•2•

Diego's P.O.V
I'm getting tired of Jessica and all her bullshit. I wish that I had someone else to talk to. I thought Jessica was the one, but lately she has been really moody and I'm starting to lose feelings. I just wish she would tell me how she felt instead of getting mad and ignoring me when I did nothing. But I had to take my mind off her, especially since I had a show tonight. It's been almost 8 months since I've been off xanax and norco. But I've been thinking about going back because of how bad things are getting. I know drugs aren't the answer.. But they're the only support I have..especially since I lost contact with my closest friend after I dropped out of highschool. I miss seeing her.
*later that night*
Aleks's P.O.V
I woke up from my nap. I looked at my phone.. It was 8:26pm. I was all alone.. I didn't feel like eating but I had a lot of energy and needed to do something. I decided to go on a walk. I went downstairs to my kitchen and got a bottle of water out of my fridge. I walked to a spot where a close friend and I used to hang out. I sat down on one of the rocks and thought about the memories I had here. I wonder if he ever thinks of me I thought to myself. I miss seeing him.