•20•

Diego's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Aleks. She was going through my phone, of course I had no problem with it because she is my girlfriend. But then I saw her facial expression, and remembered all the stuff that happened months ago with Tana and Jess. But then I remembered the shit that recently went down with Reddishblu. Fuck. "You okay Baby?" I said while sitting up. She looked in my direction and glared at me. She looked pissed but after looking at me for a good 3 minutes her face brightened. "I- I'm fine..but who is this?" She said while showing me multiple messages from Red. "Ughhhh she is just an ex from months ago when Jess and I had an open relationship" I said with a raspy voice. "Oh..okay well she wants to link with you" she said while handing me my phone back. "Oh uhhh okay..is it okay if I go to L.A to hang out with her?" I asked. Red was a friend but an ex. I wanted to hang out with her because I hadn't seen her for so long. "Er-yeah its fine I'll stay here with Eliana and Cody" she replied. "Be safe tho I don't want you taking any drugs and don't drink a lot if you do" I said in a more serious tone. She nodded her head and smiled at me. I messaged Red back and told her I'd be there. I got up and kissed Aleks on the forehead and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready to go meet with Red in L.A. I didn't feel comfortable leaving Aleks here because of the whole Jackson thing but I knew Eliana would do anything to protect her so I had a little bit more reassurance. I had finished getting dresses except for 1 main part of my look. My beanie. "X have you seen my beanie?" I asked from her room. She walked in with it on along with a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She was so beautiful. "Hmm I don't know...have I?" She said while giggling. She took it off and tossed it to me. I smiled at her and decided not to wear it. I had recently cut my hair and it looked weird when I wore a beanie. I put it down on Aleks's bed and walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her into a tight hug. "I'll be back as soon as I can" I whispered in her ear before letting go of her. "Okay lover boy, just don't do any stupid shit..please" she said. When she called me lover boy it made my heart skip a beat and I don't know why..I had never felt this way. I kissed her and left.