Jin

I hold my head up high and ignore my limp as I exit Taehyung's office. The guards standing outside all leer at me with disgust and some with lust as they eye me up and down. My dirty robe now stained with blood, sweat and cum.
      I can feel it running down my thighs and I know they can see it. I ignore all of them. I know they can't touch me. I know they value their lives too much to open their stupid mouths.
       Lee, the head guard, smirks casually as he leads me back to my room. I hate Lee. I know he's trying to steal my mate. He's after Taehyung. It doesn't help that he's the most attractive of all the others and the youngest. There's just something about him that sets me on edge.
       I hate that Taehyung didn't kill him like the others. Why not? Is he really having an affair with him? Am I really that unsatisfying to him? He seems to enjoy my body enough. He seems to love touching and kissing me. Loves to show his possessive side.
       Is that all just an act for the others? Why would he bother, though? Sighing, I try to ignore the pain in my body as well as in my heart as Lee unlocks the door to my room. I hate that I have to always have an escort wherever I go. Taehyung's orders. Why?
        I can feel Lee's eyes on me as I enter the room. "You can go now." I say coldly. Hating him with a passion that rivals my passion for Taehyung.
       He smirks and enters the room behind me. "You know...it's really such a shame that your mate doesn't treat you right. You even carry his child and yet he disrespects you." He tsks, running his hand down my arm.
       I spin around with a scowl. "Leave. Our relationship isn't your business."
       "What if I want to make it my business? You really are a pretty little thing." He licks his fangs. "You smell really good even covered in filth."
       I frown, stepping back and putting more space between us. "You aren't getting my mate. You really think he'd treat you any better anyway even if he did want you?" Scoffing.
       He shrugs. "Maybe I just want the power. Maybe I don't care which one of you I get." He closes the distance between us and circles his big hands around my hips. I gasp, feeling him lift my robe just a bit. But enough.
       "Stop. Do you want to die? He'll kill you." I whisper.
       He snorts. "He's rather busy right now, right? Said he'd be gone all night? Maybe I can...convince you..." His breath ghosts over my throat, over my sore bite mark.
       I bite my lip. "Get your disgusting hands off me. I will have you killed." I threaten.
       "Why are you so loyal to him? He treats you like trash. Like a surrogate for his children. He doesn't love you. He's using you and that's it. You have to see that." He leans forward and kisses my neck. I frown, wrinkling my nose in disgust.
       "He's my mate. My loyalty will never falter."
       "You sure about that?" His fingers trail under my robe to caress my naked thighs, forcing my legs apart slightly. Touching me without permission. My mind races as he moves me closer and closer to the bed, gently pushing me down on it, hovering over me. Trapping me. He caresses my cheek. "I can help you rule. If you can overthrow Taehyung everyone will worship you and only you. You will become a leader of not only vampires but hybrids as well. I can help you...if you let me..." He kisses me. Brushing his lips over mine, his tongue softly licking against my lips to seek entrance.
       I think about it. I actually do. I think of all the pain and torture and suffering my mate has put me through. How much he doesn't deserve my loyalty and yet he has it. How much he really doesn't seem to care about me.
       Sometimes...sometimes, though,  he lets his guard down and shows me affection. Reveals the real Taehyung that might have been had he not been raised as he was. Rarely he shows how much he really loves and cherishes me. I hold on to that more than anything.
       Those small flickers of light in his cold eyes towards me is what has kept  me hoping and putting up with the abuse.
       I come back to my senses when he unties my robe fully baring me and my bruised body and puts his hands on my stomach. My pregnant stomach. Taehyung's child.
      I gasp and shove him away, wrapping my robe tightly around me. "G-Get out. I'm not giving you what you want. I love Taehyung and he will know about this." I say.
        His lustful eyes turn angry and he scoffs, getting up and straightening his obviously tight pants. "You're just a filthy hybrid slut anyway. I should have known you weren't smart enough to get out when you had a chance." He grabs the gun he placed down on the bed when he started seducing me and leaves, slamming the door behind him.
