~*34*~

Diego
______

I wake up at 6:37, I feel sorta bad about overreacting . But she shouldn't have been fucking around with Ethan, its that simple. "Aleks" I say, looking for a reaction, but it never comes. I stand up and go into the bathroom, I strip down and get in the shower. After I wash my body , I get a handful of shampoo and basically slap it onto my head, moving it around to cover all of my hair. I wash it out and watch the soapy water run down the drain. I begin to wash my body when I hear the bathroom door open. Aleks opens the curtain revealing my naked body. "Aleks what the fu-" she cuts me off by kissing me. "Stop being a little bitch" she said as she shut the curtain and left. I stood there for a second being confused then went back to cleaning myself.

Aleks
______
i walked back into the room and laid on the bed , searching through my bag for some pain killers. i find some ibuprofen and take it for my cramps . i decide to go to Ethan's room , even after what happened last night . i put on my slides and grab my phone and room key. "hey diego?!" i yell. "yeah??!" he yells back from inside the bathroom. "i'm gonna go check on eliana and e t h a n" i say. i get no response for a few minutes so i stand there waiting for one. "okay." he shouted back with no emotion. i said nothing and left . i went to elianas room first. "hey!" i said as she opened the door for me. "good morning, you're fucking hyped right now" she said while rubbing her eyes. "yea, it's a hangover" i say unenthusiastically. "i uh, i need my meds bud" i say . she nods and grabs them out of my bag, handing me two pills. "thanks" i say as i search for something to drink with them. i find a bottle of water and take my meds. "the shows toniggghttt" she sings . i laugh at her comment and fix my hair in her mirror. "so what's going on with you n diego?" she asks. i cringe at her question and scrunch up my nose. "he's just being a hoe, then accusing me of pulling shit with ethan behind his back, and he had some bitch in our bed the other day and they fucked ." i replied . her mouth dropped . "are you fucking serious??" she asked as her expression turned to anger. "yea, i couldn't pull that out of my ass" i say as i look at her . she grinds her teeth . "i'll beat his ass up if he hurts you again and that's a fucking promise" she spits. i giggle "love you but it won't happen . we aren't even a couple , he just assumes it but he never even asked me so.." i trail off . she nods "you're right , if he's not tied to you then you're not tied to him." i smirk in agreement. "that still doesn't mean i'll fuck around behind his back but he like he does that shit to me a lot since we've reconnected" i complain. "yea i felt that.." she responded. "anywaysss what's the move?" i ask. "well we could go around town for a bit , and then come back and go swim" she says . "yea that sounds fun. we could also go to universal studios or disney" i shrug. she nods in agreement. "sounds fun, but what about the boys." i roll my eyes . "what ABOUT the boys?" i say , we both laugh a bit. "since it's a little early , i'll come back in like 2 hours and we can get ready and go do stuff" i say . "alright sounds cool, text me when you're on the way?" she asked i raised my eyebrows , implying reassurance . "cool" i said as i walked out the door and down the hall to ethan's room. i knocked on his door. "ethan?" i said in a sing songy tone . i heard a groan and his door opened . "Aleks?" he asked while rubbing his eyes. "oh , my bad , did i wake you up?" i asked as i brought my hand up to my mouth , slightly chewing on my acrylics . "yeah but it's okay, what's up?" he asked as he signaled me to go inside. i walked in and sat on his bed. "just checking on you, are you okay?" i asked , looking up at him with dark eyes. "i-..i'm uh fine." he said through an empty smile. i rolled my eyes. "you're not." i say. he shrugged "oh well" he says . i smack his naked back. "explain , please .. i care for you." i say as he turns his body towards mine . "i can't , it's complicated. but it'll be okay.." he says as his eyes go from mine to to floor . "i'm gonna go brush my teeth now that i'm awake and hope this fuckin hang over gets out of my system before tonight" i giggle , "i'm sure it will ethan, nothing lasts forever." i reply . he gives a small smile and walks into his bathroom. i flop back first onto his bed and stare at the ceiling .
i don't feel right..

Diego
_____
i get out of the shower and dry my body off , my hair still being a lil wet . i hang the towel up and go out to the room. i grab a pure black t-shirt and a pair of black boxers  and slip them on, along with a hoodie and a pair of loose ripped jeans, per usual, i then grab my small bag out of my suitcase , full of my weed . i roll a blunt and light it out on the balcony , pretending it was a cigar . after i finish it , i toss the roach off the edge of the balcony and head inside. i'm met by diablo in my room. "yo" he greets me. "uh hey" i say , swallowing the small fright he had given me. "so what's up?" he asks, i scrunch my eyebrows with confusion. "fuck you mean?" i ask as i sit on the bed on the left side of the room. "like wit Aleks, heard some shit last night." he replied , i knew i was slightly in the wrong so i brushed it off and changed the subject. "why are you up so early?" i question him. "never slept bro" he says while looking down at a new notification on his phone . "well ima dip , gonna go meet this girl." he said . i laughed as he walked out of the room, throwing up a peace sign and closing my door. a few minutes later i hear the doorknob jiggle and see aleks walk in. "hey mama." i say , she rolls her eyes and sits on the chair placed in front of the desk. "uh..hellooo?" i say as i stand up and rest my hand on her shoulder. she says nothing once again. "what's up?" i ask in a soft tone as i crouch down next to her . "you-.. this , whatever the fuck THIS is." she says in frustration. i look down at her lap. "listen-"  "no YOU fucking listen, i left california for you to come on this tour and all you've done so far is cheat on me even though we aren't even a thing! and you get so angry when i spend time with ethan! someone my own fucking age , i have f r i e n d s , i don't fuck around with other people like you do! " i stand in silence, because she's right.
___________
a/n this was trash and short but i tried lmfao , see you on the next episode of dragon ball z. :) thanks for reading , pls vote 🥺