Hoseok

I can't get over how freaking cute Jungkook and Jimin's babies are. Both unique in their own right—Jimin's is really shocking, though. Obviously a hybrid but with little fangs and Yoongi's features as well. It's crazy.
       Will our baby look like me or Namjoon? I can't stop thinking about it. I know soon it will be my turn. I wonder when we'll find out if Jin is officially pregnant. I really hope he isn't for his own sake. I honestly can't imagine being with his terrifying mate.
I glance up from playing with Yoon-Jae to see Yoongi rushing down the hall and speaking quietly with Jackson and Mark. The two vampires leave the house soon after, leaving Mark to watch over us.
He smiles and sits down.
"Do you want any?" I ask him as he picks little Koya up and kisses his chubby cheek.
He sighs. "I can't. I'm a human, not a hybrid. We can't have kids, remember?" He seems sad about that fact.
"Oh. I guess I just assumed being mated to a vampire..."
He chuckles. "It's okay. No, mating a vampire doesn't make me fertile like you guys. There are subtle changes but nothing like you. I would love children but I don't think adopting a bunch of human children would mesh well with Jackson's family."
"Are they against them?"
"They were against us mating in the first place. They wanted him to mate a powerful vampire. He was actually in a deep engagement when he met me." He smiles, blushing.
"Can I ask how you two ended up together? I thought humans strayed away from vampires but you seem really happy. Weren't you scared of him?"
He nods. "Weren't you scared or Namjoon?"
"Very."
"I was attending medical school—my last week actually when I met him. I was stupid and didn't realize right away what he was. He was on the phone arguing with his father I think. He was growling and kicking things." He pauses, looking at the babies fondly.
"Was he mean?"
"At first. He wasn't used to being around humans either. He hadn't noticed me at first but when he did he got really angry. He attacked me and even fed from me. I thought I was going to die."
"Wow."
"He spared me. Somehow I passed out and ended up back in my dorm room. Apparently he carried me home and left without a word. I thought that would be the end of it." He laughs. "He came back every single night. Fed from me every night. Same place. For some reason I kept going to meet him. I was crazy I guess."
"When did you start to like him?" I'm so enraptured in his love story.
He smiles. "Mhm, I wouldn't call it like. More like a tolerable annoyance. He got to me but I just couldn't stop him from using me. Somehow we ended up meeting other places without the feeding. I actually don't know how it happened. One moment he was taking my blood and the next he was kissing me."
"Oh my god!"
"Yeah. We ended mating the same night he kissed me. It was so fast and honesty shocked us both. I don't know why I never fought it, fought him. I guess it just weirdly felt right. I didn't really question our attachment to one another. I found out afterward that he was also a medic. For vampires, of course."
"So you ended up working together?"
"Yes. Most vampire mates don't work. They stay at home and wait for their vampires but I'm just not like that. I love helping people and saving lives and they need more help in those fields. I made it clear I wouldn't stop so Jackson made it where I worked with him all the time. It works for us." He shrugs.
I smile. "How long have you been mated?"
"This year it will be...three years now."
I gasp. "You don't look that old! How old are you?"
He laughs. "I'm twenty eight. I finished medical school early. I took a lot of early classes in high school. I met Jackson when I was twenty five." He explain.
"I really hope that my mating with Namjoon will be just like yours. You suit each other so much."
        He blushes. "I've worked at Namjoon's private clinic for a long time now and I've never seen him like this. I think you've really changed him in some way. I've always secretly wondered how he'd end up giving in to mating. Everyone knows he hates the mating process and, well, people in general."
         I blush, thinking about our last time together and how he mated me in the backseat of Yoongi's car. It was wild and exciting and unexpected. So unlike Namjoon but I loved every second of it.
        "Yeah. It was unexpected for me, too, honestly."
         He gives me a knowing look, his eye sliding down to my stomach. "How are you doing with the pregnancy? You're a little over a month now, right? You should be fully ready to give birth in two more."
        I try not to let the panic of that get to me. I force a smile. "At least you're getting tons of practice in this."
