*22*

Diego's P.O.V

I finally arrived back home. I got out of  my car and locked it. I walked into the house and saw Eliana and Aleks watching netflix, "Hey X" I said hoping to get her attention. But it didn't.. I cleared my throat and said it again "HEY X". This time she turned around and looked at me. "Oh hi Diego" she responded. I walked up to the couch and hugged her from behind. She struggled out of my grip and looked at me. "Baaabe stop" she said. "Mmmm No" I said while hugging her again. She stopped trying to get away and accepted it. I knew I had a tour coming up in the next week and I really wanted her and some of my other friends to join me. I decided to ask her to go with me, as well as Eliana. "So, um..I'm going on tour soon I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I said nervously. "Of course I'll go with you!" Aleks said while hugging me back. I was so happy but what about Eliana? "Hey Eli, I was asking you too" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes and said "Yeah of course, especially if Aleks is going". Yay now I had all my friends going on tour with me.  Ethan, Eliana, Diablo and now Aleks. This tour was gonna be great. Ethan and Aleks haven't met yet but I'm sure they'll get along...I hope. It was August 28th and we were leaving on the 31st. My tour was going to be 2 months long..which sounds really fucking long and boring but not when you have fans and supporters everywhere you go.. Aleks had some of her own songs and she was an actress..she'd changed since we first met but in a good way.. I let go of Aleks and went upstairs to pack my stuff for the next 3 weeks or so. I'm planning to buy more clothes when I'm on tour...

Aleks's P.O.V

 I was watching a movie with Eli when Diego got home. I heard him come inside but I ignored it. "Hey X" I heard him say. I didn't respond but he tried again anyway. "HEY X" he said a little louder. At this point there was no way I could say I didn't hear him so I decided to respond. I turned around and looked at him. "Oh hi Diego.." I said. I expected him to just be okay with me saying that and he was. All of a sudden I felt his arms wrap around me. He pulled me in for a tight hug. "Baaabe stop" I said hoping to get him to let go, I kept trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't. "Mmmm No" he responded while hugging me again. I stopped trying to get away and accepted it. I sat there for a couple minutes waiting for him to say something..or for Eliana to say something. Eventually Diego piped up. "So..um, I'm going on tour soon and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" he asked. I was so happy but at the same time I wondered if we were going to last over his tour. "Of course I'll go with you!!" I said while hugging him. I wanted Eliana to go too though. Apparently Diego read my mind. "Hey Eli I was talking to you too" he said. 
She gave him a dirty look than said "yeah of course, especially if Aleks is going". This tour was going to be great