•3•

Aleks's P.O.V
I was still sitting there thinking about Diego when my best friend Eliana face timed me. I answered it and she was at a concert of some sort. "HI ALEKS" Eliana said..she was obviously not sober. "Hi Eliana?" I said while observing the background. "Who are you talking to?" I heard a familiar voice say. "It's Aleks ! She is back from Florida" Eliana said. "Aleks is back!? Then why are we here in L.A when we could be hanging out with her?" the voice said. I recognized the voice...it was my ex-boyfriend..Max. "Where are you??" I asked. "You remember that Lil Xan guy that I'm a huuuge fan of?" Eliana asked me. "Yes.."I said. " I'm at his concert in L.A!!" She said while slurring her words. I was kinda jealous..I was a fan of his music...but I never bothered looking his picture up..looks never really mattered. I fell in love with his music..so I guess you could say I had a celebrity crush. "C-can you come pick us up at midnight?" Eliana asked me. It was nine and I had no plans so I said yes even though I knew it was going to take me two hours to get there. "Yeah I'll come pick you guys up..who all is there with you?" I responded "Haha it's Me, Max, Destiny and Cody" Eliana said while dancing to the music. "Okay see you guys in 3 hours" I said. "Okay girly see you soon" Eliana said.
*hangs up*
I walked back home and got ready to go. I wanted to look good considering I finally came back to Cali. I put on a crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I decided to wear my nike air force 1's and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed another bottle of water, a bag of chips ,and my keys and went out to my car. I got in and started driving to the address that Eliana had sent me.

Heart Burst •Lil Xan•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें