Taehyung

"How have you been, Tae? You look like you're doing well for yourself." Lu smiles as we sit by the bar.
I watch Jin sitting alone at a table with his head down from my periphery before tapping my fingers on the glass top. "I'm doing very well but look at you—a council member. You always wanted to join the seats." I tease.
He rubs the back of his neck, blushing. "W-well, yes. The only thing that's been missing is you, I think." He meets my gaze again. "I know that you rejected me when I asked you before to be my mate but I wanted to come here for...more selfish reasons. I really don't believe you'd break our laws. I came to ask you for another chance." He places his hand on my thigh.
"Lu..."
He shakes his head. "One night. Give me one night to change your mind. We were good together. I know you remember that. Please, Taehyung."
I grit my teeth but smile just the same. "Alright. One night. Let me get your drink." I caress his cheek before pulling him into a short kiss. He moans slightly as I move away behind the bar.
I make sure he's distracted before slipping a little something extra into his glass as the bright green liquid swirls around the glass. I slide it to him before making my own—blood sprite.
He takes a sip. "Delicious. I really missed you, Taehyung." His voice lowers, sounding more desperate, his hand gripping my wrist. He was always a clingy jealous paranoid bitch.
I glance over to see my kitten rubbing his stomach and looking ill. "Drink up, I'm going to go check on my hybrid."
He sniffs. "He looks fine to me."
I chuckle. "Jealous are we?" I tease, winking.
     He scoffs. "Of a disgusting hybrid? Why do you even care about such a creature? He can easily be replaced." He slides his hands down his expensive silk shirt.
      "Oh, I wouldn't knock it, Lu. Perhaps they have their uses." I smirk.
      He frowns. "Please don't tell me you...you..."
     "Feed from him? His blood is amazingly sweet. Would you like a taste? Come on...live on the wild side for once. It's one of the things I hated about you, you know. Too uptight. Couldn't really get into fucking you with that huge stick up your ass."
      He gasps in offense. "Excuse me? Someone had to follow the rules and keep the other out of trouble. Don't forget that I am a council member now." He demands, his anger flashing.
       I laugh. "Oh how could I forget with that nice shiny insignia ring on your finger." I nod down at his clenched hands.
      He watches as I walk over to Jin and tilt his chin up. Our little session from earlier has really done a number on him. I massage his ears as he moans in half pain and half pleasure. "How's my kitten?" I whisper.
      He refuses to look up at me. Still angry and pouting. I kneel down and force him to meet my gaze. "What do you do when I ask you something?"  
      He shudders. "I'm f-fine."
     My lips twitch. "I'm going to let him feed off you and then I'm going to fuck him in our bed while you watch." I explain calmly.
      Hatred and pain flashes in his tired eyes. "Why are you telling me this? It's not like I have a choice." He sounds small and defeated.
"Bitterness doesn't suit you, kitten. It'll be over before you know it." I stand up and straighten my Gucci suit. Lu glares at us drunkenly from the bar, his glass almost empty. Perfect.
"Ready for some fun, babe?" I ask him, pulling him to his feet. He staggers a little and I motion for Jin to follow us. He limps behind us as we walk slowly to my room, Lu's loud drunk voice echoing.
Rolling my eyes, I drop him on my messy sheets. Blood and my kitten's slick fluids still drenching the sheets. I jerk Jin over to the bed and slowly begin undressing him of his shirt, uncaring of the marks and bruises marring his skin.
Lu sits up and stares at the feline with interest. He licks his lips. "I want a taste. He is really pretty, hm." He groans.
Jin shivers in fear as Lu grabs him and immediately sinks his teeth into his sensitive and raw throat. A weird sensation fills chest and throat as I watch my kitten feeding another. I don't like it. I don't fucking like it at all.
I leave them be and walk into the bathroom to grab a towel and look at myself in the mirror. I stare at my pale reflection without recognition. I scowl at my rippling image, touching my face.
