°•11•°

Aleks's P.O.V
"Hey X I'll be right back" Diego said. "Okay Diego" I responded. "X" was my nickname from Diego. He called me X because he thought it was weird that my name was spelled with "ks" at the end instead of "x". I think its cute that he remembered the nickname. I stood there thinking about whether or not I should tell Diego that I was taking xanax..was it worth all the extra stress it would put on him? I stayed there for about 20 minutes after Diego said he would be right back. Then someone grabbed me from behind. I assumed it was Diego so I said "Diego what are you doing?" but the person said "Who the f*ck is Diego?" I recognized the voice..but once I did he threw me to the ground. I hit my head and everything went black.
Diego's P.O.V
I told Aleks that I would be right back..I was gonna go to her house to see if Eliana and Cody wanted to join us for lunch. " Hey X,I'll be right back"
I said. "Okay Diego" she responded. I walked to her house in only 6 minutes and they were ready to go p I texted them earlier. Eliana has access to Aleks's cars so we got into one of her cars and drove to the park. When we got there I was in a call with Ethan so I was waiting in the car and continued talking to Ethan. Cody and Eliana said that they would wait for me to finish my call. I could see Aleks from where we were parked. She was so beautiful.. I smiled and went back to looking at my phone. Next thing I know Eliana is yelling at me. "DIEGO LOOK ALEKS JUST GOT KNOCKED OUT!!" And I freaked out. I threw my phone on the car seat next to me and got out of the car. I ran over to Aleks and the person that knocked her out. It was a dude. He was wearing a purple mask. I shoved him away from her and started throwing punches. But he had helpers. One of his friends dragged Aleks into the "forest" it was a huge group of trees. I punched the guy for the last time and ran after the other one that dragged Aleks away. But he was either really fast or hidden very well because they were gone. I could feel my heart break. I ran back to her car with tears in my eyes..my heart felt heavy...like it was going to fall out of my chest...my anxiety got out of control...I lost her again...I started crying. Eliana saw everything and drove us back to Aleks's house. Once we got there I ran upstairs to her room and had a anxiety attack. After an hour or so I found a half empty bottle of xans. Why were they here in Aleks's room?? I didn't bother questioning..I figured she had been taking them.. I just never brought it up. I opened the bottle and poured out 6 xans. I went downstairs and got a cup of sprite. I dropped all the xans in my sprite and hoped this would make me feel better. I missed Aleks. I needed to find her. The thought of losing her forever made my heart ache. I drank the cup of sprite & xans and broke into tears again.Eventually it was 8:00pm and I got a text from some random number. I ignored it... After losing Aleks my whole body was drained my heart ached...I cried for over 2 hours I was done....I fell asleep after seeing the message come through...even though i felt like the message was important..