Yoongi

I keep my little wolf pinned under me, panting and distressed. My little kitten watching with held breath. His eyes wide and tail swishing madly under his drooping towel.
     I lift up and smile at the kitten. "Would you like to join us?" I ask gently.
      His ears press down as well as his gaze but he nods. "P-please, master."
     I pull him down beside Jungkook and remove his towel quickly. He yelps but doesn't resist my hands as I take a good feel of his tiny body.
    I release Jungkook and he immediately begins soothing and loving on the poor left out kitty. I get up and smile at how cute they are as, slowly, their innocent touches turn to kisses.
     I strip myself naked while watching them. Eager to join my sexy and adorable little charges.
    I situate myself stretched out at the headboard and motion for Jimin to sit on my lap. He does so after a brief hesitation. Jungkook following him to sit in my thighs, still caressing and kissing on the kitten's body.
    I rub his thighs and take his mouth for my own. Claiming him as mine though I'm willing to share him with my wolf only because they both already belong to me.
    I thrust my tongue into his eagerly waiting mouth and he laps at it in his abnormal but very hot kitten way. My hands sliding up to grasp his hips, forcing him to grind his plump ass against my cock.
     He whimpers into my mouth as Jungkook sucks on his throat and wraps an arm around him to play with his sensitive erection.
     I can feel both their slicks covering my body as they grind down on me. Desperate and hungry for more. "So wet." I groan out, spreading Jimin's cheeks to feel my fingers becoming drenched.
     He whines, his tail wrapping around my wrist as I rub his rim lightly. "Ahh...Master!"
     "Little pup, would you like to do the honors of preparing our little kitten?" I rasp out.
     He moans and falls onto his stomach as I pull Jimin flat to my chest, spreading him wide open for Jungkook's tongue and fingers.
    Jimin cries out at the first intrusion. His hips bucking wildly as Jungkook works him open, two sets of nails digging into my flesh. I smirk wickedly as he shutters apart on top of me, his eyes squeezing shut in pleasure as his mouth opens wide in a silent scream.
    I massage his ears and tail relentlessly as he squirts milky cum between us several times. "So sweet, kitten. You smell so lovely. Just like you taste." I lick my lips and tilt his head up, exposing his pale throat.
    I lean in and without pause bite down hard, sucking greedily at his rich warm blood.
    He screams, body convulsing above me as he cums again and again. I vaguely feel Jungkook get up and kiss Jimin roughly but too intoxicated by his blood to pay attention.
     After several long minutes of feeding, I sigh in contentment and pull away, licking the wound clean and healing it. I realize that both of them are fast asleep.
    Damn. How long was I out of it? I carefully ease Jimin off my chest and he snuggles into Jungkook on the soft pillows. I pull the blanket over their sweat slicked nude bodies and put my clothes back on, heading to the bar.
     Hopefully Namjoon or Taehyung are up right now. It's late but I'm too wired. Still wanting sex badly but not willing to wake the peaceful looks from my hybrid'd faces. I'll let them rest. We have plenty of time to work this.

    Luck being on my side, I spot Taehyung at the bar, drinking heavily. Which is something he never does. I take the spot beside him and just prop my head on my hand, watching him.
    He scowls at the bar top. "I want to fuck him." He spits out.
    I snort. "No really? Such a pretty little kitten like yours...you'd be blind and stupid not to." I roll my eyes.
     "Have you..."
     "Nope." I say proudly, ignoring the fact that that is precisely what I'd be doing right now if not for them falling asleep. Semantics. "I have more control than that."
    He scoffs. "You? Control? I don't think we're talking about the same Min."
     I laugh and order a light drink. My usually. Mock it or not, I know my limits and not in the mood to push it right now. "So that's why you're drinking? You want to fuck your little hybrid?"
    "It's shameful."
    I shake my head. "Your family and your silly beliefs. Just do what you want. Isn't that what you always do?" I sip my drink.
     "This is different. I could feel myself becoming attached to him. It's not possible. Maybe I should release him."
    "Don't do that. Namjoon would love that and never let you live it down you were wrong." I point out.
     He huffs, downing another shot. "I'm not sure I could control myself on him. He's just...too much. I want him too much. It's dangerous."
     "I get it."
    He turns to face me fully, skeptical. "Have you really not fucked yours yet? It would be so you."
     I sniff. "Just because I'm not against it doesn't mean I'm all over it. I can wait." I lie.
    He chuckles. "You're a terrible liar."
    "Am not. If that were the case, I'd have been offed long ago. I'm an excellent liar." I preen.
     Rolling his eyes, he plays with his empty glass. "What would Namjoon think?" 
     "I think he's busy with his own handful. You haven't noticed that bite mark on his own hybrid? Maybe he'll end up giving in and taking the wolf before you." I shrug, mostly teasing. Mostly.
     "Biting and fucking are not mutually exclusive."
     I raise my brows. "They could be. We don't know. Why don't you ask him then?" I ask.
     "I don't want to bring it up. Let him know I'm weak. I should have much better control. Being a vampire of pure and high standard doesn't leave us much room to make mistakes."
     "Damn good think I'm not in your family. I love making mistakes. The spice of life." I tease.
     "Shut up, Min."
     A smile grows on my face. "Why don't we wager this, hm? You love bets after all..."