*33*

-Aleks-

I want to forgive Diego.
But I don't know if I can, I mean what if it happens again ?

Diego shifts and wraps his arm around my waist, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. But my mind continues to race.

I glance at my phone. 4:00 am.

I need to get sleep sooner or later, today we're going to Florida.

(I'm just inserting random places for the ToUr so don't come at me sideways if it's out of order thx 😬)

Eli is starting to get distant, I hope it changes though , I need her. Ethan is a good stand in though, he's a great friend..

I move Diego's arm off my waist and get up. I go into the bathroom and stare in the mirror. I stare at my eyes, I stare at my lips, I stare at all of my features visible in the mirror.

I start to hallucinate. I see myself then I see an empty shell of who I once was. I slap myself desperately trying to snap out of my thoughts.
My mind has a sick sense of humor. Whenever I'm alone, that's when it's the worst. The voices in my head get the best of me. I turn into a whole different person.

I run out of the bathroom and search through my bag, looking for my meds. Only to remember that Eli has them in her room.

I lay down on the floor and stare at the ceiling. I feel myself change. My mentality becomes more negative and I start to feel like the second version of myself.

Valentina, better known as V.

I run my fingers through my hair and get up.
I look over at Diego. Why did I settle for less.?
I walk into the bathroom and wash my face .
I take a shower then go back into the room.
5:00 am.
We're leaving at 6:00 to go to the airport. I go over to where Diego is laying and smack him on the back of his shoulder.

"oww" he groans while sitting up slowly.

"Mama what are you-" I cut him off by kissing him aggressively.

"Good morning to you too." He says as he wipes his lips off. I roll my eyes and straddle his lap.
"Well your mood has improved" he says with a smirk.
I groan while looking into his eyes. "We need to get ready to leave." I say as I get up and put my hair into a messy bun.
He looks at me and frowns.
"I love youuu" he says. I roll my eyes again and ignore him.

Aleks
I feel trapped in my mind, I need to get all of my meds. But I can't control myself.

Valentina

I want nothing more than to leave.
___________________________
later
Aleks
I finally got my meds into my system, we made it to Florida okay. Ethan and I are currently sitting at the side of the pool at the hotel we're staying at. Diego is in our room. I put my phone down and look at Ethan, observing his features, from his bare chest to his blueish greenish eyes. He looks back at me and smiles.
"Let's go swim" I say as I stand up, taking off the long flowy skirt I had over my bikini bottoms and jumped into the deep side of the pool. I moved my hair out of my face and looked up at the edge of the pool, looking for Ethan, then a splash hit me from behind and I turned around to see him grinning.

"You scared me" I scoffed while playfully pushing him. He laughed. "I'm sorryyy" he replied while flipping his hair.
We swam around for an hour until I got bored. "Fake I.D?" I asked , he nodded. We both climbed out of the pool and walked over to where we had left our stuff. I checked my hoodie pocket for my wallet and it was there, thankfully. I grabbed my fake I.D and Ethan and I walked over to one of the bars near the pool. The bartender looked at my I.D and nodded, "what will it be?" He asked while showing us the menu. "Oohhh patrone shots" I said with a smile. Ethan and I grinned at eachother . I looked into my wallet and pulled out two $100 bills. I put them on the counter, "two or more of everything you have" I said with a devilish smile.

Ethan.
shiiitttt, I'm DRUNK drunk, and aleks is shitfaced , it's currently 3:00 am and we're sitting in the lobby of the hotel. Aleks keeps looking up at me momentarily and then looking like she's gonna vomit. I'm more sober than she is.
I decide I'm tired of sitting on the ground while employees laugh & talk about us, "hey Aleks let's go" I say softly as I grab her forearm. "Baaabeee" she groans. I feel a cold sweat come onto my body. "N-no it's me Ethan" I say as I help her up. "Let's go upstairs, you- I ..- we're both drunk" I say as I burp. She giggles "ethannn , baaabeee, Let's goooo" She says again. I begin to smile & maybe even blush a bit but it all goes away when I see Diego appear in the lobby. "What the hell?" He says in THAT tone. I roll my eyes. "She won't walk- she .. upstairs" I say , still drunk. She looks up at Diego and gives him a broken smile. He looks at her and grabs her hand out of mine; "come on mama we're going upstairs" he snaps as he basically drags her . I clench my fists but manage to control myself, I walk back outside to the pool area and sit there with her skirt in my hand and scroll through my phone. The light on my screen soon begins to give me a headache so I shut it off and slide it into the pocket of my now dry trunks. I go back in and hop onto the elevator. I get to my room and immediately flop onto my bed, dropping her skirt on the floor. I stand up and take off my pants and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Afterwards I go into the bedroom area and sit on my bed, it's now 5:00, I'm gonna wake up so hungover and late. I lay down in bed not being able to keep my eyes open any longer and fall asleep.
___________
Aleks
When I saw Diego appear in the lobby, my heart almost stopped. I felt a lump in my throat and  I swear I sobered up all together within a minute . "What the hell?" He said in a tone that made me wanna cry. I said nothing and continued to hold onto Ethan's hand. "She won't walk-she..-upstairs" Ethan stutters. I look up at Diego and give him a broken smile, Diego snatches my hand out of Ethan's, "come on mama we're going upstairs" he sneers while basically dragging me towards the elevator. I watch as Ethan clenches his fists and walks out to the pool. The elevator doors shut and I'm met with Diego's angry eyes. "What the fuck ma- Aleks" he says. I giggle at his stutter . "Stop laughing and answer me, do you think that shit you're pulling is funny?" He asks in the Same snappy tone. I roll my eyes and continue to sit on the floor of the elevator , I rub my eyes and look up at him. "Answer. Me." He repeats . I bite my lip because I don't want to yell at him. I'm drunk but not to the point where I want to cry , I'm angry drunk . "Why don't you shut the fuck up diego , you had no problem with having another bitch in our hotel room, and me and Ethan were having innocent underage fun." I say while scowling and standing up , pushing him out of the elevator. "Mama chill out." He says as if nothing happened. I grind my teeth and give him a dirty look while walking down the hall way and to my room, slamming the door after I enter.
_____________
Diego
How could she do this to me.?

Ethan?? One of my best friends?? ..
That's low..
But then again i was with that one chick. But she was nothing but a one night stand so it don't matter right?? Ion gotta see her everyday like i see Ethan.
Aleks slept with him.
I think...
I'm not asking , I'm just gonna pretend it ain't happen.
"Hey mama , lets go to sleep alright?" I ask her while getting in bed. She grinds her teeth and gets in the other bed . "M-mama?" I say as i sit up and pat the spot next to me on the bed. She ignores me and turns the other way so that she's facing away from me.I frown and stay where i am so that i don't further the argument. I glance over at her a couple times and she doesn't move. I doze off after 15 minutes pass by. 

Aleks
I wake up around 8. I look around and see Diego looking at his phone. Probably talking to some hoe.
He glances up at me and turns his phone off, looking at me, "Good morning Mama" he mumbles at me. I look away and lay back down. He surprisingly let's me lay down rather than objecting.. huh..
~~~~~~~~~~
😤A/N my bad for the big ass spaces between updates, i'm really gonna try and do more because there's a lot more of the story . thank you for reading thoooo , 💘love y'all.