~25~

Aleks's P.O.V
4:45 pm
The interview went well..I think. I told them about starting my music career and about how it was being an actress.. 
I check my phone and see what Diego sent me. He really was sorry...I had to talk to him in real life though. 

I got into my car and started it. I started one of my unfinished songs and started driving back to L.A

Diego's P.O.V

God dammit...I thought to myself. I really fucked up now, and especially if I want her to go on tour with me..I need to talk to her..

I was still laying on the couch half asleep, I was so paranoid about Aleks. I wanted her here, now. I wanted to apologize for everything, I wanted her.. 

My stomach still ached. I need something spicy or more pain killers..this hangover is killing me. 

I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, I found a bag of Hot Cheetos, amazing.. I ate the whole damn bag and chugged a bottle of water. I feel absolutely disgusting but hey at least my stomach ache is gone. I went upstairs to X's room and sat on her bed.. within 10 minutes I was laying down on her bed and falling asleep..

I woke up an hour or 2 later and saw her. I was overjoyed yet scared of her presence..."A-Aleksss" I said with a nervous smile. "Aheh, Diegooo" she replied..she was hurt still...I could tell.. I stared at her for a while. She's so perfect how could I say all those things to her??...I kept checking her out like she was a damn library book eventually I stood up and took a step closer to her so that we were almost touching but not quite. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers..but she looked away and just stared at my chest, I mean it is her eye level..but..I felt terrible about everything. I hated seeing her like this, and what I hated even more was the fact that I caused it.. I brought her into a huge hug and just stood there embracing her. I knew a hug isn't an apology, I needed to say something..but what?

After a few minutes of thoughts going through my mind and driving me crazy I finally said something to her, and it was actually an apology.. "I-..I'm sorry for the things I said Aleks..I didn't mean them, I want you to know that", she hugged me back but said nothing...I waited there for a couple minutes hoping for a response, I guess she can read minds because she finally said something. "...I-..it-it's okay..I-I forgive you" she said. I felt so relieved and so much better. I kissed her forehead and smiled, then remembered the tour. We were leaving tonight..shit. "Now let's go get ready for that tour" I said.

Aleks's P.O.V
After two hours of doing nothing but driving I was happy to be home, even if I was still unhappy with Diego.. I walked inside, I didn't see anyone so i decided to go upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and saw Diego passed out on my bed..ugh. I walked over to him slowly and flicked his naked back, he scrunched up his face but stayed asleep. The outfit I was wearing was becoming uncomfortable so I got a pair of shorts out of my dresser and a random T-shirt as well. I started taking off my skinny jeans when Diego started tossing and turning. It scared the living shit out of me, I quickly took off my skinny jeans and put on my shorts. Dammit I put them on backwards, I quickly put them on correctly and slipped off my hoodie. I looked in a drawer and found a sports bra then took off my underwire bra  and put on the sports bra and the t-shirt. I looked in the mirror that is propped up on my wall and put my straightened hair into a messy bun. I looked over at Diego, yes the things he said hurt but..did I really want to stay mad at him?.. I sat down on the bed behind him and started playing with his hair, I kissed his forehead and got up after 5 minutes. As soon as I got up, he woke up.. "Aleksss" he said slurred.. "Aheh, Diegooo" I said nervously. I stood up straight and looked at him, he kept glancing up and down my body and would occasionally make eye-contact. After about 5 or 6 minutes of him just checking me out he stood up. He took one step closer and we were almost touching. I looked up into his eyes and he looked down into mine. I kept trying to smile but all the things he said last night kept flushing back into my mind...I broke the eye contact and just stood there staring at his chest, I kept observing his tattoos and trying to get the bad memories out of my mind, then he pulled me into a huge hug , suddenly my whole body was pressed into his and we were both just standing there in this tight embrace that he had created. "I-..I'm sorry for the things I said Aleks..I didn't mean them, I want you to know that."  he said, breaking the silence. I couldn't find the right words.. I just simply hugged him back and stood there for a couple seconds trying to gather the correct words, eventually I did and I said "...I-..it- it's okay..I- I forgive you". He rested his chin on my head and sighed, he kissed my forehead and smiled..that damn smile.. "Now let's go get ready for that tour". He said while letting go of me, I quickly lost my grasp on him and just looked around my room. "Okay..what should I pack exactly..?" I asked, "Just like 2-3 weeks worth of clothes and like 4 or 5 pairs of shoes" he said while putting on a shirt. "..Alright" I said while grabbing 3 duffel bags out of my closet. He smiled and started helping me pack my clothes.