•19•

Aleks's P.O.V
After telling Diego how I felt and discovering how he felt he hugged me. I felt pure joy when it happened. I hugged him back and hoped that this meant what I thought. "Diego..if we are in love..then..what does that make us?" I asked. I was hoping he wouldn't be sarcastic and say something like "we're people" luckily he didn't. He looked me in the eyes and said "Well I guess that makes you my girl" with a smile. I was happy..but at the same time..sad. What did that mean for our relationship? I wasn't ready for it to be public.. And knowing his fan base..things get around fast and so do rumors. But at this point nothing else mattered to me except for Diego. "R-really?" I said, questioning if this was a dream. "Of course" he said while hugging me again. I couldn't believe this was happening.
Diego's P.O.V
I hugged Aleks. I was so happy and I found myself falling more in love with her. When she told me how she felt I could feel butterflies in my stomach...something I had never felt with someone else. I mean, yeah I'm young. Only 21. She is too. But if we love each other we can make this last. "Diego.. If we are..in love..what does that make us?" Aleks asked while loosening the hug. "Then I guess that makes you my girl" I replied while smiling. I was overjoyed. Nothing could ruin this moment. "R-really?" She asked. "Of course" I said while hugging her again.
::Next Morning::
Aleks's P.O.V
I woke up in Diego's arms. I turned around and saw his precious face. I didn't know what time it was but the sun was barely rising. I tried to get up but Diego tightened his grip and said "Aleksss". I wanted to go out to the balcony to get fresh air. I escaped his grip and went to my balcony. I sat down on the edge of the balcony and watched the sunrise. I was so happy. After all these years...Diego was finally MY boyfriend. I sat there for about 15 minutes before I started getting cold and I went back inside. I heard  Diego's phone go off. Who was messaging him this early???