Jungkook

"Yoon-Jae! Stop biting Koya, baby boy. You're too much like daddy." I coo, taking the naughty little one from the floor. Jimin snatches Koya up and tries to soothe his crying.
      "His fangs are coming in." I sigh.
      Jimin groans, kissing Koya's face over and over again, wiping the baby's tears. I know he's upset about Jin leaving. Apparently the older feline left Jimin a note a couple weeks ago and hasn't returned, worrying him to death.
       Yoongi also has mentioned about not hearing anything more from the council. It's weird. The silence. All of our fates just hanging in the balance.
       I groan as Yoon-Jae pulls at my clothes, his little mouth wide and eyes teary. Rolling my eyes, I sit down and begin feeding him. "No biting." I whisper. Because of their vampire dna they've grown at incredible rates.
      Although both are only a couple weeks old, their growth is like they are already a few months old. Jimin smiles at me as he rocks Koya to sleep, feeding him as well.
       "Do you think Yoongi will be back soon?" He asks.
       My mouth twists. "I hope so. He hasn't been around much."
       "I'm worried about Jin."
       "He's old enough to make his own choices, Jiminie. He left of his own free will. There's nothing we can do about that."
       Sniffling, he looks away. "I k-know...I just miss him so much."
      "I know you do, sweetheart. I'm sure he won't leave you hanging for too long. Just give him time."
       "I know. I just hope he knows how much I love and look up to him."
       Getting up, we walk into our room and place the bow sleeping babies on the bed next to each other, tucking them in.
       Cracking the door, we creep back into the living room as plop down on the couch together, cuddling and loving on each other. Something we haven't been able to do a lot lately.
       "I miss Yoonie." He pouts, snuggling into my arms.
        "Me, too. You know he's just busy with Namjoon and the business. Just because we've had the babies doesn't mean he can just drop everything he's worked for." I remind him.
       "I know but he barely spends any time with his sons or us. I know that we have each other and I'm thankful...it's just..."
       I kiss his cheek. "I know, baby. I get it. We just have to give him space and let him do his job to keep us safe."
        He sighs. "I love you, Kookie."
       "Love you, too, Minie."
The front door opens and Yoongi steps inside, looking sweaty and tired. He yawns, pale and shaky. We both sit up.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Y-Yeah. Just a job gone wrong. It's fine."
"You don't look fine. You look like you need to feed. It's been..." My eyes widen in shock as I think about it. "It's been over a week!"
        He winces and sits down on the couch beside us, rubbing his face. "I'm fine. You two needed your rest and energy."
       Jimin climbs over into Yoongi's lap and offers his throat. "P-please. It's why we're here. We're yours, Yoonie. Use us."
       I nod in agreement. "You know we love feeding you." I get behind him and begin massaging his shoulders. "You take care of us so well. Let us do things for you."
       Jimin nods and tugs the shirt over his head. "P-please? Please feed from me?"
       Groaning, he nods and jerks the kitten closer, burying his fangs in his soft neck. They both moan and Jimin rocks his hips over his lap as I continue to watch and massage.
        He feeds greedily, forcing shudders out of Jimin. His hands running over his small body before slipping his hand inside his pants.
       I begin kissing on Yoongi's neck as he strokes Jimin's tail and hard cock. He stops feeding abruptly and pulls the kitten into a deep hungry kiss. Jimin shudders apart, ropes of cum staining the vampire's shirt.
       Sucking in a large breath, he slides off his lap and begins unbuttoning his jeans. Yoongi urges me around to straddle him and takes my lips every bit as desperately as he did to Jimin's. I moan and allow his lips to trail down my neck where he bites down hard just as Jimin begins to suck him off.
        I gasp when both of them work my pants off after a struggle and I'm left in only my oversized t shirt. I moan and throw my head back in pure pleasure as my hole is teased vigorously as I feed my master. My mate. My love.
       Jimin groans as Yoongi fills his mouth and pulls off, kneading my cheeks along with Yoongi. Yoongi stops feeding and flips me on my back on the couch then helps Jimin out of his own clothes. My shirt is pulled off as well then we both strip our master together.
        He groans, eyeing the both of us. "I've missed this so much." He sighs, rubbing both our thighs. Winking shyly at me, Jimin straddles my hips as Yoongi eases between my legs. Just like the first time.
        I'm impaled at the same time Jimin sinks down on my straining cock. Loud moans and gasps filling the room along with slapping skin.
       I close my eyes and grasp his small hips, lifting my own as he bounces his plump ass down on me. Yoongi thrusts fully inside me, growling as he mercilessly pounds into my small hole. It hurts but in the best way. It's been weeks since we've made love and my body has been feeling the withdraws.
        I kiss Jimin with all the love I possess for him as Yoongi takes my body. Our love for one another absorbing within the other. Our bonds growing stronger and stronger.
       I stifle a cry as I fill my kitten and he spills himself on my chest. Yoongi groans and pulls out, covering my thighs in thick sticky semen.  
       He kisses us both and helps maneuver Jimin beside me on the couch. I've never felt more safe and comfortable and loved between them.
       Yoongi forces himself up and grabs a wet cloth to wipe us down, Jimin already passed out. His damp ears pressed down and tail wrapped securely around my waist. "You two are too much." He chuckles.
       I smile, my cheeks damp with sweat and pink. "Yeah but we're yours."
       He nods, kissing my head. "I really needed this."
       I clutch Jimin tighter. "Us, too."
      He sighs and snuggles deeper against me.
      "Tomorrow we have to meet Namjoon and Hoseok. We've all been summoned to the council." He admits.
       My eyes widen. "W-What? That's bad, right? They will kill us? What about our babies!"
       "Shh." He bends down and kisses me to silence. "I don't want to worry either of you and I will not let anyone or thing hurt you but...you're right. This probably isn't a good thing."
        I think about our little babies asleep together in bed. All soft and cute and needing of our protection. "Yoongi..."
        He looks down at me.
       "If...if something does happen to us...please protect Yoon-Jae and Koya. Never let the council get to them." I plead.
       He growls. "Not happening. You and Jimin will always be here to nurture and protect them while I'll protect you." He vows.
        I nod, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I love you."
       "Not as much as I love you."