'm desperate.
      His control is too good. I know he'd never mate me. I had to force it. This isn't even about my obsession with him—although there is that—it's a necessity to protect my baby brother. I will sacrifice my body and well being for him. Always.
      "Tick tock, kitten. It will be wearing off soon. Are you prepared, sweetheart?" He mocks, eyes glued to my bouncing cock hitting his abs and leaving a trail of precum.
      "Y-yes. I just have to make you cum before then." I admit as confidently as I can. Versus how I really feel. He will either fuck me to death or just kill me straight out. It's a toss up how this could go.
       I watch closely through my sweat drenched hair as his hand begins twitching. Shit! I'm almost out of time. I grip onto his shoulders for leverage and take a deep breath before sitting up on my knees, preparing to destroy my own ass to make him cum.
      I've seen him fuck enough other vampires to see what he likes. He likes causing pain. That's what gets him off. I bet he doesn't know I know that.
      I steady myself and try to remain calm as I look direct into his eyes and forcibly slam my ass all the way down on his cock. I scream in pain and do it again.
      He growls, struggling to move as I continue my agonizing movements. Tears stinging my eyes as I keep our gazes connected. "M-master...it h-hurts...ahhh!" I cry.
    He curses. "Stop! Fuck..."
     I bite my lip so hard it bleeds as I pull off and shakily turn around, my ass facing him. It hurts so much but I have to do it. I know if he sees the torture I'm inflicting on my body he'll cum very fast.
      He growls and I can feel the strength in his thighs as I hold them and rub my throbbing hole over his cock. Closing my eyes, I line myself back up and hold my breath as I force myself to slam back down.
      "Goddamn it!" He yells.
      I moan in pleasure-pain as his cock twitches and he cums hard, filling me up. I keep bouncing my ass, milking him so my body can absorb every drop. Praying this works. I wipe my tears with the sheets as I slowly move to get off him but hands circle my waist and force me in place.
I gasp as Taehyung tightens his grip and jerks me back against his chest as he sits up. I still impaled on his cock and I can still feel him twitching, refusing to soften and go limp.
He chuckles in my ear, biting down hard into my throat. I squeeze my eyes closed fully prepared for him to rip out my throat..but he doesn't. He drinks hungrily from me, weakening me. I slump back against him, whimpering as he thrusts up into my body.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Let's see what punishment my kitten needs to learn his place, shall we." He mutters, licking the wound he made on my neck.
     I grunt as he swiftly flips me onto my back under him, pinning my wrists above me. His eyes flashing back and forth between arousal and rage.
      "You want me to fuck you so bad, hm? You want my fucking cum so much, kitty? Maybe I'll just fucking drown you in it, bitch!" He slaps me hard across the face before kissing me harshly, aggressively taking my mouth. It's rough and painful and not remotely sexual. Completely about dominance and control.
     His tongue owns and invades every inch of my mouth as I choke on his saliva and the taste of my blood. "Turnabout is fair play, hm?" He chuckles darkly before sitting back and glaring at my body. "Spread your fucking legs." He demands.
      I'm breathing so hard I'm practically hyperventilating as I do as he demands. Apparently I'm not doing it fast enough, though. Grunting with impatience, he grabs my ankles and splits my legs wide until I feel like I'm going to be ripped apart.
      I whine in pain as he slaps my ass and spreads my cheeks wide. "So red and wet. Such a dirty little whore." He spits inside my painfully gaping hole and I gasp as he smacks his palm against it over and over.
      He smirks and licks his hand clean as slick and cum covers it. I flinch as he climbs off the bed, forcing myself to relax and give myself up to what's coming to me. Surrender to it.
      He comes back with two pairs of handcuffs and cuffs my wrists to the headboard. I watch in terror as he grasps my tail, biting the tip with a teasing smile as I whimper in pain.
      "Where is that dominant spirit, kitten? Fucking your sloppy little cunt ass on my face. Fuck, you felt like a fucking ocean so wet for it. Did it feel good to own me, hm?" He chuckles, pinning my legs open with his own and slowly moving my tail towards my ass.
      I hold my breath as I wait for it. He thrusts it deeply inside me and I choke on a cry. I'm so sore. He pushes it as deep as he can and I can practically feel it in my stomach. He growls, kneeling and straddle my chest.
He smirks down at me as he grips my jaw and forces my mouth wide open. Tears spill from my eyes as he shoves his cock down my throat, immediately fucking my face brutally, gripping my hair and holding me in place as he suffocates me.
Suck it." He demands.
I try to do as he asks despite my limitations and suck on his huge length, using his help as he forces my head back and forth,
I choke on his cock, my nose buried against his pubes, as he cums down my throat. My eyes widen in panic as he holds me in place for a long time, feeling like it will never end and I can't breathe! I struggle until he finally releases me.
I suck fresh air into my lungs in a panic, on the verge of blacking out as he moves back between my legs. "You know, kitten...I don't think you know this but that viagra you gave me? Did you know that shit can last up to ten hours?"
I stare at him with doubt.
He laughs. "Don't believe me? Let's just prove it, shall we? You want my cock? Want to carry my baby? I'm going to give you what you worked so fucking hard for. A reward for impressing me. I think you've earned it." He kisses me and I'm shocked that it's gentle.
Of course he removes that gentleness when he slowly starts to slide his cock inside me, working it in alongside my tail.
He covers my mouth as I scream so loud my vocal cords strain. I feel like I burst several blood vessels in my eyes from straining them so hard. My wrists pull painfully at the cuffs as he attempts to split my body in half. "Let's save that sexy little needy voice for later, baby." He groans, still trying to force his huge cock fully inside me.
      I whimper, my entire body trembling from shock as he moans loudly and thrusts the rest of the way inside me. I can't move. I try to take shallow breaths as my body struggles to adjust.
      He tilts his head, smirking down at me as I try to regain control and work through the pain. I'm so wet between my legs but I'm not so sure this time it's from slick.
     I'm surprised that he doesn't immediately begin pounding into me with usual brutal self, instead he buries his face in my neck and places soft kisses on my flushed skin. I blink back tears as I stare up at the ceiling, unsure what his sudden game is.
      His lips trail over my adam's apple, sucking gently, his hands rubbing over my waist as my body slowly adjusts to the intrusion. My cock begins to plump back up.
     Why isn't he just fucking me? Why is he waiting? He likes to see me in pain so why...
     When he lifts his head again and meets my eyes, for once his gaze isn't cruel or calculating. For once it's...I can't even name it. I've never seen the expression on his face before.
      He licks my ear. "You know...maybe keeping you around won't be so horribly inconvenient. I just don't know how you'll still be able to please me like this while pregnant." He sighs, clicking his tongue in mild disappointment while very very slowly thrusting his hips forward.
     I suck in a sharp breath as he begins to move in earnest, forcing my lips open and kissing me slow and deep. I moan as he jabs against my prostate, my tail adding to the intense stimulation as he takes me, owns my body completely. My inner wall squeezing both lengths brutally.
      After what feels like a lifetime, pain gives way to pleasure and I arch up, moaning into his mouth as his fangs nip my lip and his hips quicken against mine.
      He grunts, panting hot and harsh against my throat as my legs wrap around his firm ass. Slowly he brings me back to cloud nine. Sure, I probably will never be able to walk again but honestly I thought I would be dead by now anyway...
"Now, kitten...let the real games begin." He smiles mischievously. "I very much prefer an equal adversary." He groans, hips slamming into me as he twitches, cumming inside me. I gasp at the feeling. So full. "I sincerely hope you're up for it, baby. I think I'm beginning to like you."