+ 37

"no, who are you?" i said and turned my back.

did he think i already forget how he treated me when i first met him?

"i didn't say you'll eat it with your mouth, just smell it until you feel full."

i rolled my eyes at the memory and quicken my pace in walking but i saw him walking beside me anyways.

why the heck did he have such long legs?

"seriously, after i saved you last time and earlier? still an ungrateful brat." he scoffed.

"oh wow, thanks then." i sarcastically said, "what are you doing here?"

"i'm here to pick up jungkook since we have something important to do." he said while we walked towards the gate of the school.

"he went home already though, he said he have something to do."

"the fuck? i shouldn't have wasted my time here picking him up." he facepalmed.

i chuckled and when we reached the school gate, he bid me a good bye. i stood there, waiting for my driver to arrive.

while i was waiting, i noticed a white car stopped not too far away from me.

i quickly looked away and avoiding choyeon's eye contact while she was walking towards taehyung's car. when i saw in the corner in my eyes that she hopped in, i rolled my eyes.

seriously, i didn't hate her. what is it there to hate her? she didn't do anything wrong, she's just in love.

taehyung was the one who started this all.

sometimes i wonder,

who will he choose in the end?

luckily, before they could pass by me, my service came and i quickly opened the door.

i glared at the driver being late but felt guilty the second later. i was glad i didn't yell at him or i could die with my conscience bugging me.

when we reached home, i went inside to my room but stopped when i saw my dad in the living room with a business man. an old business man.

when he noticed me, my dad smiled at me.

i confusingly looked at him until he gestured me to come to him.

i immediately went over and flinched when he put his arms around my shoulders while smiling.

"this is my daughter, y/n. isn't she beautiful?" my dad asked to the business man with a weird looking beard.

he stood up and stared at me.

my face started heating up between the situation and i didn't know why. maybe because that was the first time dad introduced me to someone as his daughter after 20 years?

i wanted to burst in tears of joy that i feel like my dad forgave me already.

"she really is beautiful like what you always say." he said while smiling and was about to touch my cheeks.

i stayed away and slightly pushed my dad off of me.

"thank you but i'll get going." i said but stopped when i heard dad's voice.

"y/n, get ready for tonight's party. you're coming with me."

i was shocked at first because this was the first time he would bring me to his business party. usually, he would warn me that it's dangerous and stuff.

i waited until evening and started putting various of beauty products on my face.

suddenly, i heard a knock and i opened the door to see my dad.