+ 2

"oh wait boss i forgot to tell you—omg."

the man named kim taehyung moved his lips away from my neck and fixed his suit before looking at the door. the tall man looked shocked.

"namjoon, you should've knocked." he gritted his teeth.

namjoon chuckled, "well, i knew you would do this so i mustn't knock."

kim taehyung tilted his neck and glared at namjoon. namjoon immediately bowed, "sorry boss." but i heard his chuckle.

my mind was still processing until the door was shut. i looked up and saw taehyung rubbing his forehead.

"we'll interview you later. get ready." he said before walking quickly to the door.

the door was locked and i was alone again.

i stared at it for a few seconds and realized something. did he just kiss me?

i wanted to touch the spot he nibbled on earlier but my hands are tied. the sensation was still on my neck and i can still feel the warmth of his lips. it felt good, i admit. but this isn't the right time to feel something like this. because he's literally my kidnapper and he locked me on this smelly room.

i looked around to see if there's a window but saw none. i sighed. how am i gonna escape here? i was tied up and there's nothing around me that can help me cut the tie except for the smelly socks.

what time is it now?

i don't even know how long since i was here. i felt tired as my wrists and ankled felt even more sore. i'm sure it'll leave purple bruises. damn, i was taking good care of my skin.

suddenly, my stomach growled.

am i here for a day that my stomach growled like that?

the door opened and saw namjoon again. this time, he got a plastic bag on his hands.

i rolled my eyes as he walked towards me. he seemed to notice and scoffed.

"you should thank me for saving you earlier." he scoffed and threw the plastic bag on my lap.

"save from what?" i irritatedly asked, "just let me go—"

"from my boss, taehyung." he stared at me.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

i really got no idea what he's saying so i confusedly looked at him.

"never mind, eat." he ordered and pointed at the plastic bag.

i looked at the plastic bag and saw a meal. it looked delicious and was about to grab it when i realized something.

"are you stupid? my hands are tied." i said and glared at him.

"i didn't say you'll eat with your mouth," he grinned, "just smell it until you feel full." he laughed.

i scoffed and looked at him who was laughing his ass off. he came back on his posture and looked at me.

"i'm going to ask you question so maybe you'll eat later." he winked and pulled out a paper.

i feel like it's a job interview, he even put a big glasses on. nerd.

"is y/f/n your dad?" he asked.