•5•

Diego's P.O.V
I brought a old friend up on stage. I think she was too wasted to realize that I was Diego from middle school. She was Aleks's girl best friend through out middle school and the few months I was in highschool. I thought it was cool to see her at my concert. So I brought her up on stage with me...But then I heard someone yell at her from the crowd. The voice sounded really familiar. But I continued singing."HEY ALEKS !! LOOK I'M ON STAGE WITH LIL XAN!" Eliana yelled back. I flinched when I heard the name that came out of her mouth. I looked down into the crowd and that's when I saw her... Aleks...it had been years since I had seen her. "ELIANA ARE YOU OKAY??" I heard Aleks yell. She was still caring, I took another look at her. She was beautiful. I had the biggest "crush" on her from 5th grade until freshman year..when I dropped out.. I never really lost feelings for her and after I saw her in the crowd they got stronger. After I dropped out I met Jessica..I caught some feelings for her but she had hella feelings for me and asked me out. Me being me I thought I would never see Aleks again...so i said yes even though I wasn't over Aleks. "Yeah I- I'm fine" Eliana finally said back to Aleks. I finished singing my hit song, Betrayed and everyone started getting ready to leave. "I LOVE YOU LOS ANGELES GOOD NIGHT!!" I yelled. They all yelled back and some girls threw their bras up on stage. I knew Jessica was watching from back stage and would have another fit if she saw all these bras on stage..but at this point I didn't really care because Aleks was here... I don't know if she recognized me or not but I wasn't gonna let her leave without me talking to her first...
Aleks's P.O.V
A couple minutes after I got in there and checked on Eliana I just sat there and admired Diego.. After all these years...I found him...I don't know if he saw me...but I assumed he didn't. I'm pretty sure he didn't remember me  anyway. He finished singing one of my favorite songs, Betrayed and everyone started getting ready to leave. But before they did Diego shouted "I LOVE YOU LOS ANGELES, GOOD NIGHT!!" and everyone started cheering and a couple girls threw their bras on stage. After everyone except for Eliana and I was gone I was going to talk to Diego...but then I remembered that he was famous and probably forgot about me. "Eliana! Come on let's go!" I said while helping her off stage. After I got her off stage I decided I wasn't gonna talk to Diego..no matter how bad I wanted to.. I grabbed Eliana's hand and started walking towards the door when I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Aleks!" Diego said. I was so happy that he remembered me. I let go of Eliana's hand and hugged him. "Diego!" I said after hugging him. "You remember me!" We said at the same time. We burst into laughter. "Wow..I - I'm so happy for you Diego.. Or should I say..Lil Xan" I said...he chuckled and said "Thank you so much Aleks!" As he hugged me again. I assumed he had a girlfriend when I saw a girl standing behind him crossing her arms. I let go of Diego and turned him around. "I think someone is waiting on you.." I said. "Oh..yeah...here is my Instagram.. Hit me up later Aleks" he said while writing his Instagram on my arm. "Wow Diego,Who is this slut?" The girl said. "Don't call her a slut" Diego said back in a angry tone. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. Diego turned around and hugged me one last time. "See you later Aleks" he said as he walked away. "Yeah...see you later Diego.." I said smiling.
Diego's P.O.V
After the show was over I saw Aleks help Eliana off stage and start to walk away. She was the first girl that I was close to besides my momma..and I wasn't gonna let her get away. I ran out from back stage and up to her. I put my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and I was so happy to see her beautiful face again. "Aleks!" I exclaimed. She let go of Eliana's hand and hugged me. I hugged back and didn't want to let go. But I did... "Diego!" She exclaimed.. I was overjoyed that she remembered me. "You remember me!" We said at the same time...which caused us to laugh. "Wow...I-I'm so happy for you Diego.. Or should I say Lil Xan" she said.. She was the same Aleks...it was the same beauty.. The same humor...the same girl... That I fell in love with. "Thank you so much Aleks!" I said while hugging her again. But she let go and turned me around so that I could see an unhappy Jessica. "I think someone is waiting on you" Aleks said. I wanted  to ditch Jessica so I could catch up with Aleks. I wanted Aleks...Aleks was the love of my life...but I probably wasn't hers..."Oh...yeah...here is my Instagram hit me up later " I said while writing my username on Aleks's arm. "Wow Diego..who is this slut??" Jessica said in a snobby voice. Just hearing her say that made my blood boil. "Don't call her a slut" I said in a angry tone... I was so done with Jessica...and I think she was done with me too..she rolled her eyes and walked away..I was happy about that...but I still had to go home with her...I turned around and hugged Aleks one more time. "See you later Aleks.." I said while walking away..I was so happy to see her.
Aleks's P.O.V
After Diego walked away I stood there and smiled like a idiot...I even started to day dream...until Eliana grabbed my hand and brought me back into reality... "Right...let's go" I said while walking out the door. When I got out there I found Max, Destiny, and Cody all waiting by the door. "Come on guys let's go" I said while I continued to walk to my car...I turned around to make sure they were following me...they were...Destiny was the most sober...the other three were wasted.. I decided to drive my Audi Q7 out here since I was picking four of them up. I put Eliana in the back seat. I put Cody on the left side of Eliana and Max on the right side. Eliana leaned on Cody's shoulder and fell asleep. Aww what a perfect couple.. I thought to myself. Max leaned on the car door and passed out. Destiny sat in the passengers seat and I drove home.