       I take a deep breath and quickly remove my robe, tossing it in the trash. I'll just make Taehyung buy me a new one. I walk naked into the bathroom and shower off the gross mess as well as the feel of Lee's hands and mouth on me.
      When I get out it's late and, of course, I'm still alone. I change into a sheer lacy robe and a pair of pink silk panties, slowing and sexily placing them on as if Taehyung can see me.
        I smirk and lift my gaze towards the inconspicuous camera that's hiding in the vent right above the door. The camera that feeds directly back to Taehyung's office.
       I don't think I have to hate Lee anymore. He'll be gone soon enough. I stretch out my tired and sore muscles and lay down on the bed, wishing I could visit Jimin but I'm still upset about him hitting me and thinking I'd do anything to hurt him. It hurts. How could he think that? I've always protected him.
       I decided to pass the time by reading and thinking about how beautiful my baby is going to be when it's born. If it will resemble Taehyung or me more. I love how beautiful my cruel cold mate is.
       My head snaps up as the door opens and in walks the devil himself covered in blood. I smile and get up. His eyes on me the entire time, lust and affection filling them.
       I walk right up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. He groans, lifting me into his arms and carrying me back towards the bed. I lick the blood off his face.
      "Fuck, I love you." He sighs.
      "Mhm, you seem to forget that when you like." I gripe, spreading my legs for him as he opens my robe. Much more gentle than before. "You're an asshole."
       "I know I am but I'm your asshole." He grunts, playing with my wet panties. "You know not to make me jealous like that. It's your fault." He scowls, ripping them off.
       I click my tongue, slowly removing his soiled white dress shirt. "You need to remind me more often how much I love you or my loyalty might one day slip." I threaten teasingly. 
       He growls, tightening his grip on me as he buries his face in my throat, licking and lapping at my bite mark. "Don't tempt me again, Seokjin."
       I smile. "Maybe you shouldn't temp me. We both know I have more power than you'd like to admit."
       He glares at me, stroking my tail lovingly. He licks his lips before leaning down to suck on my earlobe. "You ever betray me...and I'll kill Jimin."
       I stiffen but he takes my lips roughly, kissing me full of lust and passion. The same emotions lacking from earlier. That was punishment. This is love making. At least our version.
       "Did you dispose of the trash?" I ask, moaning as he sinks his fangs around my engorged nipple.
       "Mhm, he knew better. I'm a little pissed off. I actually liked him."
       I frown at this. "Liked him more than me?"
      He pulls off my chest and gives me a look. "Baby do you really think I'd sink my dick into the likes of him? I have higher standards than that. You're the only one fit on my level to fuck."
       I snort, loving his crude sweet talk. "I feel honored." Sarcastic.
       He laces our fingers together. "You should. I would never give this honor to anyone else. I'm fully capable of doing this on my own but I chose to keep you by my side. That means something. Don't forget that."
       I never will. "I still hate you." I whisper as he sinks into me for the second time today, this time much more gentle. It still hurts.
       He groans, rocking into me and kissing on my chest and stomach. "I know and I love you for it. Don't ever fucking leave or betray me." He looks up at me with sensual dark eyes. "I think I really would go insane, Seokjin. I need you. You keep me from goin fully crazy, I think." He whispers, sounding very vulnerable for once.
       My breath catches and I wrap myself more firmly around him. "I w-won't. I'm only yours...don't betray me either." I choke out, tears spearing my eyes.
       He kisses them away. "I have no need to betray you, love. You make me feel more than I've ever felt in my life, do you know that? You're fucking everything."
       I sniffle, moaning as he surges deeper inside me. "Don't hurt our baby." I threaten.
      He sighs. "I wouldn't have really. You just really pissed me off."
      We both know that's a lie. "I love you."
      He caresses my still slightly swollen cheek. "I know you do."