Yoongi

I smirk as Jungkook disappears into the bathroom and the shower turns on. Jimin looks upset and worried.
    "I d-didn't mean to get him in trouble. Please don't hurt him." He whines, moving into my arms. I stroke his ears softly.
    "You didn't, kitten. Shh. We're just going to tease him a bit. I know he's upset because he feels left out. We're going to remedy that." I explain.
     His eyes widen in surprise. "He does? It's my fault. If you didn't take me..."
     "It's fine. I want you both equally but perhaps we need to remind our little wolf of that, hm?"
     He nods eagerly. "I love him."
     I kiss his plump pink lips. "I know you do. We're going to remind him that he's both of ours."
     He smiles happily. "Can he take me? I really want him to...I k-know you haven't yet but..." he fidgets nervously.
     "I haven't taken either of you because it's forbid for vampires to mate with hybrids. I don't really care about the rules but I actually respect the both of you and your bodies. Vampire or not...hybrid or not...I'm very fond of you."
     He blushes. "So that means you will..even if you get in trouble?"
    I laugh. "I'll only be in trouble if they find out. I'm going to fuck Jungkook tonight. We can't talk about this, though. Never tell anyone." I stress. This really is a big deal but I don't care. I want my little hybrids.
     "Never." He agrees.
    "Get naked." I demand and he immediately strips out of his clothes, his pale naked body so beautiful in the moonlight. His peachy tail and ears so fluffy and soft as they swish with nerves.
     The bathroom door creaks open to reveal a wet and anxious little wolf. A towel wrapped loosely around his hips. His eyes widen when he sees our little kitten waiting on the bed.
     "On your hands and knees, love." I harshly remove his towel and push him onto the bed. Grunting, He quickly positions himself on his hands and knees, head down. I grope his perky ass while Jimin crawls right in front of Jungkook and begins kissing him.
     Their moans and sloppy kissing spurring me on as I spread his cheeks and bury my face between them, my tongue swirling around his hole before thrusting inside.
      He cries out and pushes back against my face. I slap his cheeks hard making him yelp. I grasp a fistful of his hair and jerk his head back.
      He chokes as I move up and shove my tongue into his mouth, tangling them together. "Taste yourself, my pet." I demand, thrusting my fingers into his wet hole.
     He sucks on my tongue as I gather his fluids onto my fingers and replace my tongue with them, forcing him to suck my fingers clean.
     He moans as Jimin begins licking on his dripping tip, swirling his tongue around his hard cock eagerly. I stroke Jimin's tail in encouragement as I go back to eating out my little wolf, preparing him for my coming assault.
     He throws his head back, basking in the overstimulation of both Jimin and I owning him.
     I stop eating his ass and sit up. My lips resting next to Jungkook's ear. "I want you to fuck him while I fuck your little hole. We're going to love you and worship your body until you're so exhausted you pass out. This is your punishment."
     He shudders and shakily pushes Jimin onto his back. Their eyes meeting as they kiss and I help prepare Jimin. His wet hole swallowing my fingers as I stretch him out.
     Once I deem him ready, I give the go ahead and Jungkook sinks his cock into Jimin's small body. Both moaning loudly.
     Fuck. So sexy. I watch them fuck for a few minutes, kissing on the both of them before moving back behind Jungkook and teasing his ass. "You can't cum until we do." I threaten and he nods.
     "Y-yes master."
     They both scream as I slam my dick into Jungkook's tight little hole. My hips thrusting powerfully and ruthlessly against his, forcing him to fuck Jimin harder and faster as well.
     Jimin screams and cums all over his stomach, clawing at Jungkook's neck. Groaning, I bite down hard on my wolf's throat, feeding hungrily as I take his body, my hand gripping Jimin's tail for leverage, refusing to give either of them a break.
     No, they will fuck until I'm done. I control Jungkook's body. Everything I do, I do to the both of them. A heady power.
     "Ah! Kookie! Deeper!" The kitten whines, back arching as Jungkook grips his thighs and fucks him harder, my cock forcing us both deeper inside the other. It's perfect. Synchronized. The three of us one.
     "Uhhh! I c-can't...can't hold it!" He cries, sweating. His ass clenching around me as I fill him with my cum. I lick his bite clean and grasp his hips, thrusting faster and faster, riding out my high as Jimin cums again, screaming.
     Tears run down his cheek from the pleasure and overstimulation. "Cum for us. Fill him up." I demand.
      He moans, hips jerking as he cums deeply inside the kitten. Both crying out. His ass milking my cock as I cum again as well.
     I immediately pull out and push his head down. "Eat him out. Clean him up." I demand. He falls onto his stomach and spreads Jimin's hole with his fingers, licking and sucking his cum out.
     I do the same, forcing his cheeks open and sucking my own cum out of his ass much to his delight as his thighs shake and he cries my name, muffled by Jimin's body.
     Once I've got it all, I pull Jimin roughly across the bed and kiss him, spilling my cum into his mouth as he eagerly swallows it all. "Taste good, baby?" I pant.
     He nods. "M-more."
     Smiling, I sit back and flip Jimin on top of Jungkook so that both of them are in a 69 position, both of them pleasuring and eating each other out while I watch, stroking my hardening cock. Oh yeah. Definitely worth the trouble and the wait. I cum hard on top of the both of them, panting hard.
    Glancing at the clock, I sigh and get up to shower, unnoticed as I leave the two alone to bond and continue their obviously passionate love making. I can be generous and fair. I have work to do anyway so I can't stay and enjoy the show.
     I'll just have to make up for it later.

A sexy little Jikook moment coming up?

Sorry for the delays 💜