+ 23

i woke up feeling numb because i only slept for three hours or maybe even just two. jeon jungkook took me to the convenience store and bought us banana milk before dropping me off.

i held my head and went to my bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth.

i looked over the mirror and eye bags already formed under my eyes.

i groaned and went out, getting ready for school. i ate breakfast before getting out to meet my body guards to go to school.

i went off when we arrived inside the university and i stretched my arms.

damn, my body ached like hell.

i was about to enter the university when arms was threw over my shoulders.

"yo." jungkook greeted.

my body guards acted real quick and pushed him away but guess what? he was quicker and pinned both of my guards down on the ground. i heard them groaned and the people around us stopped then watched the scene.

"phew, thought you guys are quick." jungkook said, letting go of the men.

the men stood up and was about to attack jungkook.

"stop." i said and glared at them, "don't cause a scene in front of my school. leave." i ordered.

"we're obliged—"

"do you want to be jobless?" i threatened and they both faded from my sight.

but i know they're still around, looking at me somewhere far.

i rolled my eyes and looked at jungkook who was smirking at me.

"seriously? your body guards aren't that strong." he teased, showing off his strength.

"you're just stronger." i hissed.

"i know right."

we both entered our class and i didn't talk to him because he was just a distraction. he didn't even listen to the lectures and just keep on whining about how the time passed so slowly.

once the lectures were done, i stood up and went over the exit but jungkook pulled me.

"what?" i asked, annoyed.

i was not having it and i just wanted to be alone but jungkook kept on bugging me like a fucking kid.

"wanna go to the mall?" he asked, smiling.

i quickly shook my head, rejecting his offer.

"i thought we're friends?" he asked, pouting.

"who told you that?" i asked, rolling my eyes.

seriously, who wanted to be friends wih this annoying big whiny boy?

"let's just go." he said, annoyed.

what the fuck? how can he be annoyed when he was the annoying one here? wow, jungkook, the guts.

i went to the girl's bathroom first before going out but he quickly pulled me out and we went to the parking lot to his motorcycle.

of course, who could forget my body guards?

they blocked our way but jungkook drove through pass them while increasing his speed. i grabbed the pen inside my bag and threw it somewhere.

it has a gps installed and they thought i wouldn't notice it? who the fuck have a pen lighting up everytime i walk away from my body guards?

jungkook stopped and parked his motor. i handed him the helmet before fixing my hair.