      A whimpering cry breaks my concentration and I look into the bedroom. Rage consumes me at the scene I walk into. The kitten is naked and struggling, sobbing, as Lu slaps him across the face and forces his legs open. "Shut up you disgusting half breed!" He growls.
Jin claws at Lu's face as he sinks his dick into his sore ass—the ass that belongs to me—and bites back down on his bleeding throat. With shaking hands, I fucking book it across the room and peel the drunk vampire of my hybrid. I punch him in the face and bite down on his own throat as he roars and tries fights me.
Unable to think, I instinctively rip his fucking throat out spraying blood everywhere as he stops struggling under me. I continue to beat his lifeless form until I feel weak hands pulling on my arm.
Growling, I turn to Jin and grab his face, kissing him roughly and aggressively. "Open your fucking legs." I rasp against his tongue.
Whimpering, he spreads himself open for me and I sink effortlessly into his hot pliant body. He cries out as I fuck him, grabbing his hair and forcing his head to the side and biting down over Lu's bite, replacing it.
His hands clutch my shoulders, his nails digging deeply into my flesh as I feed. Panting and grunting as I pound into his body, I bite down on my own wrist and hiss.
"Open your fucking mouth." I growl, forcing his jaw open and shoving my wrist against his lips. He chokes and sputters as my blood drenches his throat before slowly healing back up.
Once it's done, I kiss him again and again. "N-no one...fucking no one touches you. You're mine. Fuck, I hate you!" I grunt, my hands grasping his hips to fuck him harder, my body full of power and adrenaline. "Goddamn it, I hate you so much! Why the fuck do I want you so much, huh?" I demand, slamming my hips roughly against his plump ass.
He cries out and gasps, his fragile body arching up under me as he cums, his slick drenching my cock. I groan and take his lips again. "Fuck, kitten...no one hurts you but me. No one is taking you from me. Fuck!" I pin his body under me tightly as I cum hard inside him, filling him over and over again as he sobs breathlessly against my chest.
"H-hurts..."
I gasp, sweat dripping from my forehead as my hazy vision finally begins to clear, my rage and possessiveness receding. I brush the wet bloody hair from his flushed face and take a deep breath. "Baby..."
His red rimmed eyes look into mine, a little glazed over. "Y-you just...just mated me." He whispers hoarsely.
With a shock, I realize what I've just done but feel no regret or remorse. Slowly, I pull out of his soft ass and kiss his cheek. "You're mine, kitten. This is what you wanted, right? You want me to be fucking chained to you, hm?" I nuzzle his throat, feeling lightheaded.
He doesn't answer me at first but I feel him gulp. "Y-you killed...a council member...f-for me?"
I turn my head to see Lu's lifeless body still laying beside us. I also just realized our bodies are soaked in his blood...mixed among other things. "I don't know what it is about you but I'm not letting you escape from me—not even in death. No one threatens you, kitten. Not what belongs to me."
He sits up slowly, wincing. "I t-thought you were going to let him rape me and h-hurt me." He shudders.
I scoff. "I was going to let him feed but that's it. Your body is mine and only mine." I growl, pulling him into my arms and burying my face in his neck. Smelling him. "You can't ever leave me."
He takes a deep breath. "Tae..."
     A ringing cellphone cuts off his words and I scowl, rummaging through Lu's pants and answer the phone. "Hello?"
      I frown as another council member asks about Lu. "He's gone. He left his cellphone behind. When he returns please let him know to come and get it." I lie, my hand resting on my mate's quivering thigh.
      "Oh. Very well. When shall we expect him back?"
      I laugh easily. "With no disrespect, there is no way I could know. As I've said, he's already left. Please let him know we enjoyed his visit and to come again soon."
      With slight apologies, he hangs up and I groan. "We need to get rid of the body."
      "W-What if they send another one here?"
     "They won't."
      He frowns. "How do you know?"
     I smirk, pulling him back into another kiss, unable to get enough of his suddenly more pungent scent and taste. It's addicting. "Because, I sent them Yoongi's address just in case until we can take care of this."