(-^-) 35 (-^-)

aleks
______
"SHOW TIMMMEEE!!" eliana screeched. i held my hand up to my ear. "that. was. my. fucking. EAAARRR!" i respond. she rolls her eyes, "jeez soommeeonness unenthusiastic". i cough and turn to my phone , looking at instagram . "hey aleks, can you come help me?" diego asked from behind my back. i stand up and follow him into the bathroom. "can you fix my hair or something, it looks bad" he said. i nod and grab a comb from my cosmetics bag. i run it through his hair and part it, then i hand him a beanie. "wear this one, i like it" i say. he smiles and puts it on. "thank you .." he replied . i give him a small smile and peck him on the cheek. "yeah, you're welcome". i walk out of the bathroom and go back into the main area. everyone is in this damn room. eliana, ethan, diablo, every fuckin body. "yo." i say dryly as they all sorta look in my direction then continue what they were doing. i sigh and sit down at the desk i was at previously.
————————
everyone is so loud.
i stand backstage in a room with diego and his little crew, there's some girls back there too but i brush it off and sit on his lap. he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to his body. i look down at his hoodie that i snatched and wore . "i like this hoodie." i say . "i like it on you ." he responds while kissing my forehead. i feel my face turn a shade of red and look down at his hand. i observe his tattoos and caress them a little bit as he continues conversation. just when i thought things were getting better , i see h e r . "diego!" she yells in his direction as she entered the room completely. "what the fuck are you doing here?" eliana sneered . i looked at her and stayed attached to diego. she got closer and closer until she was in both of our faces. "what the fuck!" she scolded diego. he rolled his eyes. "jess can you just leave" he said as he wiped his face . "but you know i want you" she whispered through closed teeth , she think she slick or sumn. i get off his lap and go sit beside eliana. "let me know when you're done entertaining this bitch." i say while lighting a joint. he groans and walks out of the room with jessica. i sit there and purse my lips after inhaling some of the joint . "stupid ass ." i mutter under my breath as i exhale . eliana snatches the joint from me and smokes the rest. i sit there and wait for diego, noticing his manager come in. "diego-...uh where's diego?¿" he asks. i shrug. "somewhere ." "his show starts in 30 minutes we need to do mic check one more time and -" "what's good g?" diego cuts him off as he walks back into the room . his manager rolls his eyes . "let's g o" he says . diego glances at me and i notice the lipstick mark on his neck and cheek. i shake my head and get up pretending i saw nothing . we all walk out to on stage and i sit on the side , looking at diego while he tests the mic and gets positioned on stage . i feel someone nudge me in the back. "first show newby?" ethan asked. i giggled . "obviously" i say jokingly. we laugh a bit and it causes diego to snap his head in our direction, giving both of us death glares. i lunge at him like i'm gonna fight him and he smiles with his fucking shark teeth . i look away as the show begins .

ethan and i vibe to the music that plays and after the show diego has a meet and greet , as usual. after that we go back to the stage and clean up a bit before the actual janitors show up, then we just sit and talk . then a girl comes up to diego.. she's pretty, i can't lie.. "h-hello" she says with a small wave. diego hops up . "uhh yo." he replies. at this point i was behind stage , near a curtain . "i -..i missed the meet and greet i was wondering if i could get a picture.." she said. he nodded and they took the picture, i came out of my hiding spot and sat down knowing that diego wasn't gonna do some fuck shit. the girls eyes widened when i sat down though. "who's she?" she asked. diego looked at me "that's aleks." he responded while putting his arm around me. "you're really really pretty" she said . i smiled and could feel myself slightly blushing . "you are too! what's your name ?" i asked , keeping the conversation going. "my name is tatiana, but you can call me tati" she said in a shy tone. eventually i just invited her to come with us to the hotel and to dinner , she agreed and we all left.
— we got to the restaurant and tati and i sat down together on the side of the booth and eliana sat down next to me on the opposite side of tati. the guys all sat across on the other side. we enjoyed our time , and ethan and tati seemed to get along.
now we were on the way back to the hotel, tati was staying at the same place which was convenient. when we got there i went to my room and laid down, until tati knocked on the door.
"who the fuck wanna DIE" i say dramatically, "i-it's me, tati" she said quietly. i sprung up from the bed and opened the door, "what's up?" i say scratching the back of my head in awkwardness, she smiles and lets out a small laugh. "i just wanted to know if you'd like to get shit faced with me" she said bluntly. i looked at her and grinned, "bet" i said while grabbing my phone and key card.
——2 hours later——
"brooooooo" i say faded asf. tati laughs at me, we're sitting in the back seat of her rental car, there's a lot of empty alcohol bottles and we've been smoking for the past 30 minutes. we both sit back and laugh staring at the ceiling. then she kisses my neck. i shrug it off and continue listening to the music playing while lip syncing along... until she kisses me, full on.. i sit there not knowing what to do , then ethan knocks on her door.. i knew we shouldn't have stayed in the parking lot.. she opens the door "hiiiii ethaaaannn" she drags out. i sigh and get out of the car, "aleks?" he asks, i turn to look at him "yea?" , he looks at me then back at tati. almost like he doesn't know who to choose. i decide not to give him a choice and walk away. i walk inside and to my room. "babyyyy" diego says as i enter, i say nothing and simply get in bed with him, i curl up next to him and rest my head on his chest. "i love you" he mumbles quietly. "mhm.." i respond as i plant a kiss on his neck before re-positioning myself so that i was comfortable again. i feel his hands wander up onto my waist, one on my lower back and one on my cheek, gently caressing it. i smile , he removes his hand and brings it to my neck, slightly gripping it, my eyes shoot open and i look at him, "diegoooo" i sigh. he smiles , "yes my love?" he says as he kisses me. i shake my head and take his hand off of my neck and place it down on the lower part of my back as i shift my whole body onto him so that i am laying on him and straddling his lap. i holds onto my waist and lower back with each hand. "good night" i say with one last glance at him. "goodnight.." he says.
********••••••••********••••••••********
A/N: hola there i am a shitty author & i'm sorry lmfaoooo but i hope you enjoy this lol. i'm hoping i ACTUALLY keep updating cause if i don't i will physically cry, and that's on periodt .
what happens? find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z.
pls vote & comment , i love you :) ••••****•••***