Hoseok

I wake to the feel of cold hands roaming under the shirt I may or may not have swiped from my master's closet. My eyes snap open just as lips latch onto my throat.
    I moan as teeth sink into my skin, fingers pinching my nipples roughly. Whimpering, I watch as Namjoon begins working the buttons free on the shirt. I blush. I'm not wearing anything under the shirt.
     "Ahh...master!" He pulls the shirt open, revealing my body to him on full display. My shaking belly and dripping swollen erection. I close my legs in embarrassment.
Growling, he shoves a hand between my thighs and forces them open again. "Keep them open."
Shivering, I grasp his shoulders and arch upward as he finally finishes feeding, licking the bite clean before trailing his lips and tongue down to my chest.
He slaps my inner thighs roughly before pushing them wide apart, his mouth torturing my chest over and over while his hands skim up to my butt cheeks, spreading them apart so wide it stings.
I pant hard, completely at his mercy. Or lack thereof. I have no idea what's in store. He's so unpredictable towards me. I don't smell alcohol this time. He tastes and smells amazing, actually.
"Master!" I cry out, pulling him tighter to my body. Slick drenching the sheets and his fingers as they circle around my hole. "P-please..."
Smirking, he sits up on his knees and slowly begins to undress. Taking his time as he removes one button at a time before moving to his slacks.
My shaking fingers try to help remove his fancy underwear and pants, pushing them out of the way. I swallow hard at the size of him. So big. My hole clenches at the thought of such a thing filling me to completion. Leaving no space to breath.
"Like what you see, wolf?" He teases quietly.
I nod, licking my lips.
"Go ahead. Do what you want." He offers.
Eagerly, I take his large girth in hand and begin licking the tip. His eyes narrow as he watches me take him into my mouth, unable to take it all. I bob my head up and down, my tongue swirling around his tip, lapping up all his precum.
     He grunts and tangles a fist in my hair, jerking my head back and tossing me onto my back. I gasp, trying to catch my breath as he gets comfortable on the pillows. I slowly crawl to his side nervously.
      "What do you want? I'll reward you with whatever you want for just tonight." He says.
     "I w-want you to..." I stop, flushing.
     He notices my twitching thighs. "Want me to make you feel good?"
     I nod. "But I want you to feel good, too." I whisper.
     His hands reach out to pull me on top of him, straddling his abs backwards. He pushes me down until my face is directly above his cock while my ass is hovering over his face. I'm so embarrassed in this position but after only the first swipe of his tongue inside me, I'm all in.
     I devour his slick throbbing cock, hungry and desperate to please him. My thighs tremble and breathing frequently hitches as he thrusts his tongue and fingers deep inside me, his other hand rubbing my balls and cock, teasing my slit.
My saliva drips all over him in my haste and excited passion. My ass shoving back and forth on his tongue, me gasping and shivering.
Eventually, he releases me and slaps my ass hard, forcing me off his face. I shakily roll off, trying not to whine at the lack of stimulation.
"Ready for your reward, my pet?" He  rasps against my lips.
      My eyes widen as I nod numbly. He positions himself between my legs and pushes inside. I grunt in pain. Oh god, he's so big!
     Whimpering, I clench around him trying to loosen up. He stares down at me, pinning my wrists above my head. Tears seep out of my closed eyes. I want this so much but it freaking hurts, too!
     "Can you handle this, my little wolf?" He asks teasingly, slowly pushing deeper and deeper inside until he's fully sheathed in me. I feel so full. It's so much! Too much almost. I feel like I can't breathe.
     I choke out a breathless cry as he drops down over me and begins pounding into my body. Toes curling and stomach clenching, I scream—cum shooting out of me at record speeds.
     I arch my back so he can go even deeper and he actually moans. I feel so happy and elated. Preening at the fact that my body is pleasuring him, too. That I can make him happy, too.
I gain confidence and use my limited freedom to bounce my ass back on his cock making him growl and bite down on my throat again. My eyes roll back at the pleasure and I cum again.
He kisses me right after and I taste the metallic taste of myself on his tongue. My nails dig into the back of his hands as I he picks up pace and slams his hips against mine so hard it stings but in the best way.
"Fuck, your ass is so wet and tight for me. Such a little whore for master, hm? Like your ass full of my cock? So desperate to be fucked by a vampire?" He spits at me.
I moan so loud it reverberates throughout my whole body. His hips snap one last time before he releases inside me.
I gasp against his lips as his grip tightens on me through his release. I wince when my wrist snaps a little from his strength.
At my cry of pain, he backs off and sits up, pulling out. I cradle my wrist to my chest as he realizes his mistake. "I'm sorry. You okay?"
Whimpering, I nod.
He gets up and grabs a wet towel. "Let's get you cleaned up then I'll send the physician up here. I forgot that you aren't as strong as a vampire."
I flinch at his words. They are only the truth but it hurts to be reminded I'll never be his equal. What if he wants his equal and I'm not good enough for him? I realize this whole thought process is stupid because he can take whoever he wants since I'm just his submissive servant.
I'm really nothing to him. A little toy to play with as he pleases. I know he did this because I wanted it but did he even want it? Was I just a pity fuck?
My heart clenches at the thought. Yeah, that's probably all this was. As he comes back to clean me off, I try to hold back my tears and simply smile.