+ 57

attached the photo here since wattpad is being shitty and can't upload the pic.

support me in inkitt too! might publish new books or new chapters first there. (on bio)

+

"can you be gentle?!" he screamed when i helped him stand up.

"i'm not even gentle in sex, why would i be gentle to you?" i hissed and put his arms around my shoulders.

we walked over my car and immediately drive, afraid that there are some back ups. i was driving silently when namjoon sighed and picked up the water bottle beside me.

"where do you live?" i asked.

"anywhere." he chuckled.

"what?" i rolled my eyes.

he didn't answer me so i decided to drop by to the convenience store and buy him few medicines, bandages and also bought some snacks.

he looked like he haven't eaten for years.

i came to the car and bandaged his wounds after cleaning it then passing him the snacks.

i parked the car and let him eat first.

"taehyung…." i started and he choked.

i passed him a bottle of energy drink as he drank it immediately.

"did you know what happened to him?" i asked and he stopped eating, looking at me.

"i do." he muttered.

"why didn't you guys help him? he have an amnesia and he doesn't remember anything—"

"we all split up." he said and continued eating.

"what do you mean?"

"we saved you both from drowning." he said while chewing.

they did? if they did then how the heck did yi found and depart us from each other?

"the other members saved you, the others saved taehyung. basically, we were on the opposite sides making them think one was dead or missing." he said.

"if you guys saved us, why are we apart?"

"yi's men almost killed us you know, they threatened that if we don't give both of your bodies, they'll kill us."

i didn't know what to say and analyzed everything, very confused of what really happened slowly giving me headache.

"you can just drop me anywhere if you don't wanna get killed too.," he chuckled.

"what do you mean?"

"all the members are being hunt by yi, y/n. it's been 3 years since we last saw each other after splitting because staying together won't be safe anymore. we don't have power, we don't have taehyung." he said.

"how did you live like that for 3 years?" i asked, feeling pity for them.

"i just did. you know, it's so hard to run away from those fuckers because we don't have armours anymore, leaving us with our barehands. i almost got killed earlier, remember?"

"where are your guns?" i asked.

"they discovered our place that day, stealing everything from us."

i stayed quite and looked ahead.

"you're great at shooting by the way," he said and chuckled, "just drop me here, stay safe."