+ 40

i woke up and the moment i opened my eyes, brightness of the bulb above welcomed my sight, making me sat up on the bed.

bed?

i looked around me and i saw i was in a bed room. i confusingly looked at my surroundings, scanning my eyes on the white walls and few luxurious furnitures.

and that's when it hit me.

i looked over my clothes and surprised that i was still wearing my dress.

i wasn't raped?

i slowly get off from the bed, eyeing the door ahead from me. when i was almost there, the knob turned and i quickly back off and startled.

i almost fell from the ground but regained my balance.

the door opened and my heart started to beat fast when i saw mister gong in front of me.

i quickly ran over the room, my heart almost bursting and my head started spinning. i was so close to crying again and scream for help.

"calm down, y/n. i won't hurt you, i promise. please." he begged but i shook my head while tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"w-what do you want? why did you buy me—"

"you don't understand, i don't want anything from you." he sighed and put down the tray he was holding on the bed side table.

i wiped my tears and felt terrified at his presence.

will i just end up being a sex slave for this old man?

"g-go away! bring me back!" i screamed.

"please, you don't understand. this is for your own good—"

"my own good?! what? raping me—"

"what? rape you?" mister gong stopped and seemed shocked.

"didn't you buy me because of my body? you pedo—"

"look, i won't rape you. i won't even touch a young girl like you, i have a daughter for pete's sake." he sighed, "plus, i wasn't the one who bought you."

what? there's another old man?

"what do you mean?" i said and stopped crying.

"eat first." he said and placed the tray on the bed, "i'm just outside and if you need something, just call me."

but before he could close the door, he peeked, "the one who bought you will arive soon." i wanted to asked what he meant but the door was already closed. i sat on the bed and stared on the food in front of me.

i didn't have an appetite so i put the tray back to the table and i laid down.

i covered myself with the blanket and tried to sleep.

not because i was tired, not because i was sleepy.

but because i just want to wake up from this dream. i wanted to make this all a dream, not the reality. so that i could just wake up and forget it someday.

so that i couldn't feel any more pain.

i've had enough.

sometimes i wonder how am i still alive? after all the pain i've been through, all the betrayal and people who i thought would love me until the end, was now gone.

maybe it's time to stop trusting people.

maybe it's time to trust no one but myself.

all the people i loved, neglected me and acted like they didn't give the same affection for me.