        He snorts. "True. It's amazing how beautiful these babies are. They truly carry the essence of a vampire but the mix of genetics is so intriguing. We've always known that vampire genes will destroy all others and yet look at Koya. Obviously vampire but seemingly more hybrid. I'm tempted to tamper in science and swipe some of their DNA and study it deeper." He explains, snuggling Koya to his chest while Yoon-Jae crawls all over my lap.
        I'm so glad Jungkook and Jimin went to take a good nap and let us watch the babies. I want a lot of practice before I have mine. "Maybe that's a good idea."
        The front door flies open and a tired Jackson and Yoongi walk back in...Namjoon trailing slowly behind them. My eyes widen and breath catches at the sight of him.
        My mate really is inhumanly gorgeous. I can't believe he's mine now. After everything...
        He stops right in front of me, his eyes roaming over me and the babies and my stomach and back to my face. "Why don't you let Jackson and Mark take the little ones to bed. I'd like some time with you." He says, holding his hand out to me.
        I look at Mark who just smiles and nods then stand up with the help of my mate. I yelp as Namjoon picks me up in his strong arms effortlessly. I bury my head in his chest as he takes me to my room and sets me down on the bed.
        He kisses my nose then stands back up. Slowly, he removes his black silk shirt and sets it on the bed. My eyes roam over his strong muscles and abs.
        "You have baby spit up on your shirt." He says, taking the hem and pulling it over my head. I blink, having never noticed.
       I lean back on my elbows as he kneels between my legs and caresses my belly. Smiling, I watch him rest his head down like he's listening. My big strong mafia leader vampire is so soft for our baby...
       "I love you, Hoseok." He glances up.
        I flush. "I love you, too."
        "I'm sorry I haven't been able to take care of you properly recently. Does it hurt?" His fingers brush over my mating bite.
I shake my head fast, licking my dry lips as he reaches over and slips his shirt over my shoulders. It's warm and smells like him and the ocean for some reason. "You should only be wearing my clothes."
       Ducking my head, I hide my shyness but he doesn't let it last. Instead, he tilts my chin up and crashes our lips together. Moaning, I open my legs farther to give him more space. Pulling him closer, I tilt my head to breathe while he trails his lips down my neck.
       His fangs pierce my skin and I groan loudly, shuddering as his hand finds its way inside my pants to stroke my erection. "M-master..."
       He rumbles into the bite, jerking my pants off my hips, leaving me naked except for his still unbuttoned shirt.
       His fingers pinch and rub over my aching nipples making me tremble. Gasping, I buck my hips frantically, needing relief. My legs are spread wide and before I know what happened—he's deep inside me.
        I wail as he thrusts roughly into my body, growling and rutting against me. He finally stops feeding and licks my neck. I pull his face to mine and kiss him desperately, tasting blood on his tongue but no caring.
        His hands find my hips and grasp tightly while pounding into me. "Still so tight for me, my wolf." He growls, biting my lip.
        I nod. "I'm o-only for you, Joonie-Ah." I whimper.
       "Mhm, you taste so good. I could stay inside you all the time." He groans.
        Tears spear my eyes as I clutch him to my chest, locking my ankles around him as he makes love to me. Our bodies hot and deliciously sweaty, our breaths mingling as he pulls on my hair.
       "I'm g-gonna cum..." I whisper against his mouth.
        He huffs, forcing himself even deeper inside me. "Cum for me, baby."
        He muffles my screams as I spill cum all over his black shirt, streaking it white. He cums soon after, holding my thighs wide open as he watches himself fill me up, bucking his hips lazily. Cum oozes down my clenching hole.
       I whimper as he slowly pulls out and sits down beside me, running his fingers through my hair and kissing my cheek. "You okay, baby?" He helps me sit up, smirking at the now dirty shirt.
       Biting my lip, I nod. "I'm okay."
       "You're breasts are getting so full." He notes, staring at my chest.
       Flushing, I cover my plump and swollen nipples with his shirt. "Y-Yeah."
       He chuckles. "Want me to sleep with you tonight?"
        I gasp. "P-please? I miss you."
       "Okay, baby. Let's run a bath first then we can sleep."