•13•

Aleks's P.O.V
I was struggling to see because the room was pitch black but eventually I found the door. It was unlocked so I walked through it. It led to a hallway. So I walked down the hallway and I found the living room. I walked in and saw someone... I walked over to him and said "H-hello..?" In a shy/nervous voice...I mean who wouldn't be nervous if they basically got kidnapped.? He turned around..it was Jackson.. "Oh hey beautiful you're awake!" I couldn't process everything that was happening.. I was still kinda high from the xans I had taken earlier but it was wearing off. "H-hi Jackson... Um where is the bathroom?" I asked while gripping onto the flip phone inside my pocket. "Oh..go back down the hall and turn right..the second door on the right is the bathroom" he said. "Okay thanks..I'll be right back" I said while walking down the hall. As soon as I got into the bathroom I pulled out the flip phone and texted Diego. "Hey I figured out where I am...I'm at that guy Jackson's house...I'll try and get you the address asap...I Hope you're okay Diego :((" after I sent it I threw up in the toilet...maybe it was all the xans I took earlier... Especially since I mixed it with alcohol. After I finished throwing up my guts I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. His bathroom was really nice to be honest. I wanted to get to know my temporary home so I opened the first drawer under the sink. My phone! I grabbed it and checked if the text I sent on the other phone had actually sent...it didn't so I deleted out conversation and put it back in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I had hella texts and dm's from Diego, Cody, and Eliana. I responded to Eliana and told her to track my phone so that she could find my location. Eliana tracked me and found me. She said she would get Diego & Cody and come pick me up. When I saw where I was I was in shock. I was only 20 minutes away from Redlands. I can't believe he just brought me to Arrowhead Springs.. That is so close to Redlands... I texted Diego and told him where I was. He texted back saying he was on the way with Cody & Eliana. I was so thankful for them...especially Diego.. Only I couldn't tell him that I was falling in love with him...he was my best friend.
Diego's P.O.V
It had been almost an hour after Aleks had texted me. I could still feel my heart dropping. I was so worried about her.. I love her with all my heart...and I was thinking of asking her out earlier.. I was about to get more xanax but then Eliana came into Aleks's room and grabbed me by the arm. "Woah where we going fam?" I asked. "I tracked Aleks's iPhone...I found her location. She is in Arrowhead Springs and we are gonna go get her" she said. I was so happy that she found Aleks.. Now I just had to hope she was okay. "Alright ..but you can let go of my arm" I said while pulling it back. "Oh sorry..hah its kinda weird to be grabbing my best friend's boyfriend" she said while she continued to walk out to the car. Boyfriend?? Damn...I felt special but I knew that Aleks and I weren't a thing..but imagination is the best thing. When we were about 10 minutes away Aleks texted me. When I read her text I was so happy to know she was alive. She said "Hi Diego..I just wanna let you know I'm mostly okay..I'm in ArrowHead Springs..can you come get me?" I was already on my way so I just said yeah. I don't think I ever cared this much about a girl before...not even Jessica..I mean with the way she was being I would give her ass away. I was falling more and more in love with Aleks...but she never made it obvious that she loved me back..besides the kiss she gave me this morning.. Either she doesn't like me or I'm just blind to her feelings.. I've known her and loved her for the longest time... And I was ready to be more than friends.. I just needed her to let me know if she loved me back.