+ 16

[ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD ]

his lips danced along my skin and he didn't waste anytime to drop my panties and shirt. i moaned when he started tracing my neck with his tongue, making warm sensation on my weak spots.

i dived my hands into his hair and ruffled it endlessly, stroking it while i push his head deeper on my neck.

he moaned and it vibrated against my skin and i would lie if i say that didn't turn me on. his warm touch wandred around my body, carressing my waist and giving it a hard squeeze that made me arch my back.

his toungue traced down my collarbones and moaned out his name accidentally.

"you should say my name often," he chuckled while still placing his lips against my collar bone.

i smiled while having my hands on his hair and i was enjoying the sweet sensation when taehyung bit my skin.

"taehyung!" i screamed, hitting his back lightly.

i heard him chuckled and licked the par he bit earlier. his kisses went down and he quickly unclasped my bra, telling me to arch my back lightly. once my breasts were revealed in front of his eyes, he smirked.

"nice pearls." he commented and i felt so embarrassed that i covered my face with my palms.

i heard him laughed and grabbed my hands, "don't be shy baby, you look so fucking beautiful."

i blushed even more but taehyung had his mouth and hands over my breasts. his left hand massaging and caressing it. his big hand did it all and do you know what turned me on even more?

to know that he was left handed.

his lips covered the crown of my breasts, sipping and licking the top of it. i felt myself being so wet and i could tell i was already dripping down there.

he pleasured my chest as if there's no tomorrow and his lips slowly went down to my stomach. his warm saliva tracing along my button belly while he sucked it. i moaned harder when i felt his head near my vagina.

until finally, his eye level reached me. he looked up to me and smirked.

i felt my heart beating so fast and i swear, my heart almost bursted out when i saw him smirked sexily.

he teased my clit with a finger, circling around it. he rubbed it then with another finger until it slide inside of me. he inserted one finger at first and kept the slow pace.

i closed my eyes in pain but pleasure at the same time.

i moaned and i couldn't help but held his hand to control the pace when i felt him getting faster.

he grabbed my hands away from him and inserted another finger. his pace started to go faster and i moaned like a mess.

"taehyung..." i moaned while panting.

"do you like how my fingers work inside of you baby?" he asked while licking his lips.

i just moaned and that made taehyung mad because i didn't answer him.

in that moment, he inserted another two fingers. i yelled in pain and looked at his dark eyes.

"y-yes i love your fingers—ugh!" i moaned out when he started getting so fast.

i was so ready to reach my climax but taehyung stopped. i looked up to him unbelievably.

"since it's your first time, i won't let you cum more than once." he smirked while positioning his member.

i groaned in annoyance. he slide his member up and down.

"i-insert it already!" i yelled in annoyance yet i knew pleading was more visible in my tone.

i should've felt scared the moment he got his dick out because it's huge and i'm doubting if he can insert it in me.

of course, i felt scared as this is my first time and i was glad taehyung knew it, hoping he would be easy on me.

but it was totally opposite from what i wished. he slammed himself inside of me and i felt pain inside of me. making me wanted to stop and just cry because it hurts.

i thought i wouldn't bear the pain and would just beg taehyung to stop. but moment later, the pain started to go away and was replaced with pleasure.

my moaning game started again and taehyung moaned along with me. the room that was filled with silence earlier was now filled with our moans.

"fuck.....y/n.." taehyung moaned while pumping hard inside of me.

skin slapping and our mouth creating satisfying moans. i couldn't tell how beautiful this moment is.

i arched my back when i felt myself going to reach it's climax.

"i'm cumming!" i screamed and taehyung moaned harder and thrusted harder.

before taehyung could busted inside of me, he pulled out his member and released his juices on my stomach and spilled some on the bed sheets.

i laid while panting until taehyung laid beside me. he pulled me by my waist and put my head on his chest.

"that was so good, baby." he said while stroking my hair, still panting.

i lifted my head and looked at him, "what?"

his hands slowly made it's way up to my cheeks and stroked it while smiling at me. he pulled me down and gave me a peck on the lips.

"happy birthday, baby."

+

*sprinkles holy water*

ok so i didn't reread that so i hope that was okay. i'm really sorry i don't update often :((( but i'll make it up to you guys next next week because it's our sembreak and oh, our finals are on monday someone step on me ugh.

anD MY ANSWER ALBUM JUST CAME TODAY AND I GOT JK's PC IM SO HAPPY

btw, thank y'all for being patience, i love you guys and thankyou for over 2k reads!!!😩💜