~26~

Diego's P.O.V

After I helped Aleks get all packed and ready for our tour I went downstairs to check on Eli. She seemed really sad, and Cody wasn't here, I wanted to check on her because in all honesty she's like my sister and I hate to see her hurt in anyway. I knocked on her door but got no answer. "E-..Eli? You okay?" I asked while opening her door. When I opened her door she was sitting on her bed staring out her window. "Eliana?" I said while slowly approaching her. She turned and looked at me which caused me to jump a little bit. "Oh..hey Diego" she mumbled. "You ready for departure in an hour?" I asked while sitting on the bed next to her. "Y-yeah, sure..I just need to pack a couple more outfits and then I'm ready" she responded while standing up and getting a box of clothes out from under her bed. She pulled out a couple shirts, short and long sleeved then a couple pairs of bottoms, most of them were jeans, some of them were skirts. "Are you okay?".. I asked her while watching her pack the assorted clothing into her suitcase. "Yeah, sure" she said with an almost hollow voice. "I don't believe you Eliana,..what Cody accused you of was really stupid, I'm sorry you had to deal with him like that" I told her. She glared up at me and gave me the look that all women have when they've been offended or affected in some way. "It's not the fact that I had to "deal" with him, it's the fact that we broke up after 3 years. I could've done so much more if I hadn't wasted time on his dumb ass." She responded while going back to stuffing her clothes into the suitcase. "Damn, 3 years?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, 3 fucking wasted years", I could tell I was starting to get on her nerves, or something was starting to get on her nerves, probably the thought of Cody himself. I wanted to wring his scrawny little neck for what he did, but I did the same thing to Aleks, so wouldn't that make me a hypocrite?. I decided to change the subject but before I could I found myself getting a hug from Eliana, I could feel her tears falling onto my shoulder. I hugged her and rubbed her back with my right hand, I felt terrible for her. After what seemed like forever she released me and wiped her tears. Shit, why'd I have to bring it up? "I-..I am so so sorry for bringing it up El, I-" she cut me off and just held her finger to my lips and lightly whispered "shhh".. I did what I was told and shut up. We sat there making some awkward eye contact for a minute or two then she went back to packing and finished, stood up and walked over to the other side of her room and grabbed a bottle of pills. "What are those?!" I asked hoping they weren't xans. "These are for Aleks bruh, chill out" She said while putting them in the side pocket of her backpack. "Th-They What?!" I exclaimed. Why does Aleks have pills, that big of a bottle? And why does Eliana have them with her? "These are for Aleks, Diego you know she's bi-polar..don't you?, this is her lithium but since she can't be trusted with her own medication I had to take "custody" over them for her" she said. I had completely forgot about X's bi-polar disorder... "Oh, I forgot about that..but okay I understand that" I said while sort of being disappointed in myself. I remember how X told me first, how did I manage to forget?? Ugh I'm so stupid. "Uh yeah anyways are we leaving or what?" Eliana said while putting on a pair of platform boots and standing up. "Oh fuck, I mean, yeah we are" I said while running out of her room and up to X's. "Hey Mama you ready?" I said while bursting into her room. I looked straight at her but she ignored me. She was sitting out on her balcony with her feet dangling off the edge. I couldn't tell if she was smoking a blunt or vaping but I saw smoke. I walked out to her balcony and sat down next to her, I could smell the weed so she was definitely smoking a blunt or some type of weed. "Mama?" I said while scooting closer and wrapping my arm around her waist. "What Diego?" she said dryly. "I-..are you ready to..to go?" I said while making her face me. She looked into my eyes then kissed me. Damn what kinda romantic bullshit is this? Kissing under the moonlight? Really? I kissed her and sort of bit her lip when pulling away. Fuck these shark teeth tbh. We both smiled and made eye contact like we were in love.. She stood up and went inside, she put on a pair of slides and grabbed both of her duffel bags. I got up shortly after and went inside, I closed the balcony door behind me and locked it. "Hey X are you ready?" I heard Eliana  say from downstairs. "Yeah me and Diego are coming" X said while running out of the room and down the stairs. I followed her and nearly fell down the last 3 stairs in the process. Eliana and Aleks both let a small giggle out when that happened. I gave them a small scowl then laughed. "Aight let's go, our Uber is here" I said while walking out the door with my backpack. The 2 girls followed and we all got into the Uber and got taken to the airport.