+ 51

unedited and shitty chapter ahead ( i will edit tomorrow)

+

"you okay?"

i looked beside me to see bogum holding my shoulders. his eyes was full of concern.

i nodded but bogum suddenly turned me to face him, his mouth parted apart when he saw my face.

i was about to ask why when i felt something dropped on my feet. i looked and it was a drop of water.

"why are you crying?" bogum asked.

i looked at him and touched my cheeks.

why am i crying?

"it's nothing." i said and was about to head outside when he pulled me again.

"what happened?"

"i told you, it's nothing." i hissed and pulled my arms from him.

i entered the event, leaving bogum outside.

i'm so angry, i'm so mad.

and i don't know why.

it's making me more frustrated.

all the people were looking at me while gossiping.

i walked through the crowd but stopped when a man walked in front of me then held my shoulders.

"miss han! i just received your email that you want to collab with me—"

"not anymore." i said and pushed him aside.

the whole crowd gasped and started gossiping again. i rolled my eyes and various of insults were heard everywhere.

i don't fucking care.

i'm so mad, i'm so mad, i'm so jealous.

what?

why am i jealous?

with who?

i groaned and continued to walk until i reached the backstage, secretary kang saw me and immediately grabbed me.

"what happened miss han? why did you do that?" she worriedly asked.

"did what?" i confusedly asked her, getting mad again.

"you literally rejected mister yoon! the most successful business man in the industry—"

"tell everyone that the party is over." i hissed and left her.

seriously, why is she blaming me?

she should blame the man earlier! he kissed—what?

i grabbed all my things and left the hall.

while i was leaving the event, i could hear miss kang apologizing to the guest.

of course, i heard all the groans.

it's my party, i can stop it whenever the fuck i want.

i didn't drive towards my house and took the right turn. the way where my fear takes place, where my memories takes place.

no matter how scared i am, no matter how i despise this place, no matter how much i avoided this place before, i feel like going to it right now.

and i don't know why.

i kept my eyes on the road with my heart beating real fast against my chest.

i don't want to go there.